/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Failed to get a Concord yet again
>1.14 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/1876157984141980396

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a
imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/199846
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are seven spins.

there are seven strokes amirite

Fucking giant assed beyblade woman

Goddamn

Is Winged Knight the single greatest armor set known to man?

Yes it is

>need 12 more vertebras

ugh that least 20 more kills FUCK

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/199846

Dragonsis can be a faithful coop partner too!

BIG

DICK

BAZUSO

Seven spins. Seven spins is all I can spare to fight with you.

gat tsu's bizarre adventure reference?

>see a host and 2 gold phantoms heading into the fog gate for the first boss
>start attacking all of them
>host goes through but since he hasn't triggered the cut scene for the boss yet I'm not sent back
>quickly back stab one of the phantoms to death as he is hugging the fog gate
>starts attacking the other and he disconnects

Didn't realize how much more fun being dick is than honor fagging.

His melees are pretty well telegraphed, usually I use it as a breather opportunity.

One thing you could try to do is time a big sweep attack right during the split, see if you can catch both at once. I managed to beat him using a Hexer by resorting mainly to buffed melee attacks that weren't Dark, was a fun fight.

Being a dick is extremely fun

Does this seem any more reasonable? Lets me use perhaps 60-70% of the weapons I had in mind without strapping on Hunter's or K***ht's Rings, and these numbers are without PChain.

best GA

just make a glass cannon build and be an opportunist
make good gestures at everyone and then soul spear the fool who isn't expecting it

you can get them with redsoap stone.

Think you meant to post this one.

Oh wow what a great item it would be shame if this wasn't in DaS3 Haha

Agreed

30/30/30 makes it hit super hard, and the WA has some crazy range on it.

Is the Murky Hand Scythe a good offhand for a pyro without dark blade? I was just going to stick with the Locks, but I used to offhand the Thrall Axe before the Demon Scar rolled in.

Got my "Invalid Data" message today.

Anything I can/should do about it, or are my twinking days over?

I have no idea why this isn't in DS3. They just made Darkmoons into Blue Sentinels: Slightly Bluer Edition

Delete CE'd items, wait a few weeks for the message to go away, start using CE again

What steps did you take to avoid detection?

Its WA is amazing when you go against Friede's Great Scythe WA or RKGS memers

ez 1000damage

>1 hit 2H combo

whats the lore behind Andre, he's in DS1 and DS3 does that mean he's immortal

delete all your characters and start again.

I only ever spawned items for new characters; rings, armor sets, etc; nothing too big.

Maybe it's because I started disabling status effects for the fucking swamps and going invulnerable to get shinies in the lava pools down in the Smoldering Lake.
Did that but the message didn't go away.

it only goes away once they scan your files again and find nothing.

He was planned to be Gwyn's first born but that got scrapped.
They then tossed his model all over the place but petrified so who the fuck knows whether he's a specific race or they're all twin brothers or what, it's never explained.

He's in DS3 purely for fan service.

Hm. I guess I should stop renaming new tunes after the ones that were active when I got the message?

Just gonna lay off on making any new characters for awhile.

>Dragonslayer armor set implies it was defeated ages ago by the champion of ash
So did you skip time when you went into the ringed city? or when you placed the cinders on the thrones?

He's the unnamed smith diety mentioned by the titanite slabs.

Reminder that the king's decree is not a trifling matter.

Now, let the feast begin.

It's a shame because of that so many people use it in DaS3 for free wins making it almost the Dark Sword of GAs. Which sucks since both weapons were never used in DaS1. Using the Greataxe as a Miralda build with no poise was pretty fun.

The wasteland at the end didn't give it away?

Time in the ringed city passes weirdly. While you're there, the world literally ends, the fire fades, the age of shit begins and Gael is basically the only thing left alive.

He's unkindled like you. The idea is that the bell of awakening revives heroes from all ages to link the fire.

Did you not play the game?

the armor implies time has already passed when you GET to the city, not after the egg and all that crap. The dragonslayer has been in the swamp for ages when you fight it again

It's almost certainly because you disabled status effects and went invulnerable. From doesn't care much about items being spawned if they're legit items, but that other shit gets flagged like you wouldn't believe.

At the risk of sounding like a meme, time is convoluted.

"One was a wayfaring knight, on an endless, forbidden search.
Only the Abyss granted closure, if not reunion with his beloved."
Was the feast guy talking about Artotias?

Just re-fought the Bed of Chaos today and made me realize all the good changes DS2 and 3 brought to the franchise.

No wonder Miyazaki actually apologized for it.

miyazaki is an asshole isn't he?

Alva

dont you remember the black smith statues from DS1?

theres more than one of him.

Where can I summon a Dragonsis?

