playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html
From Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. to Monday,
May 29, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/rumor-square-enix-seeking-developers-numbered-game-super-famous-rpg-series/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God? Bitch please

3rd for FFV

I am waiting your non-autistic and coherent reply, Vfags.
>i-i-ill make the op FFV t-that will show him
Weak shit.

>shitters brining in two dps characters to cagnaz raid

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!

no

why is she acting like that when its probably the first time a man held her like that in ages

Is Kain suck for cagnazzo raid?

I actually missed that banner live, how was it like here? People were pretty calm during Aileen despite her being better.

> bahamut raid
> bahamut level floating around 24-25 for the past few day
> today it jumps to level 32

Bots are back. Also all legit player's rankings drop by 20k for the bahamut rankings.

Will Gumi do something about the bots? I kinda doubt it...

@177503347
>literal autistmo man fishing for (You)'s

When dualcasting black magic with Zyrus, are you all doing 2x Flare, or Flare -> Waterga? fishing for how to best use this guy.

Posting for that user who asked for this yesterday.

He might work. I remember from the last time I fought Cagnazzo that he spent a lot of time trying to Tsunami, so he was weak to lightning a majority of the time.

I do two Flares so I can counter with the blood skill that gets buffed right after it and then cycle between them. Works out pretty well.

Thanks for the help with that raid user.

Are these actually really popular classes people use for those characters? Notice how they're all basically how they look in RK there without Dress Records.

Oops, for some reason I thought that Ashe was lightning/NE for her commands. Had to replace Tyro in a hurry when I entered the room.

SE possibly hiring for FFXVI right now
dualshockers.com/rumor-square-enix-seeking-developers-numbered-game-super-famous-rpg-series/

I purged some dead chinamen, here's another Rem

669 533 643

> be rank 700s in butthamut rankings
> bots return today
> check a few hours ago... went down to rank 20000s
> check again just now... rank up to 1,500s

I think Gumi is banning some bots here and there.

base 7* crystals when

Before the bots, was at 7500, sitting at 41k right now, so it hasn't gotten any better for me.

What went wrong with FFV?

AYO HOL' UP SO YOU BE SAYIN' WE WUZ ANCIENTS AND SHEIT

N-Nani?

>rank 700
serves you right, fucking whale

rank 3,900 earlier today
rank 30k now
wew lad

20k? I went from 17k all the way to 51k

On the bright side I can get Zyrus' TM faster since Bahamut's higher level.

>sitting at 145k
I'm a shitter no matter what the bots do.

Surprisingly quiet. The fact we had many, many months to prepare meant everyone was probably resigned to their fates.

I didn't whale once, i just rank up and get 5 more orbs.

>no one doing raids
>have to pub it out
>no glorious fungahhs
first one went bad but the next two went smoothly. is pubguy, /ourguy/?

>didnt even ask /ffg/ first
fuck off cretin

bbut everyone was BEposting. no more love for RK tonight.

>started the day at sub 30k in the rankings
>check now
>77k
what in the ever loving FUCK. why would you waste time botting for this? whoa dude now you have a thousand accounts with 10% moogles, so what now?

I was just complaint about this a few hours ago. I went from 43k to 78k and now I'm at 91,666

dude just say it. are you one of these people who complain that no one is talking about X game but never starts a discussion about it?

I'll explain this again for the people that missed it. There's two big botters for BE right now, one that lets you run through dungeons almost instantly but needs a single $10 activation fee, and another that's new, in beta, and does the same thing for free. The first got pissy at this and is doing this raid as a show to show how effective and "reliable" theirs is compared to the free model. It's basically a bot pissing contest, except one side is autisticly screeching and the other is just sitting back watching the chaos unfold.

They also found some exploit/hack that refills their orbs so they can keep going without having to wait a hour. No other way for them to jump rank so fast or to even push butthamut levels to 32 when the rest of the community could only get him to level 25 max.

Lots of players already finished getting all the rewards and quit farming him already too.

so how about that game final fantasy?

you literally just have to make one (1) post in the thread

it's about as much effort as throwing up a pub game desu

and how did you get all this information, user?
that's not suspicious at all.

So what about RK do you guys enjoy?

