This has a better interior than 100% of luxury suvs

this has a better interior than 100% of luxury suvs

RR interior is better, so it's the one of the Cayenne

not really

>that lincoln shill again

it fails to wow me.

Modern cars aren't comfy.

wow... I think it is the best one Cadillac made so far because it screams FREEDOM and AMERICAN CAR. Bring it back.

Hey again.

yo sup

I still think it looks nice.

mmmhmmm

>POOINLOO INTERIOR

disgusting

I know you're a troll/shitposting or whatever but you're seriously right. Maybe the LX whatever it is is better but this is definitely up there

>LX

Hi lexus shill, and LX looks so nasty

>LX

on par with the escalade (which is on the very bottom)

Looks too agrarian.

>admits a Lincoln is a very good interior
>somehow a Lexus shill
Oh Veeky Forums

swedes(chinese) do it better

>Glorified, tacky, overpriced ford is much better than shitty, tacky, overpriced toyota.

So, Lincoln > LX?

oh okay...

R E D

E

D

>Giant chair setting taking up half viable ispace

It's weird, why you need an extra large chair setting right where the rest of the settings should be?

Comfy

I don't think that's the seat setting (though I have seen them that big). Rather, that looks like the part of the climate control that controls where the airs blows at you.

>Squiggly shit in the filename
Mohackmed pls go.

yup thats the vent controls, if you look closely its feet/body/head, or feet/dash/windshield vents (and any combination of the three)

At first i was like eww but then I actually looked at it.

This is an excellent design. Very soft and unobtrusive, yet sophisticated. The new model S has a similar layered dashboard, but its too bland.

I could see a modern version with multiple displays and nice materials being top notch.

Hello is this 2008?

>Modern cars aren't comfy.
That's where you are wrong bucko

It's good to see that Burgundy is making a return.

Wrong again dipshit. In fact, if you'd actually read my post you'd know that I said the opposite, while acknowledging the I think the Lincoln interior is in fact good. A shill would mindless tout their desired brand. TLDR; learn to read. Or at least learn to understand what you read

Okay?

NX is like 5 tiers under a nav or a rover

Damn thats disgusting

>upmarket VW Touareg

it really doesn't. it's nice yeah - but over hyped because it's new. it won't age well and won't last as long as other brands. Lincoln is trying but t

>Rains
>Opens window juuuuuuust a crack
>Window switch fried
>$100000

>Not watching glorious demuro

Perfection

The seat settings are between seat and a door quite low. That button is the ventilation setting you press the point of that seat where you want to have air blown. That type of climate control button has been in Volvo's at least in the 90's already. I like it, it is simple and easy to use.

>$100,000 Lincoln
>not a luxury car

okay.