Post things you hate about certain sets/Armor pieces

Black knight set's chest gives you giant birthing hips regardless of gender, and the helm's bunny ears

Ringed knight's hood doesn't give you zombie face

Iron Dragonslayer helm's mouth

Artorias' skinny legs, obviously

Dark mask's hood gets put under plate armor

And the firelink's legs are pretty bad

Alva
the abyss didn't grant anything
they're trying to convince you that the abyss is a good thing and to go in willingly

A simple patch, re-designing the Bed of Chaos would've been more appreciated than an apology.

Huh. Well, now I know; thanks.

>so many people use it in DaS3 for free wins
great axe is shit, though

i dont know about the name thing but as long as everything is deleted and you start fresh you should be fine.

if you do get banned you can just use the game on a family share account.
btw you cant file transfer to family shared accounts.

>Ringed knight's hood doesn't give you zombie face
being a zombie gives you zombie face

Right, but i always use the untrue dark ring for multiple reasons

Yep. He's also an evil genius, because he realised that plot doesn't matter. It can be as nonsensical as you like, as long as you maintain an aesthetic, an atmosphere, and a bunch of mostly unconnected lore, you can spit endless amounts of bullshit and your audience will still praise it. Truth is, the average gamer doesn't understand the difference between plot, lore, and tone.

I made it to Dancer this morning. What the fuck is wrong with her? Sometimes she just walks around and tanks hits, sometimes it's endless combos with estus punishment. Everything is relatively easy to dodge yet somehow she always nails me with that near-invisible overhead slam. Almost as bad as Pontiff.

No, the first R1 combos into the second.

>oceiros' super quick 1 frame charge

xantherous crown is too small
no one takes me seriously with such a small hat

Dark Helmet looks too rotted and tattered compared to the rest of the set, it's silly.

>untrue ring does what it says it does

>Black knight set's chest gives you giant birthing hips regardless of gender, and the helm's bunny ears

Big, armored knight girls are my fetish.

every helm that doesn't have a fucking gorget/neck cover

does it?
i thought it was like yorhms where it didnt combo if you we're 2H
i wonder if it was just lag...

You're wrong. You want to talk about bad weapons? Soldering Iron. It crushed my dreams of continuing pure Jailers cosPvP.

reminder that catarina, the pursuer, reicherpallash, patches, leonhard, the fire keepers, soul spear/soul ray, the 2.5 endings, O&S, ostrava, stake driver, moonlight sword's projectiles, and many more things I'm too tired to list here were all originally from Armored Core.

this is what I hate most about the set in 3.

>not having light speed reactions

The Xanthous Overcoat has mold on it's shoulder.

Though the piece as a whole is Veeky Forums as fuck, so it's tolerable.

I know, i just want a ring that takes away ember effect and phantom/spirit colors, but still lets me be Jerky man

I personally think DS3's Dark set is the best looking in all the games, but we all have different preferences

>nobody remembers armored core so i have to remind them

Wait, since the set gives male characters a female figure, does that mean the black knights were female?

The SECOND R2, for whatever reason, does not combo into the third. So when people walk into my second hit, they can roll away before the third. But if I can tag them with the first hit, I get a second, it's wierd.

Is a Heavy Broadsword a decent switch weapon to support a Greataxe?

>PCuck ds1 fags only played DS1 and think it's innovative

I thought all this time Black Knights were just burnt Silver Knights.

They are, i think, i think 2 different descriptions on the pieces clash in 1 and 3, i don't remember though

>implying i got hit

yeara of yian garuga hunts prepared me for this fool

Yes it is. Why not a dark sword, though?

damn you're right i shouldn't come to the armored core thread to shit on armored core :)

Not him, but I would say because stance is much better than stomp, especially considering it's stomp on anything other than a great weapon

Ah he meant switch, i thought he wanted an offhand.

What does the faith scaling increase on grant?

but for real though, what's up with filianore's egg?

The WoG it fires off when you 2HR2

>lesser race touches woman's egg
>world is destroyed
what was meant here?

Favorite DaS3 enemy?

Exotic invasion builds for lv 50-70?
I'm a good player but I lack creativity in this game.

Some anons here already gave me a few good ones in the past patches, looking for more ideas atm.

Thought so, cheers big ears

2deep4u

Yeah, the Greataxe is fun as fuck, and when I catch people they fucking feel it, but a couple weapons can completely fuck it, and you can forget about rollcatching. I need something to switch it up in those scenarios. The Broadsword puts me at exactly 69.% encumbrance, so it's what I'm gonna use.

Giant Crystal Lizards

If I pick the euphoric option, do I miss out on a titanite slab or something?

Probably Croc Dogs, with Aldrich Spiders and the various demons coming in behind them. Being able to land a staggering blow, and then riposting them, is so fucking satisfying.

this series just gets more vague with every installment. Reminds of playing Xenogears back in the day and seeing all the nerd theories online. You could have compiled a fucking encyclopedia on it.

Is there a way to change my name in the DS2 character creation screen before I hit accept?

I made a nice face and I can't find the name option.

No. Restart.

no, just kill her for it later