/opgg/ - One Piece (Games) General

Last Thread"Update the friend list you lazy faggot" edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optc-agenda.github.io/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

JAPAN
>5/15-23: Meat rate up
>5/11-29: 2nd Anni Sunny Active
>5/17-29: 3 Year Anni Socket Book Island
>20~24: Sakazuki, Lucci, Goku, Whitebeard, Marco
>24-27: Zoro, Hancock, Bart, Buggy, Borsalino
>5/13-15: Evolver Island
>5/21: Permenant FP story/turtles
>5/23: Training Forest: "Ace" added
>5/24-28: Elder Turtle beach
>5/29-6/1: x2 Skill up

- Coliseum - (Cavendish)
>5/03-22: Orlumbus (NEW) / Helmeppo (NEW) /Kin'emon / Ace / Rebecca
>Returning: Ideo / Don Chinjao / Lao G

- Fortnights -
>5/16-5/30: Shirahoshi
>5/18-25: Nami & Robin / Young Vivi / Kimono Jinbe
>5/26-28: x3 Cotton Candy Le Crap
>5/25-6/1: Whitebeard Pirates 1, 2, & 3

- Raids - (Shanks)
>5/21: Garp
>5/21: Fujitora
>5/22: Akainu

GLOBAL
>5/24-25:Skill up
>5/21-24:Ray forest

- Coliseum -
>5/03-21:Killer (NEW) / X-Drake (NEW) / Coby / Wyper/ LuckyRoo

- Fortnights -
>5/23-29:Alvida/Krieg/Morgan
>5/26-6/2:Halloween 1
>5/30-6/6:Y Vivi/Wanza

- Raids -
>5/25:Heracles'n,Usopp'n
>5/28:Mihawk
>6/1:Aokiji

He needs Invasion Cavendish, Borsalino, INThawk, and Wild Sanji for the dream team

Why is she so perfect?

because she is not real

>I missed getting Wild Sanji by less than a month
I'm going to have to wait half a year won't I?

>tfw you will pull legend zolo, ts blook and lobin

Who

Beautiful

>Globads think they're getting the 4Kids Batch ever

Yeah. We kept telling everyone he was worth it but I think very few people have him. Inuarashit seems like a good replacement though.

She's not perfect. Her ending also makes zero sense. Film Gold was such a letdown.

Wouldn't Inuarashi be better than Inthawk most of the time?

My bad. Inu replaces INThawk if you really don't need him.

will I regret not socketing my Squard this fortnight? I never really use him outside a beatstick

Just do it. Unless theres something way more important that needs your attention

>will have to settle with this if I never get Borsalino or TS Zoro

What does it say?

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

Suddenly Shanks is showing up all the time

Fucking of course now that it's Akainu

I think that's the "Friends list full" error
What were you doing before it?

Nothing special that I remember of. I got that message when trying to do Colo Kinemon. I can do story and Raid Akainu just fine.

Figured out the problem. My timezone was US so when I tried to do Colo Kinemon it gave an error since it's already gone in JP timezone.

>wake up
>no Carrot

Is it worth doing tea time Sanji to socket TS Sanji for my G4 team? I'd probably get about 3/4 of the sockets through copies and finish the rest through specific books. Also I'm pretty sure I can do 40 stam but if not is it definitely not worth it then?

>tfw 171 max stamina
I'm so close to my extremely ancient goal of 180 for 3x60 stamina runs per gem

>unironically wanting cuck pirates, SS and mabel to start shitposting
this is one of the best generals on the board, don't jinx it

>tfw Rayray isle barely puts a dent on your xp bar

what level are you, friend?
I'm 302 and it's a nice boost (bit less than 1/4th)

I'm 358 , nearing the 200 stamina mark .

Is it set manually or automatic? I think if you set thephone time to detect automatically the times in the game adapt to yours, so everything dissapears accordingly as well as saying when.

Does the first day of the final batch of legend books line up with the last day of 3rd anni ship?

ded

I don't think so. I think Anni ship ends just as the last batch begins.
Kinda shitty, I have to farm from that batch too.

So how did your Colo Killer and Drake farming go?

1 drake and 50 killers

around 40 Drakes
should have farmed more maybe, I'm sure I'll miss sockets and probably even skillups, but it's enough for now
1 Killer only

was totally focused on Coby for my Fuji Team.

I'm currently at 65 Killer copies farmed in total, and AH is still at 1 point

FUCK sockets

Anyone playing haki emperor?

>tfw borsa and 3d2y zoro
>no inthawk, taishigi, momomga
>conflicted as to if lzoro would actually be a good pull

Tashigi is 100% not mandatory, Momanga has his uses, Inthawk is actually important but no where near as important as Kizaru which you already have.

What else would I need for a solid lzoro team since my 3d2y would be useless? Is it as simple as raidslashers? I'm f2p, saving gems to pull.

Make sure to have the Ray points when global gets Wild Sanji. Onigumo has some nice uses as well. TS Brook has some uses for his 1.75 special with a low cd and delay. Haruta/Vista are nice for speed running. Everything else is either farmable or not on global yet.

1 and 1, because I'm not an idiot who is going to farm Colo outside of double drop.

>waiting months for a top-tier character to reappear just to save like ~30 minutes of playtime total

the only idiot here is you

Did you tell yourself that when Kid first came out?

>Double stamina was a thing when colo kid was here.

You knew it existed in jp so the logic still applies.

the logic still stands

double drop's only use is to save some time, and should be only used to finish characters, or work on sockets some more

the fact that you skipped out on Killer and Drake during TWO FUCKING WEEKS of meat snails just makes it an even more idiotic move

No, it doesn't. People who still think global will get x because JP got x are fucking stupid.

