PlayStation Vita General 3010 - Cute Alchemy Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Bloodstained Ritual of the Night Zangetsu’s 3D Model Revealed
dualshockers.com/bloodstained-ritual-of-the

>New PlayStation Games
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/05/19/the-drop-new-playstation-games-

>KonoSuba game first-print limited edition shooting game bonus trailer
gematsu.com/2017/05/konosuba-game-first-print-lim

>Iwaihime: Matsuri opening movie
youtu.be/RKphjRn7_JY

>Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth launches September 5 in the Americas and Europe
gematsu.com/2017/05/utawarerumono-mask-truth-launches

>Yomawari: Midnight Shadows details exploration actions, more
gematsu.com/2017/05/yomawari-midnight-shadows-details-explo

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory introduces Domination Battle system
gematsu.com/2017/05/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-dom

>Death Mark demo now available in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/05/death-mark-demo-n

>Touhou Kobuto V: delayed to September
gematsu.com/2017/05/touhou-kobuto-v-burst-battle-com

>Fallen Legion launches July 25
gematsu.com/2017/05/fallen-legion-launches

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you think of new Sony handheld rumors?

i dont think

big titties are best
flats are a waste of time

won't happen
I wish they were true

There won't be a new handheld
Hope is pointless

enlighten me on this meme user

I think I don't know what I'm signing up for

I hope this one don't get deleted
Anyway good night vitagen

The more I hear of it the more sense it makes weirdly. Both power VR and AMD have new powerful mobile solution and unlike nintendo, Sony has always used the latest tech for their mobiles. I just hope they drop gimicks like the two cameras and the rear touch screen and only keep them if they intend some form of BC.

Also without BC I probably won't buy it. My vita/psp backlog is already huge.

Odds: Vita 2 at E3
Evens: Vita 2 at TGS
0: Kill myself

Also Apple dropped power vr as power vr announced furian, they would be desperate for a new major client and would probably cut sony a deal.

g'night

My iguana works for sony and he confirmed it will be a brand new handheld called Playstation Moon.

I'm iffy on it, having just purchased a Vita. But it would be nice to have a BC, new Sony handheld. Bonus points if it had some sort of micro USB to external UMD external device.

The only fact we have so far is, someone from Squeenix mentioned psp3 in an interview, and that Sony was looking for C++ programmers for embedded software development. That's it. It all started from Japanese BBSes around early this year, vitagen temporarily discussed it and dismissed it as a joke because Sony has a lot of "Embedded" devices outside of PSP and PSV.

As E3 draws closer, the rumours started showing up again, this time in western forums, and AMD just announced their new Raven Ridge APU with Zen CPU and Vega GPU, rumoured to be targetting 35 watt tdp. So people started making wishes.

Power is one of the reasons. You can't fight physics. Another one is, different cpu and gpu architecture means recompiling games and debugging for problems. Even Sony was very careful when designing the ps4 pro, opting for the same cpu with higher clock speed, and adding another identical (but faster) gpu that's turned off by default to avoid compatibility problems.

ARM is still king when it comes to instructions per watt. Also, with x86 you're stuck with so much legacy crap that a lot of programmers expect, and internally, the instructions are translated into risc microcodes anyway, so you're already wasting die space there.

Where is all this powervr talk coming from? Did I miss something?

Stupid question but are there any jrpgs for the Vita that are like Golden Sun or something similar? I can't get into the really qt jrpgs they just aren't for me.

You mean wordy?

How are the SAO games, which one is the most worthwhile, and is the online good?

Rumours started here I guess.
The PS Vita uses PowerVR GPU. One of our wishlist was for the new portable to have PS Vita backwards compatibility, even if it's just digitally. PowerVR just released their new Furian GPU this year, and Apple just announced they're going to use their own in-house designed GPU. So this kinda fuels speculation about Sony going to PowerVR and asking them to provide their design for cheap.

SAO HR is probably the only one with active online at this point. It's less enjoyable since they added a lot of patches to remove all the fun and broken stuff. They also added hard as fuck bosses that literally would need the broken stuff to complete in a decent manner.

PowerVR announced a new architecture after 5 years called Furian. They were just dumped by Apple (their biggest client, their stock plummeted). So who is this client that will be buying Furian GPUs? The new PowerVR system ready out of the box to support external architecture which could be how they support BC with the vita. Or my secret hope, digital BC with the ps2.

Holy shit, Sophie sure can open that mouth wide.

Thanks

Why is that red haired garbage sitting next to a Legendary Atelier Icon? Doesn't she have any shame aftering sinking the series? We will be lucky if Atelier gets another setting.

This is a much more substantial rumour than the wifi chip shit that ended up being for the ps4pro/slim.

>bare shoulders
nice

Very cute for a retard.

thanks for the response, I'll look into it.

Post a real atelier girl.

but she's not a retard, unlike those arland girls

btfo

>Sophie
>not a retard

What am I reading? She is more derp than Rorona and Totori.

>sees Ilmeria with Firis for the first time
>HOLY SHIT FIRIS THERE'S A GHOST WITH YOU
>not a retard

>MFW I'm officially hyped for psp3 knowing I will be disappointed because it's not happening

What have I done to myself?

What's Sophie's last name again?

