/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Beastly Idiot Cute Bookworm Edition

>A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Doll cutie

Kosm

PURGE FILTH

I'd smash and pound and ground that pussy if you know what I mean ;^)

Yuria is CUTE

KOS

No

Could you elaborate? I'm a network illiterate
Which ports PS4 uses? Do I need to make a port forwarding or something?

Is the impromptu still going?

Disable the fucking firewall it's a meme

I'm not doing that, just tell me the ports. Who would be dumb enough to not use a firewall?

Poison wheel here

I'm out farming guys

DMZ your PS4

No problem user, thanks for coming along

friendly reminder Hoontah of Hoontahs is best covenant

Do you have a webcam?
Network drive?

how do I check my PS4 IP

Is there any way to fix it so it doesn't keep changing depending the order I turn on things? I know how to fix the computer's

Nevermind I can't DMZ the PS4 because I already have forwarding to my security cameras.

I need the port range

>get loran dark beast as the final boss of a dungeon
Time to delete and make a new one.

Don't you have a Church Pick? That thing shits all over Loran Darkbeast.

But that's the best boss in the game. I wish I could farm it instead of the atrocious mess that is the HBLB for abyssals.

>tfw no bbg continental tournaments

He's just not fun to fight.
and I wanted an excuse to post that image

There are like 20 burgers, 3 yuros, a slav and an aussie, what do you want.

He's possibly the best layer 3 boss to fight.
HBLB and its bullshit hitboxes are way, way worse. I hate the thing with passion.

that was clearly a shockwave :^)

you can check the PS4's IP by going into network settings. To give it a static IP you need to assign the IP to its mac address in your router's DHCP settings. Use google to find tutorials for your particular router.

Add numbers to your passwords for faster connections, also check your nat type.

I used to hate Darkbeast more than anything until I realized that weapons with a wide, sweeping moveset like tricked pick and saws make it far more manageable

Yurie is cute!

blogpost incoming

In my first playthrough, when I first got snatched into Hypogean Gaol, somehow I completely missed the lamp. I thought the only way to escape was using the hidden passage beneath the prison and defeating the darkbeast. I mean it makes sense, I just accepted it, it kinda terrified me but I also thought it was fantastic design.

Took me a shitload of tries until I finally beat the Darkbeast, at that point I had memorized its moveset and the breakpoints in its legs, and it felt fantastic to beat the boss, I was finally free. This is how the Darkbeast became my favorite boss in the game, until my second playthrough when I found the lamp and felt like a lucky idiot, because it made my experience so much better.

If earlier's impromptu FC is anything to go by, there's more than one aussie and a kiwi.

Honestly it's a great boss in general. Most complaints come from people trying to fight it locked on with short/slow weapons

what are you farming?

> Scorpions for easiness
> Bone Ass Hunters for better quality
> Isz Watchers for best quality (good luck lol)
> Madmen for the covoted both types on a single wheel setup?

Gotta leave for a bit Yuria. Might catch you when I get back if you're still going and lets be real, you probably will be

No worries

I'm going to be here all day

Are you still going user? I'm beckoning at L3 boss in a second

I meant ringing, not beckoning

Yeah was just finishing up a run, I'll wait for you now

Last version.

Humble, waiting for your picture.
Also Angus, if you could post your character also, it would help.

Heck, I thought this was for Triangle. I already got my radial from a few hours ago with you.
I'm up for more kills if you want company though.

>flat bolt finally
>hp depletes

I'll keep this but I want to keep going because I really need one with pretty much any curse but that. Would you be able to take over hosting though, sorry? I can run the glyph again otherwise.

Oh right, Isz is the one that can roll flat bolt? Because that'd be based for me too, a proper bolt setup is what I'm aiming fo. I can host sure. Beckoning at gate

It is for triangles user, you got an off-shape

HP depletes is an actual non-issue on cold abyssals. Just stick a pulsing gem in your gun and it completely negates the the curse.

I already have a hp depletes in the setup I wanted to use it in. It is great for my other bolt weapon though.

how do I roll through this asshole's AoE

Fix your TV settings first, that looks awful.

>Added bolt atack
>Inc. stam cost 1.5%
>+35 scaling

Fuck me?

