pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

This expression makes my SS look like Quentin Tarantino.

High luck build with deliverer is fun

>buffscale and trainwiz release mods at the same time
>buffscale is the one that gets into hotfiles

>Best armor

Thanks, I'll look into that.

7th for Vault Girl

Don't

Don't what, lad?

Just don't.

Explain. Now.

Trainwiz also didn't credit him for rigging the power armor, either. That is pretty low.

Is there any reason to do radiant quests?

Dont niggerjerk

exp and 100 gold

Why would I jerk Izzy?

Get some help, lad.

Am I in the minority in liking the females of my games to have itty bitty titties? Also, is it wrong to sex Preston if im a dude?

The thrill of killing

What the fuck.

>Am I in the minority in liking the females of my games to have itty bitty titties?
Nope, my bitches are all flat sloots

>Also, is it wrong to sex Preston
around blacks never relax

i like itty bitty titties too user, its okay to come out of the closet.

Vaultshota

Sentry Bots are fucking OP. Rapid rocket barrages. I'm in power armor. I have Hit The Deck. Fucking dead.

I just imagine my character finishing in him, I lean over to whisper sweet nothings in his ear when he tells me general there's another settlement that needs the minutemen help!

Only the Railroad ones for Ballistic Weave.

>Liking flatties
Fucking pedolebs
Just kidding, I like both

I like the mod that makes the girls skinny like methheads but whenever someone posts a image on here they get made fun of for it :(

Whenever I see buffs piper all I can think of is how in the hell did she fit in her power armor and how fucked her back must be carrying around those bowling balls all day.

>fucking pedoplebs
Y u do dis user? Also it makes more sense in my head why girls in the post apocalypse should have smaller tits, since there's less food around that has high fat content.

>there's less food around that has high fat content.
The world is full of nuke colas man

Fuck yes, that ini edit worked. Thank you, based user.

I play with DD irl and I still find flat superior.

Those are technically not radiant - there are only a finite number of the cache quests available.

Well I had to wait three hours for my tester to come online, but the T-45 works fine in his game. Thanks for nothin' /fog/. And this is why you didn't get a beta. :^)

Maybe he forgot, maybe Niero rigged it again. I know Niero worked on it again to do some headlight stuff. It was a pain fixing those legs and arms though, had to clean up Kos's mess in 3ds to get them to properly open when painted. Niero probably fixed my initial work with a fine toothed comb in 3ds after that.

I doubt Train intentionally left that part out of the credits just to be a dick, since he credited me for those hats, after all.

>best armor
>even if you just counted NV
Shame on you.

Yeah but in my mind those are a delicacy and girls need a lot of fat for big tits in puberty, so I don't see many girls getting a lot of food growing up.

Minutemen ones then I guess. Good for the Castle and for the faction in general, if you're into them.

Just know in the city it will cause lag if you have a bajillion retexture mods like I have.

Remember to treat your ghoul negro manservant with respect. Thinking of making him a basic companion so he'll actually follow me around.

Buff for your next mod make it so we can travel the wastes with the true best girl, KL-E-O

I wish I could play as a ghoul. It could even work in the story that when Kellogg unfreeze then refreezes you the crypts malfunctions and radiation leaks into the pod subjecting you to 60 years worth of poisoning. It's the one thing I've always wanted in a fallout and Bethesda had the chance this time around and fucked it up!

When can we purge the bethesda babies

First you let him live and now you want him to leave the fields. Your subversive ideas dont belong in the commonwealth.

How much buffout are you feeding that ghoul

>wanting to play a fucking zombie

Supposed to be cryo, fucking phone auto correct.

You can hack her

I'm pretty sure there's also a mod to hack her, take her to a settlement, upgrade her, and keep her.

>pickpocket bottlecap mine into supermutants inventory
>doesn't explode
let me guess, another cool feature they removed from 4

You need rank 2 of pickpocket to do so.

He's my manservant he guards my house now. Lifting him up from the dirt and giving him a respectable job and a nice room of his own has instilled a sense of loyalty that you can't just buy.

You need the right rank of the pickpocket perk, smart ass.

I also play khajeet in elder scrolls, because I am a masochist and enjoy people degrading me and calling me a slave. It would only be better as a ghoul because then people wouldn't confuse me with furrshitters.

I'm accustomed to it at this point, but I appreciate the heads up.

Buff I don't want to man handle her! Besides, she's perfect the way she is.

I want an Automatron mod that gives robot humanoid hands, so they can equip guns you give them.

And they can dual wield. So give a Protectron two humanoid hands, and two revolvers. One for each hand. Or a robobrain equipped with baseball bats so it can drive around hitting people with a baseball bat, like those dudes from Dead Rising.

Is like one where I can take bodies and modify them with automaton parts so they become like a shitty cyborg with their old memories but unable to disobey my commands. That way I can parade them around the commonwealth so everyone knows that this freak I'm toting around is someone that crossed my path and what awaits others.

That and I also like to humiliate, along with being humiliated.

>Best armor edition

Looks like hot garbage compared to the Merc Outfit.

And thinking about it why not give automatons power armor hands? Seems like a easy work around.

I wish armor in fo4 didn't look like hot garbage. I hate having to look to mods for armor because while they look cool stat wise they are always overbudget.

all ghouls look the same in 4

the only ones that got better were the metal, power, vault suits and bos underarmors

the wasteland clothes are alright too but everything else looks like shit

>implying the Merc Outfit isn't hotter garbage

Well I'm not sure how to go around doing a mod like that.

