Raul's a bitch with shit taste in women And his fanfics are in no way canon

Azura is shit

Faye is BEST and most CANON!

new focus weapon triangle shit
it has Water if you didn't get her

I love Faye!

>Hinata, Azura, Titania, Cecilia
Wow, it's fucking nothing.
It's Azura (she was 5% on Hero fest anyways) and Titania but you also risk pulling Cecilia instead of Soren. I can't see ANYONE wanting a stinky 5* Hinata.

Reminder that Fayefags are literal cuckolds

Azura a best

Warriors has an extremely high number of side-characters from all the games, but their movesets are all genericized so that everyone of a shared class plays identically.

Trip back on.

STINKY SMELLY CELICA FEETS

No, Catria will win the summoner!

ITS FUCKING NOTHING

DEAD GAME

New banner

>new focus
>no daily bonus
>not even some shitty quests
i'm about to quit this shitty game, what the fuck are they thinking?

Don't you have a bull to go prep?

>no other special maps
Literally what is the point of this banner.

simple desires

>focus for characters already in the game
>nothing to do with them

I wouldn't mind if they added in side characters at the cost of them being reskins of a base class, with the main characters being unique.
I.E Chrom and Alm play differently, but Deen, Joshua and Navarre all play the same.

Should I roll one, and only once, for Water?

they were thinking echoes is out surely no one is playing this garbage mobage right?

I'd lick Catria's armpits!

I ain't summoning if there's no daily orbs, fucking nintendo give us back orbs

>releasing a banner when they fucking know that no one has orbs
kys IS
give us daily orbs back you shit eaters and then maybe ill care about banners

This makes zero sense

I'm going to sacrifice an Emerald Axe user to Anna RIGHT NOW

>new banner
>no fucking orbs to roll with
DED AF

>All this time with no bonus and no new content
How fucking dead.

But we got a 100 feathers! Now we just need multiply that by two thousand percent to make any use of them!

I want to fuck Berkut and Fernand.

i wish but i can't justify buying anything for myself that isn't clothes while being unemployed

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

I swear to god I had an Arthur, where the FUCK did he go

I'm beating a dead horse at this point, but 3 days of no orbs. What a shit a game.

At least the banner is shitty, not really sad about no orbs.

shear the sheep

Azura: Mysterious Singer
Lance, Infantry

36 HP / 33 Atk / 31 Spd / 23 Def / 26 Res

Iron Lance -> Steel Lance -> Silver Lance -> Blessed Lance

Blessed Lance has 16 Mt and restores 10 HP every second turn. It would have an effectiveness against monsters but no such units exist yet, so for now it just keeps its HP restoration effect.

Learns Sing, Darting Blow, and Lance Experience (grants 2x EXP to all Lance users)

Hinata is only good as Fury fodder desu

Why does Genny awaken ancient and secret sexual urges in me?

Is that seppuku dagger?

Did you give her an Emerald Axe /feg/ ?

I know that promoting the villagers first thing in Gaiden is your best/most optimal option, but what about for the next tier of classes? Lukas just got into Knight range and I'm sitting in front of a statue now.

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS AT IS. WHERE ARE THE DAILY ORBS YOU PIECE OF SHITS? WHERE ARE THE ORBS?
>new banner
WHO THE FUCK CARES YOU RETARDS WE DONT HAVE ORBS. WHERE ARE THE ORBS?
THE BLOOD OF MILLIONS OF F2P ON YOUR HANDS. THEY WILL NEVER BE CLEAN AGAIN. DAMN YOU ALL.

>you're not Alm
>but you don't have to be
I think not.

>Hinata focus
>People will actually roll for him even though he gets Fury 3 at 4*
I just want a 5* Hinata.

Do Faye and Sonya get the same palettes as priestesses?

>TA banner
>no quests
what's the point of making it themed then?

I expect Echoes talk to die out in a month or two, as the only positive thing I hear about the game right now is the art, voice acting, story etc but hear almost nothing positive about the actual gameplay

>I would probably be better off putting Blarblade+ on Ursula than Bunny Lucina, but I like Lucina more than Ursula
Hard life decisions.

