/svg/ Shadowverse General

NERFS ARE HAPPENING @May 22
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0109

>Prince Catacomb: Cost increased to 4pp
>Winrider Zell: Cost increased to 4pp
>Lighting Blast: 6pp Lost enhance effect

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Old thread:

Is dragon forced back to use Odin?

Kill yourselves shadowniggers

6 mana odin vs 8 mana odin + 3/4 minion

D R A G O N G T F O
R
A
G

O
N

G
T
F
O

PREDICT THE META

Tier 1
>Midrange Shadow
>NepNep Shadow
>Seraph Haven
>Aegis Haven

Tier 2
>Ramp Dragon
>DShift Rune
>Midrange Sword
>Midrange Blood

Tier 3
>Elf decks
>Control Blood
>Control Sword
>Daria Rune

Correction: 6 mana miss a turn to remove a 1/1 skeleton

>3/4
Desert rider meme has gone too far.

AGAINST ALL THE ODDS
AGAINST ALL THE PAIN
YOUR BACKS ON THE WALL
WITH NO ONE TO BLAME

See you in ranked getting fucked by everyone's, including mine, shadow deck forest shitter.

Bye bye, dragoncucks. We'll really miss you here in T1. Hope to see you soon.

What do you guys think?

HEAR

is kys blood dead because themis is back?

What's the difference between Aegis and Seraph haven? Only difference I can see is choice of finishers and some cards about reducing countdown e.g hallowed dogma

They needed to bite the bullet and nerf Aegis too desu.

Stop making threads, newfag.

>nep t1

Dragon is the only thing really good matchup that Nep has and the nerfs don't really do dragon any favors. There's no logical reason for it to go up when its prey goes out of favor

>support cannon
No

GRIMNIR NOT NERFED

KYS NOT NERFED

You know shadow is still going to shit on you
fuck off nigger your even more worse with them because your a pet class

rowen is back to be just a meme craft

>user is butthurt because he didn't made the thread

lol

Fuck
Aegis is about to go completely out of control

>opponent plays Themis
>play Dark General+Blood Wolf or Razory Claw next turn

Themis does nothing against Storm.

>hagfags are actually this dumb
read the first letters of each line then kys retard

I feel like a blood is going to sneak it's way into tier 1. Also that nep will probably stay tier 2 since it's best matchup is back to being a meme

Why would they nerf the most balanced deck in the meta

Most of KYS deck is direct damage from hand

Themis doesnt matter

Shit is probably tier 0 unless a new aggro deck replaces shadow

Shadownigger

You guys forget something-people don't play dragon just for the win rates. Ramp Dragon has been one of the most popular decks in RoB despite a 45% win rate, because people just love playing ramp with big cards.

>most followers are higher than 2 defense to get banished
>cannot burst reliably from 10 defense
Nah, Haven shouldn't be an issue unless you brick hard.

I've been saying for a month now that all I want for nerfs are zell, lightning blast, and catacomb and I got exactly that.
Anything else is unnecessary and hitting bs legos that would be much more balance without the bs enabling silvers would just kill the decks.
I can't believe some of you want an entire expansion gutted
>soulsquasher
>grimnir
>hector
>sibyl
>rahab
really?
You're idea of "balancing" is just reverting everything back to RoB for 2 classes while something else become cancer for a month. Let crafts keep good cards even if they are strong now. Or do you still think homecoming at 5pp is something that shouldn't exist? Maybe it's annoying right now when it's 50% of the ladder, but it isn't completely broken.

don't forget to vial you neutral legend to make a good shadow deck dragoncuck

>drop another airjammer

You never play against haven or something?

>dragon is kill
>bandwagoners flock to shadow
>forest gets fucked harder

Hopefully they're at least dumb enough to start playing Nep now that LB has been nerfed.

>dshift is back
>forest is back
>csword is back
>cblood is back
It's dead, I hope you didn't actually craft Soul Dealers. Just imagine how much fun you can have when Aurelia comes out when you play Airjammer and Fangblade kills you behind all your wards.

>fuck off nigger your even more worse than them because your a pet class
than there fixed

Why are people saying this. KYS gets buttfucked by Shadow because they don't give a shit about your board.

Wanst it clear when they made haven tier 1 with their first expansion that they ll never touch it, even when thousands begged for elana nerfs. This is the true pet class. we go back to DE now

besides every other control deck plus midshadow. it might even be able to beat aegis since it's faster.

Just wait.

Soon you'll get triggered everytime you hear Hana Kana's voice.

I read that as "snek its way into tier 1".

With less dragon AoE and storm capabilities, and a less aggressive shadow, could Snek stand a second chance?

Kys weebcuck

Nerf discussion aside, something I like about Catacomb, and that I HOPE Cygames integrates in later expansions, is the idea of cards making all your other not so great cards somewhat more useful, even if the card in question leaves play.

I mean, think about card like Catacomb for each craft (not necessarily a follower on follower effect, maybe spell on spell or mixed) that gives your other cards an ability useful for that craft.

It's why I like playing Shadow; I feel like I have more flexibility.

All other crafts seem to depend of getting a great (not even good) opening hand, which makes it more frustrating than fun.

The deck conveniently skyrocketed in usage during the expansion that made it T1

What's the best Ledger target right now? Kill a dude or get a Lich?

