/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1224

Bucket of Pudding Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/a5RnBPxT

Apparently you can now preorder 4GO on Amazon: amazon.com/Cyberdimension-Neptunia-Goddesses-Online-PlayStation/dp/B072FKVD8R/

Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls is coming to Steam this summer: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/851517134127616000

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
The team behind VIIR reveals some new details about the game: gematsu.com/2017/04/megadimension-neptunia-viir-super-remake-seems-like-different-game-new-engine
DengekiOnline Article: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/500/1500281/
Official Teaser Trailer: youtu.be/bVDmMvp51mo

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
Compile Heart starts the third Chaos Chanpuru-related Twitter contest: twitter.com/nepnep_connect/status/864652843424161792
GunGun Pixies characters will be playable as part of a special collaboration update: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/special/?page=4&4=4
Gameplay Trailer: youtu.be/QtSK_z-DFOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/special/?page=4&4=1
i.imgur.com/GcOvWX1.png
twitter.com/helvetica5td
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/524/1524164/
youtube.com/watch?v=t8JEDuXZaDI
youtu.be/b7H6EwoY908?t=1m48s
instaud.io/XKn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's start off fresh.

Compa, deeeeeeesu~

Vert is best goddess.

I needed something to cheer me up so bad... OP pic ftw.

>compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/special/?page=4&4=1
I'm gonna need more than that.

For my goddess!

Yeah, like a whole 'nother game.

NepuBuran

Who is the best Sha?

Which one would be most likely to consider being my friend? That one.

My goddess!

S-sha

K-Sha.

Would you drink Nep's Kuchikamizake?

My first evet commission, and it's real good af

Wait damn wrong one.

Are you that user from many threads ago who asked for a Purple Sister in PH's swimsuit?

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation!

Yes.

>That watermark
Respect for Helvetica: Lost

PRAISE LASTATION

Here ya go

What is this a Nepgear for ants?

Not HQ Enough.

That´s pretty good user
how much did it cost

15 bucks.
i.imgur.com/GcOvWX1.png

Send the cash via paypal at [email protected]

That´s cheap, ill consider it.

You can just drop him a DM over his twitter.
twitter.com/helvetica5td

S-sha

Compa is pure lewd.

>mfw some madman sends him money and commissions Gearnon

>massive rack
>totally chill and fun personality
>the only one that isn't a psycho bitch in her story segment
>the most fun to play as
easy decision

Uni is my UNIverse!

Gearnon's second wife Uni is so sexy.

Compa is the purest being in Gamindustri

She's for hugs, kisses on the cheeks and headpats only

I want to steal Thief Uni's virginity.

Poor neppy

VIIR stuff

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/524/1524164/

Nice legs, I guess?

>new VRdimension for big nep and croire
I need more details

>Give Neptune the Semengoddess body of Noire
Best move of CH

Going back to VII's portraits after the perfection that is 4GO's portraits will take some getting used to.

I like Noire. She's cute.

Are the 4GO in-game portraits ripped already? They are static images so it shouldn't take this long

Neps versus Killachine WHEN?
youtube.com/watch?v=t8JEDuXZaDI

This thread needs more Compa's mommy

>Just finished doing a speedy autismo on Metroid Fusion
>See this
You guys scare me sometimes.

Is this official?

They look like that but I have no idea if they actually are or where to find them

Why can't Uni just admit that she's in love with Nepgear?

She's afraid that Nepgear will say that girls loving girls is weird and icky and won't kiss her platonically anymore.

Out of all the neps, Nepgear and Uni are the only gay ones

Not as much as Nightmare.

Fuck off Ghost.

>page 9

Make me.

She did in Megatagmension.

I want to be punished by Lady Plutia!

The Slut

I want to motorboat C-sha while caressing her ass

Praise Lastation!

I'm going to say C-sha, although B-sha is a very close second.

Praise Lastation!
Praise Lady Black Heart!

C-Sha for best friend and occasional spoiling.
K-Sha for best sex.

B-Sha if you like getting Jewed.