It might be possible with projectile nodes and weapon nodes on the robutt skeleton, as long as they hold it and fire

Just seems like it would look better, robots having power armor hands instead of humanoid ones. I don't mod so knowing how hard or easy it is beyond me.

>tfw ran out of things to do
>no character import into a new save as far as I'm aware
Damn

I reiterate. Fuck Sentry Bots. I keep running into them and I only notice them when I have 3 rockets chain-fired at my ass.

The raider stuff is too scrappy and silly looking.

Is Buffscale the guy from the skyrim threads that always made the BBW girls? I just want the skyrim mod for the ultra bara Argonians everyone has that one image of. Also, for FO4, running the base game after setting up NMM and CBBE I'm getting constant CTD errors, is there a particular patch I need like in Skyrim? I already edited the .ini

Also recommend more CBBE armors/hairstyles please.

Yeah, I kind of wish there were examples of basically "better" raider armor, but I guess that's what leather and metal boil down to.

It gets absolutely ridiculous when:
>Roaming around
>Encounter raiders
>Oh, shit, power armored raider!
>kill the group
>Later checking the bodies
>Wait, wasn't there a power armor raider-
>Turns out it was just a Raider in Sturdy Raider Armor.
>Shit is that fucking bulky

Looks pretty good on a melee build with some road leathers and a sack hood tho.

Get Robotics Expert. Even just the first rank lets you shut them down.

They're overdesigned I reckon. Raiders were supposed to be organized gangs in a lawless wasteland, but bow they're crazed anarchistic psychopaths that are cartoonishly evil.

this is still happening. first time it happened dropping the guns and picking them up worked. but then I loaded a save and a gun that was loaded now showed that it had no loaded ammo, and no matter how many times it was dropped and picked up I could not reload it. any ideas?

im retarded and bad at modding, and i know i will not be able to get my New Vegas back to how it is now without dozens of hours of modding if i wipe my game folder

that being said, is there any way for me to play fallout 3 with TTW without needing to make a clean folder?

I wish there was a way to permanently turn off fog in the glowing sea, but still be able to use true storms weather for everywhere else

Yes, just browse image limit fog and you'll know it's him

1, 2, and new vegas were not that hard take the fucking goggles of jesus christ bruv

So /fog/, how would you go on about creating a Fallout set before the great war? What do you suppose would make it interesting? What factions would there be?

You don't. Creating a Fallout that is entirely or primarily set before the great war is not a Fallout game.

I wouldn't. Bad idea.

>Resource Wars

Bad idea.

Are you thinking of making a little quest mod before the nukes drop so you can give protags more personality?

Cold War agents fighting gommies in 3rd world shitholes WITH LASERS

How do you guys manage to find enough ammo when your character uses automatic weapons?

Do I need to get a mod?

What happens to the Balkans after the bombs drop?

Get more enemies

Use multiple weapons, fire in controlled bursts, buy out the ammo you need at every opportunity, remember to pick up weapons to get the bullets in their mags, make ammo using your ammo press because of dlc and then get the mod that makes those presses better, level up your weapon perk so it takes less bullets to kill things

You're confusing Raiders with Tribals. Raiders are nothing but chem addled psychopaths. They're organizational structure consists of who has the biggest gun and is least likely to let someone shank them in their sleep (ie, Corvega Raiders)

Tribals have an organizational structure based off of theology/meritocracy/heredity and actually do constructive things to better their group (ie, Great Khans).

Khans in Fallout 1 were raiders.

Great Khans are just vault dwellers who started raiding. "Tribals" is a fucking stupid term, everyone in the wasteland is a tribal; FO2 created it specifically so they could have cheesy psuedo american indian native pastiches in a futuristic wild west setting without calling it such

>khans
>not filthy raider druggy scum

i kill them every chance i get. theyre so useless and pathetic that they're the only group Yes Man is negatively predisposed to, the ai that is supposed to be neutral to everyone

Whine all you want, it's canonical. The Khans aren't just another band of Raiders. They have a culture beyond getting high, killing people, stealing their shit, and using said shit to get more high.

And then they developed into a more functional and autonomous group, able to sustain themselves, build functional settlements, and do more than just kill and do chems.

>The Khans aren't just another band of Raiders
Yes they are
>They have a culture beyond getting high, killing people, stealing their shit, and using said shit to get more high.
So do generic "Raiders" who seem to have religions and cultural practices of their own

Uh Niero

I dunno if jump height mult is gonna be the best solution

It just makes it do this with every jump...and continues after you exit power armor!

Focusing on the wrong part. There is a difference between civilization and loose bands of people. Perhaps learn that difference before being publicly retarded.

Fallout 4 has not been good to Trainwiz.

>walking around in power armor one day
>decide to do a little jump, why not?
>for no reason I jump straight up to the clouds
>OH SHIT OH SHIT
>So high I think my power armor is going to collapse on impact
>start flapping my hands, hope to god I start flying
>flaps harder
>lands perfectly fine
>gets out of power armor and never uses it again

Late response, but it's from Project Mikoto. You can't change the gray part of the hair.

Is it just my imagination or does the intimidation perk work on synths? I am helping danse and I swear it's giving me the option to intimidate the synths.