>5PP to fuck up your opponent board while you can play your May, Lily, Liza and Roach again
Yeah, no. Fuck you, forestfucker

Nep doesn't have any truly bad matchup. They fuck other Control decks almost as hard as Haven, and once they get to turn 8 vs Agggro or Mid it's gg. I bet it's going to be right behind Midrange post nerf.

kys gets fucked by aggro and now that aggro shadow is dead, what will be a viable aggro deck?

Maybe aggro dragon?

>tier 1
haven, blood, sword, shadow, dragon
>tier 2
forest
>tier 3
dragon
>tier 4
rune

So is shadow ded now?

>hear about the nerfs
>go ranked
>nothing has fucking changed
>lose to lightning blast

NICE JOKE

Source?

That's what I thought I wrote

Yo what the fuck, prince catacomb has a skeleton leg?
Does that mean he's half skeleton? This changes my perspective on this card massively

>no response
E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D
hags are retardation incarnate

dshift is a great mu and forest needs to draw roach combo and hope you don't get spiderweb imps

Remember that metas shift depending on what's in power. Shadow/Dragon are all that's played right now because Dragon beats everything except kys blood that's not Shadow (while sometimes beating shadow if they nut curve), while Shadow beats Dragon and everything else except an anti-Shadow Haven. If Dragon gets fucked and Shadow remains in power then something like Candelabra Haven might rise, since shit like Forbidden Ritual was a brick tech vs Dragon.

>nep doesn't have any truly bad matchup
How new are you that you've never heard about DShift?
>inb4 kawaii and death's breath
Fiery Embrace and Glow

Someone shop

>Seraph
>Aegis
>t1

tip top kek, m8. blood, forest, and sword are able to eat up those decks hard.

>Playing clusterfuck ranked before maintenance.
You only have yourself to blame shadownigger.

These are from the same people that think Rune is good in its current state because DS is annoying to play against with its 40% winrate. It'd be interesting to see how 5PP Homecoming would be with all the storm and aggro decks out now but there's no way to know for sure.

>Blood being T1 when the deck it farmed got nerfed hard and Haven will make a comeback so Themis everywhere

>Aggro shadow is dead
All that's going to change is the 1-2-3 autolose when going second. It's still going to be T1.

Everything aside post snek

>implying storm followers give a shit about themis
>implying haven has ways to burst blood from 10 life without telegraphing like a motherfucker with amulets

>drop another snake

Hope you have another themis bro ;^)

>nerfs
KEK
E
K

Should have participated and payed attention in your english classes in high school user.

dshift is the same as roach now that they're all playing the blade mage and enchanted sword variant.

Aggro Shadow isn't dead, it was bouncing back and forth between T1 and T2 in RoB without Catacomb's help. They'll manage.

>Lightning Blast isn't a problem
>literally lose every single game as sword to Lightning Blast
Roland will finally be playable

Literally none of those are back except Sword. You're dumb if you think Dragon is what's keeping DShift down.

really good argument here

This, time to meme woth amulet again.

>blood being t1 when shadow still exists and barely got nerfed.

REMEMBER EVERYONE

IT'S REALLY HARD TO GET SHADOWS.

[BAHAMUT ROARING]

>lol
>caring about making the thread
Newfags like you are the problem. You have to be at least 18 years old to post here. Please leave.

>I feel like I have more flexibility
That's why I like playing forest, especially ptp. I hope they make another thinking man's deck in 3 weeks.

I don't know about Blimp vengeance blood, but I can confirm that Serpent Blood easily beats Aegis Haven most of the time. It has two sets of tutors in Gobu and Baphomet, that's 9 cards to get snek. Haven players rarely ever get 3 Themis by that time.

My wife

>DShift
Gets fucked by Lich spam. I have literally not lost to DShit with Nep this entire expansion.

What's the meme Nep list that everyone's playing? I've never had any luck with any that I've tried.

(A rank, if it matters)

Dude dude duuude. It doesn't matter, Shadow will still recks your ass that's the point. LB isn't the problem because it was only there to match overpowered bullshit that everyone else losses.

smol snek!

That deck you are playing is atomeme most likely.

>drop another roland

Liches in my opinion, just because it builds a board and can force out evolves (that are left with 1 HP, which conveniently dies to Lyrial and Foul Tempest). It's so good putting the Ledger down on T4 going first.

Sucks to get attendants in the hand though most of hte time. That's the downside.

Should I even bother making a new deck now after the nerfs or just wait until the next expansion? My only TotG deck is mid shadow, I have a bunch of random legendaries but I'd have to dump some serious vials to get multiples

Nice "nerfs"

the blade mage versions are a lot closer i'd still give the edge to kys

>we're now in that sweet, sweet period of 1 month of balanced meta and card reveals topped off by 2 weeks of new expansion memes

The thirst is real.

Wait, next expansion is in a month anyway.

>zombie party, deathbrand and pact are literal dead draws (6 or more copies)
>have to hope for ledger curve (3 copies)
Just because you manage to win some doesn't mean it is not an uphill battle skewed against you.

hmm. so you're talking about ledger version?

>grimnir not nerfed
why in the actual fuck not

jesus christ I'm so tired of this fuck and also putting him in every single deck I ever make just because

Will I still be able to play mid shadow fine?