The reason I play BE is because I really like the combat system. A lot of these gacha games have gameplay that's not my cup of tea (Dokkan Battle, Digimon Heroes), but Brave Exvius feels like playing an old FF game which is neat.

Fighting bosses alongside with multiple people sounds fun.

What is the Nocturne of Final Fantasy?

I went over this last thread, user. I did some digging. Google is not hard.

My friends we're talking about it for a while so I got into it with them and before I knew it, I was addicted to it. I was clearing more content than them and they got fed up with not getting any 5* relics and not being able to clear new content and unable to keep up with new events and got tired of switching characters and equipment for every fight so they quit and I made FFRK into a career so I can't quit now.

>game that popularized the series despite being radically different from its predecessors
FFVII

Lightning

I mostly play it for the nostalgia. Having the freedom to make teams out of some of my favorite FF characters and fight bosses from all across the franchise hasn't gotten old and I don't think it ever will. Plus I like the gameplay for being very close to the classic games. The multiplayer is a nice touch too.

ok

Whoops forgot pic

>no image
Medius

Delita

is she any good

>arguing with an obvious shitposter

I know, I took that bait. I figured it was worth posting regardless for anyone else curious about the legitimacy of it.

She's okay. Chains well. Has some utility but Jumps are still terrible.

>le shitty medius "meme"
LEL SO FUNNY XD faggot

After pulling Gilgamesh and Setzer from the free draws + tickets, suddenly FFBE became a lot more feasible to actually play.

Until that draw, my best damage dealer was Seven.

You got gil? He wants that spear when his weapon collector gets overclocked

>Making a team out of FF characters I like
>whoring out to get relics from different games I like
>Fighting the bosses and seeing different moments/attacks remade as soul breaks is fun
>Showing off the characters I like in multiplayer
thats about it I think

calm down, kid

meh... i was using mercedes for months as my best damage dealer until I pulled a memelandeau

>tfw never pulled a rainbow outside of the oldmandeau I got from rerolling

I really shouldn't be asking for more since I'm probably set for life, but just one would be nice. Some day.

Y-yuna!

i hope gumi does something about the bots before handing out rewards.

That hurts. Seven has utility to support damage but doesnt really dish out good damage herself

is crimson blood bis for him then? have a reberta and gil myself. he's probably gonna be my finisher if I don't draw anything better

this

More than likely they will. We've still got a week-ish before the event ends and they hand those out. There's no way this level of showboating will go under their noses in that long of time.

I've yet to pull a rainbow.

Actually, is Chizuru a rainbow? I pulled her long ago but didn't level her because I wanted a magic team. (pls no bully I didn't know)

No, she's 4*. Still good but definitely not a rainbow.

>Quick, how do we force people to whale for another CM?
>I don't know, does IV have any bosses that do a lot of annoying shit?
>Well, we've got this one, it casts Silence, Blind, and buffs itself a lot
>Anything else?
>If you don't kill the arms first they fuck you up and also they regenerate.
>Brilliant, use that.

>kid
says the faggot making LOL MEDIUS JK posts

Is King worth using? Pulled him yesterday night.

Nope. He's literally worse than Medius. Fucker can't even chain right.

git gud

>whale
I cleared that shit with minimal synergy, git gud, faggot

So it's easier to make your favorite character viable on RK than BE?

where did the Medius touch you, user?

That fight was more annoying than Cagnazzo, to be quite honest. Last Stand will cheese the self-destruct at the end if you haven't killed the arms off by then.

yeah maybe

ah well, I guess i'll use him for the duration of this banner and then bench him.

Extremely so. Even if you get none of their stuff from the gacha, honing abilities can make many FF characters more viable than their BE counterparts. And get even one relic for them and this jumps up even more.

Infinitely so. With the way relics work you could theoretically use any one and build a team around them. Everyone might have roles they can fill, but there's a lot of freedom with the roles.

That sounds nice. Maybe I'll give it a try later tonight.

>And get even one relic for them and this jumps up even more.

>Until that draw, my best damage dealer was Seven.
You never pulled a Firion? He's even on rateup for the dragon slayer banner.

Although I kind of know the feel. Pulling Fryevia then getting her TMR from the event was a rush.