Atelier killer

Don't worry user, one of my friends talked to Gio and confirmed it's happening. We've just gotta believe!

Neuenmuller

I love my Vitas! Don't get your hopes up for a PSP3, Switch is honestly the best bet for a Vita successor.

>Switch is honestly the best bet for a Vita successor
b-but my lewd games

Noyenmoya

It really isn't. Nintendo is already starting to turn down third party and not sending devs kits to certain companies unless they comply with shit like simultaneous release dates. Doing the very shit third party hate about them. If rumors are to be believed. However it's in Nintendo's MO.

The Vita 2 is absolutely happening and anyone who disagrees can come fight me irl.

Fight me over the interwebs faggt

All I've heard is ire on NoA's end. NoJ is a lot more lax, which is all that matters.

Also, they're "parity" clause is piss-easy to work around, since adding "HD Rumble" has proven to be enough to get around it. I do agree that them not sending out devkits to every one under the sun just yet is a little strange, but I'm sure that won't be an issue heading into 2018 - and even then, it would only affect indie devs.

Anyway Vita games. Should I import SRW V or DT2-2?

SRW V.

it has an english release

It's shows their are back to their usual ways of shitting on third party once they have enough to wave around.

their*

woops

Personally, I'd have no problem with the Switch being the only handheld going forward. Memes aside, the hardware is actually near top-of-the-line for a mobile device, the joy-cons are pretty brilliant for local multiplayer, and the thing is region-free with the ability to even have multiple regional accounts on one system. I'm happy with mine so far.

Tell me I can fuck that sweet ass after I knock you out and I'm in

>Switch is honestly the best bet for a Vita successor.
I hate this meme

goodnight vitagen

>the hardware is actually near top-of-the-line for a mobile device

My phone has a better screen and gpu. Fuck off with your shilling.

What would you make if you were an alchemist?

Idorts were a mistake. Shilling the shitch here should be a bannable offense.

Loli potion for Hime shalllie and myself.

especially when you outright lie.

sleep tight

I would make women into little girls

I don't think they're shitting on third parties. They're not telling anyone outright "no", but rather "not right now". They're trying to curate their platform while it grows a userbase. I don't particularly have an issue with that, though I guess I can see why there might be some concerns. Also, again, this is only an NoA problem. NoJ has no issues giving devkits to some fucking Touhou fangame devs, as shown by both the Genso Wanderer and Kabuto ports.

Ok. I don't really need an English version, but I guess that's something. Is the translation good?

>Switch
I'd rather shoot myself in the foot

sweets so that all the cute girls will come to my shop

Mishishi

I said "near" top-of-the-line. When Nintendo started production, the Tegra X1 was undeniably top-of-the-line.
Fine, I'll stop talking about it then.

As an amend to my previous question, which is the better nip-only DRPG? Coven or DT2-2?

>They're trying to curate their platform

Exactly what third party hate about them, why can't you understand that? Could you imagine if Steam of Sony did that? Third party would lose their minds.

> devkits to some fucking Touhou fangame devs, as shown by both the Genso Wanderer and Kabuto ports.

Aqua Style is a respectable company because Sony gave them a chance when no one wanted to.

>Is the translation good?
Yeah. Has some issues but it's better than the mess known as Moon Dweller's translation where it seems like they were ESL and learned as they went on

DT2-2 has a chance of being localized, so I would go with SWR V. Also, mecha.

MishishEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love Nintendo handhelds, but this is a Vita general, why are we discussing the Switch here so much?

Why?

Except I do understand, I just don't care. Again, "I don't particularly have an issue with that, though I guess I can see why there might be some concerns."

I don't know if you had a Wii U, but there were a LOT of shitty indie games on it. There were some great ones, too, but tons of shit. Almost impressive really.

Hmm. I guess I'll look into SRW V's translation. Probably would be the best since I still need to plat DT2 anyway.
I don't know, I just wanted to post Mishy memes.

They are pretty much shilling here and telling you not to wait for the psp3. "Buy a switch it's the new vita I promise" bullshit.

Just look at the
He doesn't even know that what he referred to as "fucking touhou fangames" was made possible by Aqua Style a company MADE respectful BY Sony.

It doesn't matter if YOU care it matters if DEVS care.

It's my fault for bringing it up. Anyway, Vita games.

Point me to where I said "buy a Switch". Last thing I'm gonna say to you.

>

>switch
end this meme

So that's why we don't get Zero/Ao in the west

kek

did he just shit out a vita?
get it? because it's a 2000

Fucking mishishi

beerus shits superior hardware?

Both are good. Coven has a lot more brand new ideas and actually did the fantasy setting quite well. The dungeons especially are very good.

Meanwhile DT2-2 is like the previous, excellent class system and top tier character / seiyuu related stuff.

I have a folder for Mishy memes.

>Coven or DT2-2
Both are equally good, but I like Eltricia, so dt2-2.

So many mishishis

What's everyone playing right now?

been out of the vita game for a while. is vitamin the best way to get games on henkaku?

Waiting game to Utawarerumono. So Grisaia on my PC.

Gundam Breaker 3. It's so good!

Shovel Knight
>tfw King Knight only next year

Valkyrie Drive

kys faggot

Mario & Luigi RPG 4

Veeky Forums.org/vg/hbg fucking faggot

spotted the fags who unironically pay for video games