Whats yoyr favorite Veeky Forums related image?

Whats yoyr favorite Veeky Forums related image?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/LBXkzy4.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll just leave this here.

the one with the two Japanese guys in a Nissan z and the lights and w.e of store fronts are surrounding them in the car. Windows rolled down..one of them is smoking a cigarette...haven't been able to find it in forever...its my favorite feels picture

The one with two guys tracking an MR2 except one of then is sitting in the frunk with another steering wheel and a cone on his head.

Oh, that, or that one photo of a four (?) lane highway in the 70's with all the giant road boats and old muscle cars, a couple VWs, and one bright yellow first-gen Celica at the left of the image.

Definitely this.

Change 1st to 2nd

Hi Mudge Boy

I'm going to eat that chicken one day

I take it back.
I feel bad now.

Heartfelt film. Cute. Pure innocent fuccboi

Hold the fuck up - is that man known to Veeky Forums? I was lined up next to some fuckface who looked EXACTLY like this guy at a red light on the north side of Chicago. He was in a beautiful, clean GN, too. I looked over and tried to give him a "nice car" nod, or whatever, but he didn't acknowledge me. No big deal. But then he drives next to me through rush hour traffic revving the piss out of his GN at me as though he's trying to race me, even though there's nowhere to go? Then eventually looks over and gives me a thumbs down, ostensibly at my car (a completely stock S5 that I was driving calmly) and dramatically cuts me off for some reason.

This whole time I'm drinking a coffee from Starbucks and just kind of chilling. Not at all a remarkable story, but every other GN owner I had ever met was pretty chill, and I only remember the interaction because I have a huge boner for the GN.

Honestly I know it's a totally unremarkable story and could probably be a coincidence, but I'm petty and obsessive enough that I feel like I distinctly that remember that flabby face.

>that wheel gap
>backwards door

kit car

pls kys

>stop liking things I don't like

pls kys

what the fuck

Extreme effort must be taken to preserve the crown victoria!

That being said, does anyone have that picture of some guy throwing his GTR in a ditch, and Nakazato's face was shopped on it? In the meantime, here's a pic some guy on Veeky Forums commissioned featuring /ourguy/s.

i.imgur.com/LBXkzy4.jpg

anyone else from around the treequinox time remember some neck beard who posted pics of his land whale GF posing with his v6 mustang? there was some good shops that followed but can't remember who that was.

also kinda miss termi and seig

You're thinking of SetK

Ignore post above, although SetK was a fag, but the trip you're thinking about was CatStang
Neonfag had a porker for a gf too though

oh man SetK, and CatStang sounds right.
forgot about Neonfag

glad I am not the only one that has been here way too long

you are joking right?

too soon
rip in peace

haha I've always thought it would be funny to buy the TRD package for the cavalier

he's just a trigger happy dude

gm fanboys still on suicide watch

>you now remember draw threads

>you will never be this cool

>when you're gay and Veeky Forums

Maximum overdrive

>why you shouldnt go to the Mercedes dealership tomorrow

Who the hell has this as their favorite picture?

What the fuck, that is the most early 00's esque image i've ever seen lmao

Does anyone have the ugly Integra girl, the one who's posing next to a Red Integra.

Fukken

A classic, thanks.

Needs a 5th panel this Koenigsegg

this nigga living life to the fullest

There you go, my son.

One of my fav images too.

Why are they wearing helmets? Are they mentally retarded?

This will never not make me laugh

So this is what they mean by dual clutch transmission.

Agreed, this guy gives absolutely no shits.

Semi related, my favorite related pic. Something about people attempting the refuel

Runner up related

Was going to post this as my real runner up though, good taste

that webm of the stancefag getting stuck on a small speed bump.

Not fair. The Ford was European engineered and built.

>e85
>regular
>milk

im just spamming some out, too hard to pick a favourite i have too many good ones

Is he using floor mats as mud guards? Hesoos Christo

That is the only thing you thought was off about it?

What possesses a man to do this?

drugs

In that case...

Pic related. Hands down.

Between me being a fan of Lotus, a Marylander, and a massive weeb, this image is absolute perfection.

Did it break?

i asume this thing is sarcastic?

it even has a computer fan at the front and brembo brakes on the rims

this man is my fucking hero

i just know that if i get a car this is eventually going to happen to it

look at it go!

I love Ceilidh...