I think im a Japanese car weeb

Help...how did this happen. Who else has this issue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lots of retards on here have this problem. Don't worry, only some of Veeky Forums despises you.

>tfw you watch so much Initial D you buy an import

You wanna know whats sad actually, I never actually watched Initial D, but i like both anime and cars, whats wrong with me.

If you are like me, and so far you are because I never watched Initial D all the way through, you probably got the fever from driving games like Gran Turismo or Forza
The only cure is to buy one then try and mod it, it will make you swear them off

same, japanese cars just have something about them that makes them diffrent.
its not just the origin, but the looks (ford probe for exaple)

I think the Japanese enthusiasts are more open to others about it. My parents used to take me to car shows when I was a kid and the Japanese car dudes were always the most fun about it. They would let you sit in the car and give it a brap or two and let you mess around with all the cool tech inside. it was always American car fags standing in front of the shit box chevy they brought arms crossed snapping at any kid that touched the car.

That's okay I'm not op but im
I never really liked cars like the corvette and gtr, don't really do it for me, I always like the older Japanese cars 70s 80s and 90s not particularly because they were fast (I drive a NA sw20) but because I like they way they look and how they tended to be smaller

I just wanna cruise in some turbo'd Japanese rwd sedan blasting shit like this on my commute home
youtube.com/watch?
v=aQGvlemqUpE&list=RDaQGvlemqUpE

My girlfriend is also Japanese...fml. What did these cars do to me

I've experienced the same thing at car meets. JDMbros always happy to answer your questions or even take you for a ride. Meanwhile the guys with classic muscle cars get mad if you even get in a 1m radius of their car.

yeah fuck those guys. I have fond memories of sitting in hotted up nissans with turbos the size of basketballs ( at least that's how they seemed back then) and giving it a brrrappppp and listening to the pop pop pop

>missing hubcab
>picture sideways

end yourself you worthless piece of shit

no I want to touch it and rub my ice cream sticky hands all over the place.

Japan is a cool culture and admirable in many ways. I remember in Highschool really liking Japan. I didn't watch anime or anything like that. I liked thier manufacturing efficiency and respectful orderly culture. Then I got to college and met all these cartoon aficionados and quietly packed away my books on Zen and haiku so I wouldn't be associated with these plastic figurine fanatics.
Cool story:
>my first semester in college I reconnected with a friend from highschool and he had gone full body pillow wifu crazy. We started talking about learning Japanese language and hung out a few times
>the last time, at his apartment his roommate came home and started masturbating to some anime right in front of us, after a couple minutes, he joins in and they are a couple feet from each other jerking off to a cartoon.
>I left quietly and deleted him from my phone and facebook.

Sometimes I talk to my old neighbors Japanese war bride. She was beautiful 50 years ago. Even after all this time here her English is terrible. Her husband was a happy man before he went and died like a stupid fuck. Now she is lonely and I bring her paper in from the street. I wish she would adopt me as a grandson because I never knew my grandparents on either side. I wish I had a time machine to go back and fuck her in her prime. Oh well

That's everything I know about the issue of Japanese.

>>the last time, at his apartment his roommate came home and started masturbating to some anime right in front of us, after a couple minutes, he joins in and they are a couple feet from each other jerking off to a cartoon.

That GIF sums it up for me. I didn't expect that. Last time i heard anything about him he had become an expert Dance Dance Revolution arcade game expert and won several international competitions. God Speed.

I can't believe you went to school with Ken-sama. Should have gotten his autograph.

>ywn be tokyo drift gaijin and be bros with drift gods
why even live

Japs made some good shit, simple as that.

i like their motorcycles