S-sha if you're an edgy piece of shit that love to complain about being "born in the wrong generation" and being a little bitch in general.

Has Koei already been referenced in Neptunia?

As far as I know, they have not.

Maybe we'll get a Lu-Bu lookalike for the KT maker in the next mainline game. (Hopefully along with that Platinum maker)

Nevermind, I researched them a bit, apparently Koei mixed with Tecmo. Tecmo's the blue-haired pirate in 4GO and she was in BvZ, right?

Nope, you're thinking of Tamsoft. They're the ones who brought us Senran Kagura and Valkryie Drive, along with Megatag, Nep U, and most recently, 4GO

Ha. A shame, it would've been hilarious if that was the case, since I made a Blood Dragon joke a few threads ago, and recently found out that Omega Force is the name of the team at Tecmo in charge of the Warriors games.
What a shame.

A half-assed attempt to recreate this thing: youtu.be/b7H6EwoY908?t=1m48s

instaud.io/XKn

Big Nep must be nepped, even in VR!

Remember to close your door first.

The door is always open so Big Nep can be nepped by anyone at any time!

Yes.

>right click files
>"Save as..."
>"/My Documents/My Pictures/Others/L/Neptunia/"

I still haven't gotten that far.

I'm stuck on that stupid mission where everyone has to get in the base to save that chick that asked Secretary out on a date.

Because this is not a fanfic.

Because she's already in love with Gearnon.

I may be one of the few people here who loved Gekinoire. I'll admit that it's not perfect and that the game would have been better without Secretary, but understand it was also a major selling point given its intended audience.

But yeah, I played it from start to finish on Hard and despite already sinking 118 hours into it I'll probably go back for another round just to get every character to max level. Abusing the lily system to nuke everything across the board's really addictive.

I want a sequel, but the ball's really in Sting's court. It's a bit odd that so many characters were created for it and it'd be a shame if they never show up in again. They could have easily just used the roster of maker characters from Neptunias 1-3.

To be honest, dude, Secretary is the smallest problem I have with GekiNoire.

I don't think the characters were created for it, I think they were leftover Maker ideas during Mk2's or V's development
I say this because there's an old pic of the resident evil girl that predates Noire's game
though that image is long gone lost in the archives

Mad because Secretary fucked you're waifu. You're lucky he hasn't come back in like 2 months or else he'd beat your ass

I don't have any issue with Secretary myself.

Hell, I like GekiNoire myself, but there are issues that really come to the forefront on certain stages.

Like, in that stage where you have to beat Ryukka, those damn traps really become a problem since you have to move incredibly slow to not get hit by them and the counter-intuitive movement doesn't help either.

Or, the one I'm stuck on, you have to get all the members of the field in the base without a single one getting KO'd. Small space + Enemies that attack when you're in range + 15 turn limit = frustration. Luckily, I've got pic related and hopefully she can nuke everything on that map.

I love the game myself and abusing the lily system is pretty fun; but the traps, counter-intuitive movement, and the passive-aggressive AI really hamper the game.

Tiara's a cute.

>tfw have almost 100 hours in GekiNoire
>tfw didn't even enjoy it

The best part of GekiNoire is the game CG of Noire in the shower, ready to take a nepping. Need more of that. Don't have the picture on me though.

My wife is sexy/cute

Her dress is okay.

How about this, then?

Eeeeh? I dunno, I prefer her real model.

Fair enough, though I think everyone can agree that chibi models are almost always cute!

Dunno, I just tried Empire of Angels, I don't really like the chibi very much. In 3D, it comes off as disturbing.

I love my wife!

Not nep content

*my wife

My problem with Secretary is that he doesn't add very much to the story. He agrees with Noire on so many things that she might as well be talking to a mirror. Then, later on there's so many characters that not everyone gets a chance to get a word in. It's that point that his uselessness is exacerbated; he has to compete with characters who have portraits and personalities and can't help but come off as even more bland.

Most of the characters introduced are strong enough to carry the story without having to interact with a self insert.