Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-extra-ccc.jp/character2.html
reddit.com/r/Anarcho_Capitalism/comments/68wnwk/is_having_daughters_the_ultimate_cuckoldry/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Saber Lily

Is the facebook campaign going to be "new accounts begin with these items," or is it a pre-registration kind of thing?

Not even my areolas are as big as this and I have big honkers.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

It'll probably be that all players who start within a month or so get all the bonuses.

Sita when?

C H A L D E A
H
A
L
D
E
A

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

Best boy.

Which Servant has the best hand-to-hand martial arts.

Prove it or GTFO.

Falling to temptation!

Top three are Li Shuwen, Buddha, and new recent china servant

Turns out china servants are all the martial art ones.

What is most chunni sounding NPs?

fate-extra-ccc.jp/character2.html

There's nothing that can top Unlimited Lost Works.

le bone of my sword xD

Will you play the English version when it comes out? Or will you only play the Japanese version since it has everything you've collected over the past year and a half?

Will probably give it a try.

I'll play it if only because a friend is going to play it after he quit jp. Honestly though, I'd rather just continue playing jp instead of adding another game to my phone.

hory shit

Are you implying I can't play both?

>Beh you have to pick one, only one
Both

Post your themed team
Other guess

yeah, i haven't bothered to read through translations and my moon isn't good enough to get it otherwise

No shit, that's perfect logic.
Only a cuck refuses to abort all daughters

This is what happens when you spend too much time on Veeky Forums.

I never said you couldn't. Hell, I'd assume you'd be playing both at the same time so you can keep up with events and see how they'll be in the English version later.

I'm gonna 100% only play US version as my exposure to FGO. Mash + Saber Lily + 5-10 roll Servants depending on if 30,000 likes is reached when the event ends. I say that I stand a good chance in the Grand Order.

How will /pol/ ever recover?

Pretty sure I've seen the entire jpeg. It's from r/anarcho_capitalism iirc

The answer is pure white males only sperg, toss all females in a dumpster or the street like Chinks
t.chink

Xth for Best Pirates

what if you never raise her and then you marry her after 18?

Delet this or I will cut your breast

If you think about it, it goes the other way too. Women never really grow up. They're kids in adult bodies. If you have a fg or wife, you are essentially raising another man's daughter. Sure you get to fuck her, but you can never know if her dad or hoards of other men have already fucked her or not. It is essentially raising another man's daughter who is no longer young and cute. So the only way to not be a cuck is to be gay or forever alone.

I'm stumped. Any hints?

Then you belong in /gsg/

reddit.com/r/Anarcho_Capitalism/comments/68wnwk/is_having_daughters_the_ultimate_cuckoldry/?
Found the entire post and replies and subreddit

too far dude, also gay dudes are no different than women.
that's why you get a sugar mama

It's fucking bait, you degenerate reddit poster. Neck yourself.

It's not too far dude. This is the truth, the ultimate reality, the white pill.

wtf I hate my daughter now

Anime

Will you roll for her?

HELP

IS THAT A MOTHER FUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?

>tfw you couldn't beat Goetia

Number one image on Pixiv

Faggot, so many people on Tumblr found and made fun of the post. I'm even worse than a Redditor

Dingdong Bannu

Everything about Le Grondement Du Haine is chuuni, although it's the French version of Engrish.

Welcome to Chaldea tovarish

That's actually true though? Never seen how defensive those dads get when you try to go out with their daughter? It's hilarious.

>"There was even a mongrel who rose from tavern wench to high priestess and shouted at me until I rebuilt the country, if you can believe it. I shall never understand her faith in that thoughtless goddess Ishtar, but that was how one of my people ought to be."
When?

I'm scared.

>Holy Ground Expansion, Space Fixation, Divine Punishment Enforcement Period Establishment... All Clear. By Shiva's wrath, your life ends here

Welcome to America

>free quartz on NA
Who is going to roll for this?

Even my friends got blacked.

Interlude when?

I'm rolling for this

>Kaleido on Melt
>Another Ending on Melt

What kind of fucked up friends that you have?

I'll reroll for her or Waver, whoever comes first. Sucks I won't be able to full ascend her again though.

>Edison turned off all the lights to save money

What would her NP be, and will she be as powerlevel as the other Hindu?

Name that servant without looking it up

No, I forbid it.