>double drop's only use is to save some time,
And more tomes, and more skillbooks.

I have like 1600 points and kinda want an almighty for Kizaru but if I pull Zoro I might as well. Ts Brook would be great. I'm just hoping my multi is ok. Haruta is fucking awesome, I love Haruta-able content.

Thanks for the tips.

>And more tomes, and more skillbooks.

Do you seriously don't know how basic probability math works?

Oh, it's this retard again. Are all Overwatch players this stupid?

>doing 2 runs at once instead of 2 runs separately somehow magically increases the chance for extra drops

no wonder you got kicked out of school

>shitposting about getting double drops of a rare drop
>not the idea of not maxing a character that could otherwise be gone ala colo kidd

Overwatch poster is retarded even in his criticism.

did you get this triggered from a single reaction image?

here, have another one

Borsalino is the crucial one. It's difficult to get two turns of orbs for slashers, so if you use your Borsalino with a friend TS Zoro you are set. In your position I'd rather hope to pull inthawk than TS Zoro

It's hilarious that his critical thinking extends no further than middle school level math.

ts sanji's attack animation looks so cool. That flaming attack

Are you niggas really farming 30 stamina colos? I just wait for double stamina to make it worth my time. Then again, I have a really tight schedule personally.

A colo run takes like 5 minutes every 2,5 hours, I don't see how that is too much effort. Like I'm constantly flying around on business trips and I can still easily manage to farm comfortably

When I fly I spend most of the time responding to emails and checking the stock market but that's just me.

>Global
>takes me 20 gems and a week full of stamina to get 20 boa books
>Japan
>Took me around 3 full stamina bars of 143 stamina to get 20 WB books

Holy fuck

Anyone? Its really good but i am conflicted should i play it or go with treasure cruise? Dont want to play both

>Japan
>Have a dedicated island with ridiculous dropr ates as part of a fucking anniversary special.
>Global.
>Does not have an anniversary event going on.

Wow, that really got me thinking.

>Use Akainu
>Get no STR orbs
This fucking legend

>Globals anni event
>only gets 7 days of max special boat
>Japan gets 3 weeks

Really makes me think

>2nd year anniversary event compared to a 3rd year event.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. wow, relly makes me think dont it

>Globals second anni
>Has 7 days of 2nd boat
>Mihawk and Garp to do it with
>Japan
>Has 11
>Gets the socket island ( Japan exclusive apparently ), Sabo and a Clash during

Really gets me thinking

>This has anything to do with skillbooks.
wow relly motivated my neurons

>Global
>gets 2nd anni boat
>Has fuckall to farm with it
>Japan
>Gives an amazing island to farm on it

GETS ME GOING

>This has anything to do with legend skillbooks.

We all fucking know Global is shit. I literally only play it because I've spent so much time on it. It's garbage, there's fuck-all going most of the time.
I fucking wish I had started on Japan. Just fucking stop shitposting about it, you're not convincing anyone, it's all going around in circles.

i like global lack of content and i probable could not keep up with japan, its a phone gmae that i play on my off time everyday but when i have better things to do or play im not gonna waste 10 hour of farming the same shit on a mobile game

Fucking Larpers I swear.

Why are you even here?

why not

This is a thread for NEETs and social rejects

How many books for WB will probably be enough?
I wanna start hammering story mode before sunny leaves.

For WB? Probably 40.

For Japan? 21.
For Global ? 40

Man my biggest regret is not socketing koala for CD. Got on this board right around the time her fn was ending so the guide never occurred to me. Anyways this is a fairly common issue I run into. One fucking turn. I probably don't have a legend because I don't play to the level that merits one.

>Losing to Ivankov

This so fucking much. Some people here act like this game is a full-time job or something.

Just use slasher teams like everyone else did for their first 200 days.

>that team

what the fuck are you even doing user

Does anyone have a magic crystal orb that tells us that we will finally get permanent skill-up on Global?

Same time as guaranteed reds.

I don't have Doffy or smoker and my Mihawk isn't evolved yet.

Japan only has the skill up thing because of their gambling laws. Since no such laws exist outside of Japan they won't give us a base skill up increase.

>has Sabo, but not Doffy

??????

Is it that bad? I was trying to get free spirit boost. Here is the team I usually use.

>Borsalino is the crucial one. It's difficult to get two turns of orbs for slashers, so if you use your Borsalino with a friend TS Zoro you are set
but how does borsalino + ts zoro give you two turns of orbs?

>Straw Hat Pirates
>those cotton candies
>6 gems

READ THE FUCKING GUIDE

you might as well just restart the game with a new account

Man what good is cc that just sits unused. I know I should save them for a better character but that takes some of the enjoyment away from the game for me. I just don't have patience for it to sit there so long. I also tried rerolling and from what I understand you have to go through the tutorial every time. That's terrible.

well at least you can read and understand koala boosts only fighters, but without some degree of orb control your team is shit. you need a friend jinbe

>I also tried rerolling and from what I understand you have to go through the tutorial every time
well you understood wrong
you could've also just taken any random legend from the reddit giveaway threads updated every week and always active during a sugo

I'll be your friend Jinbe. 201 493 084
But like the other user said, rerolling this upcoming sugo isn't a bad idea. With a good legend you'll catch up to where you are now in no time. The three free pulls will also make it easier.

Okay you're a million times better than me at this game, I get it. It's just something I do in my spare time.

>Man what good is cc that just sits unused

This is such a stupid argument. If you don't have a character that gets full benefit from CC yet, you just store them on a turtle or evo material, instead of throwing it around on meaningless characters. CC is a rare resource, but you'd know this if you read the fucking guide.

> I also tried rerolling and from what I understand you have to go through the tutorial every time

Again, you did not read the guide.