I've gotten so many damps with flat bolt and perfect curses it's not even funny

I just don't look at them anymore before deleting them

All right, took a very fast detour to Isz, but I've finally got all the materials I need for Ihyll. I just need to do the defiled chalice and get it. How much of a bad time am I in for?

First time defiled is pretty brutal

The gift of the godhead cometh, brother!

was there ever a dupe exploit in this game or did the guy at the top of the league leaderboard actually crush 22k vermin

yes, at launch, it immediately got patched out.

The top guy is Segalt's alt. He challenged himself to try and beat it on a new character

>tfw keep getting flat phys instead of bolt

STOP

4-5 damps in a row for me now

Vermin is legit because it was added after the patch.

Blooddregs offered is fake though since you could dupe infinite amounts at launch and they never reset the leaderboard.

Reminder to the poor follows farming Cold Abyssals:

Health loss/second is an acceptable curse on Elders gems, since it maxes out at 5/second which can be completly negated by a single pulsing gem in your gun.

Good luck hunters. Farming perfect secondaries is a Nightnare.

>vermin is legit
>the guy at the top is 6k higher than the next guy down
well then

>Farming perfect secondaries is a Nightnare
indeed it is user

Should I make a 70 ARC build?

you've reminded me to catch up on LWA

yes

okay now for the important question.

Waifu
or
Weirdo

Go 99 arcane

>mfw elder quickscopes

he literally fires the arrow before he lifts his crossbow sometimes, and does it instantly out of a stagger

waifu

Ahh, the classic Pthumerian "Fastest Hands in Yharnam" Elder.

>tfw after two nights of BB my GF has killed Gascoigne and Cleric Beast and begun the path of gitting gud

Daddy Dieseldosh took her around 15 tries, Cleric Beast around 8.

You gotta be a weirdo to do 70 arc so

what if a make a Weirdo Waifu

that works too

Fastest hands inside the Queen? sick.

Acceptable

>tfw no crazy church/choir/mensis gf to use you for experiments and personal pleasure
JDIMSA

Cleric beast can be a bitch before you learn that you can just target head with gun and crit him after
Funny, but late game boss Amygdala has head as far more obvious weak spot

He he ho ho ha ha. Sorry about that Yuria

No problem user, it happens

I want to impregnate Yuria!

>Yuria
>not Jezebel

found a semi reliable way.

when he charges up the AoE there's a hissing sound like the air around him is being sucked, at the end of that noise press roll.

better than nothing, but i still can't beat him.

don't turn your camera while he's charging up
It will cause your framerate to dip and throw off your timing
Thanks miyazaki

You know what I love the most about BB pvp? Its chaotic nature keeps "serious pvpers" away from it, because no matter how good you are the opponent can still luck out and win. The only issue is viscerals scaling with skill which makes it superior to other builds. If you could parry gunshots and viscerals scaled with level, it would be literally perfect, I hate DaS3 pvp because it's so predictable and boring, when you get to some skill level you can just crush everyone and beginners have absolute no chance against you, and if you actually meet a skilled player then it just becomes a passive shitfest which might the most boring way to play in the universe.

Thanks for reading my blog.

I should probably save this... fug

It's nice for a fire abyssal fire weapon setup, if you wanna settle on that and call it quits for now that's cool with me. I could really use a break.

>We've begun threadly circlejerks over certain players
Oh no... This is how it starts, this is always how it starts.

My end goal is to get both a bolt and a fire gem-setup, so I'll save it. I'll try and get the gem from hotdog next. I'll take a break too though, ggs

To be fair most skill weapons are shit and can be converted into strength weapons with a single abyssal heavy, skill builds need that visceral damage to stand up to the nuclear damage and immovable hyper armour of str weapons

Except it's not the players. It's the characters.

That's why we should always frown upon people who post psn id. It's cancerous behavior that leads to what you fear. Characters are just that, characters. If you delete it, it's gone, and no one will ever know.

You're joking right? Or completely oblivious?
>nuclear damage and immovable hyper armour of str weapons
What game are you playing, not bloodborne, for sure. The only weapon I can think of that fits that description is the Beast Cutter, and it's an awful slow weapon that isn't nearly as dangerous as something like a burial blade that can 2 shot people with lightning fast transformation attacks.

>tfw you accidentally deleted you main that you had about 200 hours in once
I-I'll never forget you

>mfw someone thanked me using my PSN name in this thread

No problem, it was fun farming user