She will get quartz interlude

>le epic forum games xD
Fuck off.

I whaled in this version, so I'm just going to save up quartz for english server. If I recall correctly they got their heads out of the incompetent asses and guaranteed a 4* Servant for some beginning roll, so as long as I don't get a complete shit 4* I'll just go with that.

So Siduri was a mongrel too after all?

The fact Dantes quotes William Blake despite having nothing to do with him or his poetry.
Three Thousand Words is pretty edgy as a concept, but Nobu makes everything goofy.
Not an NP but Karna's "true heroes kill with their eyes" is pretty chuuni.

Fin McCool.

Maybe Facebook is more your speed.

Why? Afraid to share your favorite cock sleeve?

Is it Idolshit?

We have to share Altera first.

of course a fionncuck would encourage this cancer

Ara Ara?

Nope

>topped by a loli
Weak.

Will Medb-chan ever get another version?

>ywn be Roman's daughter

I want to fuck all of Kiara's holes.

So, who will your main servant be for the eng release?

Don't you mean crazy yandere loli stalker.

The best one that I can roll duh.

>so as long as I don't get a complete shit 4*
I think the possibilities are Emiya, Herc, Carmilla, Marie, D'eon, Stheno, Seig, Martha, and Tamamo Cat.

>no bind codes on NA
wew lad time to make a thousand fake emails

Delete this please.

This isn't right.

I wouldn't be afraid to summon Medb if all other options failed. How far can she go from her Master? I live like 500 feet from a high school and a mile from a K-8

>Man: When Seraphix went to hell, I inwardly sniggered, ‘I’m all good here.’ I’m different from the ordinary scholar types here. I’m a “cleaner” hired to take care of things when necessary. I eliminate hindrances. I eliminate those who spill classified information. Ah, and I’ve also checked materials brought in from the outside to make sure they’re “wholesome”. It’s a dirty job, but so what? I’m just a hired thug. I’ve done plenty of things like that before. I don’t trust others. I only think of people as easy marks. The weak exist to be ruled and exploited. If not, a petty crook like me with no parents, education or luck wouldn’t be able to survive. So I was confident that I would be able to survive this time too.
>A leaderless group like this would fall into disorder right away. First, it started with some arguments, and then the ones who were very class-conscious formed their own clique and began to display discrimination, with their vested interests forefront in their minds. After several people died, it was my turn to play a role. I’m not the kind of person who stands on top. My face is ugly, my personality is terrible, and I have no charisma. So I followed the guy who had all those qualities. Strangely enough, the one thing those kinds of leaders tend to lack is the single unique characteristic of people like me. Unimaginable violence. My one weapon was my brutal lack of empathy for the pain of others. Just as I expected, Beckman unified the survivors. He formed an organization, made laws and chose me to enforce them.

Has a master ever summoned through compatibility rather than through catalyst? Are we summoning through compatibility?

>Strongest

His supposed greatness is all due using the fruits of others, he's just a thief and graverobber to boot.

>Completely obliterated by a 14 year old girl's first attack once she was properly geared

>Homos still sucking his cock to this day

Amusing!

>t. guy who was the only one who didn't get to fuck Kiara

Is it this ?

>It was the best. This was the world I’d always wanted. I continued to satisfy my lust for domination as I liked. I killed good people. I killed people I couldn’t stand. I sent people who caught my eye for no reason off to be monster food. I’m a hired thug. I didn’t expect anything out of the rest of the world. I knew that I was the only one who respected me.
>And yet, why—Why, did I, end up, like this? It was a truly comfortable and pleasant time. I learned that there was another way to connect with others besides domination. I learned of love. I never imagined even in my dreams that a man like me would receive love. There’s salvation in this world. So— I’ll do anything for that person’s sake. It’s different from the petty crimes I committed until now…I really would do anything. I’m not scared of anything. I wouldn’t be scared even if I made all of America my enemy. I’m invincible. No, I do have one fear. …I’m scared. I’m scared, I’m scared! I’m very scared right now. There’s something I’m scared of, ten times more than my own death. I’m scared of being scorned, hated and abandoned by that person. I’m scared of returning to being a tiny rat of a thug even lower than a human. I learned of love. I had my eyes opened to a kindness and affection so great it could change the world. Yeah. So compared to the prospect of losing this love—I wouldn’t care even if I had to destroy the whole world to prevent that from happening.