Walk out to bike this morning

>walk out to bike this morning
>engine turns over but refuses to start
>wtf
>look down
>pic related is my spark plug

I fucking hate homeless drug addicts. When I went to buy a new spark plug I told them what happened and they said that the homeless smash them and use part of it to smash car windows in.
The joys off living in San Francisco without a garage

>San Francisco
You fucked up.

Shoot that bum if he shows up again.

>living in sf
>bothering to have a vehicle at all

Just move to LA already and enjoy a place with car culture

You don't have the right to complain about poor people doing poor people things unless you can afford a garage. Your no better than them.

Get a job and buy a car.

Post bread on hood.

So your saying he was justified for damaging my property? I want to be mad but I'm not sure you understand what your talking about.

I own a car
This honestly. The weather is so nice here and I never get bored in the city. Lots of homeless and sjw's. This

is trying to pretend that he's not a poorfag by shaming your lack of a garage.

Makes sense

oh god its a fucking vw engine

What does a drugo do with that anyhow?

That is what you get for not having a garage.
Clean t and keep it somewhere inside your house maybe.

>inside your house
Not if he lives in an apartment. Having gasoline in your house is a definite eviction.

>the_only_good_volkswagen.jpg

I feel you dude, swear to God when I'm done with my tech job, I'm going to light some bums on fire and laugh all the way back to nevada

Your a fucking idiot. Where the fuck is your pic of a garage? Otherwise bait.

yours first, queer

>renting
why do people rent?
rent is generally more expensive than the repayments on a loan for a house

Because they're not locked into one location if they want to move somewhere

>they said that the homeless smash them and use part of it to smash car windows in.

>Homeless smash off bike spark plugs to get tool to smash car windows

What tool is used and why can't it be used to smash car windows? Are there no bricks in SF?

You're not taking into account the downpayment. If you invest the equivalent and keep reinvesting (7% don't need anything fancy), subtract major maintenance costs, etc. you're not getting cucked at all in the long run. Plus it can be more convenient.

>(you)

America is the least 1'st world of all the 1'st world countries. How did you get this low?

Minorities.

>smash car windows
The ceramic insulator is hard enough to break car windows. We've had every car on our street shattered. Cops won't even show up.

Common negro

>live in California
>get spark plugs stolen for ninja rocks
you deserve this for being in ca tbqh fambolious

I think you can also use them for smoking crack/meth.

I thought only Ford 302s do that

Using the ceramic on a spark plug is a much more quiet way to smash a car window because you push it onto the window and it suddenly just cracks into a million pieces without much sound.

Pretty neat how ceramic can shatter a window with little effort.

But yeah California you fucked up.