Faye is so pretty

He's the cutest character on the banner. Knowing people will roll just for Fury is pretty funny though when he gets it at 4*.

is this the fabled THICC build?

you must have middle eastern genes

>Gaiden

Meant Echoes, question still stands.

imgur.com/a/loUok

nobody will roll. the ones who spend orbs on shitty banners like me have none. the ones who save them for stuff they want won't roll on this one. the ones who spend money will already have everything from the banner.

just got it today, gameplay is an improvement and I can see archers taking their 1 range attack like mages do whenever they eventually decide to remake the other games, the game plays a lot better than the other 3ds games imo

it will die out in 2 months because it's a fucking single player game you mongoloid

You just know that they're trying to suck us dry of orbs before the bride banner.

>Massive dryspell with no daily log in orbs
>"Here's a new banner!"
Fucking lel. What a great time to actually get bored of the game. I remember having that itch to buy orbs but now it's just drained completely.

I have (had, Hinata became Fury fodder for Xander) already all the characters in that banner
And I have 1 orb anyway so

>this will be the least popular banner in the games history and IS will remove Hinata as well as triangle weapons as a result

well said. you have made a logically sound comment that I believe to be correct.

This will probably be the most boring stretch of Heroes because they have nothing to show or do until the next month hits and then they can start doing new stuff (a new gauntlet, new GHBs)

I heard Narcian's coming back and I remember not being able to beat his Lunatic map back then. When's he coming back? Lancebreaker 3 would be a godsend.

Dolphins still exist.

As sad as it is, the game really hit its deadzone. I honestly think that new banner was just to bump Lloyd's comically bad art down the page.

>not Mae
Boeys taste is as shit as his skin

Another girl claimed by Kiran.

There's something almost calming about the terrible growth rates. Instead of fretting like I normally do when bad luck comes a'calling, I can just nod, say "This is what was most likely", and continue.
Gameplay is neat, too.

Pretty lame.

Reminder that only old man dick can satisfy her.

>Removing Azura from the game
Finally. But keep Hinata cause i still need to spray his Fury juice on all my units.

>Kiran has a harem of girls disgarded by the MC and Lords of each Fire Emblem

feels good

Is this from a datamine or something you made up? I would really like an Azura. Tempted to roll my 10 orbs on the current banner. I know people make fun of her but I've never played her game, I just like her art and body and that's enough for me.

Genny pleasuring herself on invoked soldiers.

So, I guess they can announce Narcian rerun as well.
But there's no map data for the "Kozaki Yusuke Trials" so they can't be coming unless we get a surprise update like the voting gauntlet one.
And that's all until the end of the month, how nice.

He also has Ninian so it's not that limited.

t. wrys

What did she actually mean by this?

What is this banner even for?

Yes same goes for them. Promote them possible.

its not datamemed

I like Hana

bait banner

an emerald axe, a ruby sword, a sapphire lance, and a raven spell.
yes, that's seriously it.

Things.

It's always the latter. I like thinking of ideas of new units or unit variants.

>surprise update like the voting gauntlet one
Considering that there is still the war vortex to do there could easily be a random update.

a lot of us already have no orbs to begin with

Azura is fine, people rolled Hero fest :^)
Just removing Hinata and maybe Cecilia. Titania might be popular enough to stay.

It usually has a purpose, like a GHB or some kinda theme or for new heroes, missions. Isn't this the first time a new banner came out that's just random assed?

>1 orb
Yeah

Full deathless run and I have 30 fewer points than last season. Only difference was that fully decked out Ike got replaced by vanilla 5* Subaki. So Aether and a C skill were worth that much huh. Almost makes me want to put a Blazing special on Ninian since she doesn't do any fighting.

Joke's on them, I have over 100 orbs saved.

who shit luck here

That makes no sense. Popularity doesnt matter about who is in heroes.

Besides Azura was just the Bronze pull on hero fest anyway, everyone was aiming for Hector and Ryoma.

So is Azura better Ninian better as a dancer? No waifufags or stupid banter please, purely based on stats.

>only 100
you have seen those high pity rates, right?

not me. f2p ;)

Am I the only one who doesn't really care about the bride banner
Then again i did spend 200+ orbs on spring

is drill actually insisting that titania is more popular than azura