Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m46E27JvM1E
youtube.com/watch?v=tmPC6lTmpVA
youtube.com/watch?v=tenhPHytX1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HANA SONG IS MINE AND NOBODY ELSES

Jamison Fawkes!

Hmm. I'm slightly aroused by this female and would be interested in further images of her.

But user, she's confirmed to be Lucio's favorite Song.

>team needs healer and there is too many walls to play ana so i got mercy
>zarya asking for heals
>run up to her and heal
>she sits and watches me die instead of giving me a shield
>stop going to her
>she starts bitching about not getting heals
>go and heal her
>start getting attacked
>she doesnt shield me again and i die as im trying to disengage

NO nigga, Hana is mine

Why do people want Terry Crews to voice Doomfist?

I love him just as much as the next guy but he isn't a very good voice actor. His "thing" is yelling but it isn't going to feel like they're adding a new hero, it's going to feel like they're just adding Terry Crews. I don't want to play Terry Crews, I wanna play Doomfist.

shut up whiteboi

She is not for lewd.

>a line of dialogue

She's allowed to listen to music, not every girl who is a fan of a singer is a groupie slut.

i said like months ago i want him to voice the "fist" itself and have the character wielding it be played by an actual african va
i feel like thats the best option

>implying Hana isn't one of those groupie sluts, especially since she streams herself

Reposting reply to >favorite hero
Soldier 76
>why
Because I like playing the most basic character in this beautiful mess of a game
>most hated hero
Hanzo
>why
Shitty ult, awful fans, scattershot TRIGGERS me and I don't enjoy sniping
>tip for playing your favorite hero
Don't focus on kills with tactical visor, it's too useful to waste on that. Use it to suppress multiple heroes all at once

Hana is not a stacey or a slut

T O R B J Ö R N

OUR POINT IS UNDER ATTACK

Will there ever be a higher FOV limit?
90 is nauseous

>have the character wielding it be played by an actual african va

youtube.com/watch?v=m46E27JvM1E Michael Blackson

Another 75% kill participation, another loss. Ladder boys.

>calls OW heros champs
>is also a toxic metaslave redditor faggot
So every MOBA bandwagoner is ruining this game then?

mine is set to 103

>your tiny brown weeneur
Pathétique

Tyrone.

youtube.com/watch?v=tmPC6lTmpVA

>favorite hero
Ana
>why
sleep and jarate heals
>most hated hero
Mercy
>why
despite mercy being a good healer the general playerbase is nothing but camwhores/people who cant actually play the game
>tip for playing your favorite hero
YOU ARENT FUCKING WIDOWMAKER SO STOP TRYING

The only actual card that matters is MVP.

Someone should pay him to say various voicelines that refer to the payload, objective, need healing, etc

youtube.com/watch?v=tenhPHytX1U
Have a Tyrone yelling Ultimates.

>favorite
Sombra
>why
most dynamic mobility of the entire cast with a great design to boot
>most hated
Hanzo
>why
controls are awkward and my ability to aim with him is inconsistent
>pro tip
if anyone notices you, tele out immediately because there is lag before your return; whatever hits you immediately after your body leaves will still carry over once you teleport

>reddit cucks shilling their negroes
What do you think this place is a slave market? Get lost.

Seen't it, I love how he does Widow's perfectly.

>dee dee dee

>her

>2017
>the confederate won
>/owg/ shills their own negroes

Rabbit hero that can jump super high when?

dva

>switch off Widow
Kek, make me.

Ana mains have it tough.
Editing the template because I want to be made fun of.

>favorite hero
Ana
>reasons
I like supporting the team. Her ult is awesome, and being able to stop flankers with sleeps is great
>least favorite hero
fucking Junkrat or attack Torb
>reasons
Junk isn't great on maps with lots of space and terrible on attack. please switch cause I tilt so hard. Attack torb just makes me tilt off the side of the planet
>Tips for playing Ana
Quickscope jumpshots are actually huge. I'm still bad at them. Also knowing when to 'nade is enormous.
>SR
800. Because I'm bad. And I support main.

Shitty positioning on zarya's part if both you and her are taking so much damage you die immediately, which brings me to this autistic rant:

Why does nearly everyone that plays this game suck shit? There are people here right now that are probably at a diamond+ level but selfish shitty team mates fuck them over. I had a team comp today that was 3 dps, a roadhog, and a sym (in all honesty that's 5 dps). And people were getting after me for saying the game was lost if something didn't change.

So can someone please tell me why no one understands how to work as a team in a team based game, especially so in the game mode that's supposed to be even more team focused?

>Winston
>Zen
>Mercy
Am I bronze in a gold costume?

Did they prefer anal, oral, or vaginal sex?

None Widow is a peur virgin

It definitely gets more toxic the further up you get. I guess even GM is like this, so don't look forward to anything changing.

Unless you get a regular 6-stack, don't expect to have a good team to jam with unless you get really lucky.

Solo queue is about playing selfishly and learning how to make good plays that your teammates follow up on easily.

Voice comms are huge in solo queue even if a lot of people in it can be cancer.

I always try and work with my team and fill the slots I want to play instead of just locking in as my main.

>some nerd on my team is complaining about not reviving any healing
>"just pocket me and we win ok?"
>hit tab
>4 golds
>never say anything

Neither. She was only into dogs, while he watched and filmed it. Infact she lost her virginity very young, when she had her first dog. She tried horse once or twice but prefers the knot.
Funny that he got cucked by his own pet lol, but he is dead now anyway and Widow doesn't care for sex anymore.

*Need to play instead of

I am going to marry Mei!

The higher I go the less toxic people get.

This is another thing that makes me tilt.

>I have gold elims/damage/healing/etc
Having golds and still losing happens all of the time unless you're SR 5. Having golds doesn't mean you're killing where you need to or working with your team where you need to.

Also, if tanks say this: fuck you. Rein is always in the middle of a fight swinging his hammer, D.Va is made to do damage to the backline, and Orissa is left-click city.

Holy shit why does it feel like this game has so many leavers?

I swear to good at 2700 half my games have people leaving. Usually on my fucking team when I'm winning.

>that guy spamming we need a healer, then he picks a 5th dps anyway

Fun fact, D.va gave her Drill instructor "special favours" every day behind the MEKA hangar so she could pass training

Nah man I agree with all your other points but tanks should never have gold damage or elims.

>hmm i wonder why our team isnt doing well.
>cant figure it out
>switch to soldier
>I NEED HEALINGx100

End of the season is tomorrow, I think. Don't expect it to get any better until June 1, when the new one starts.

>Go back to quickplay if you do this shit.

It literally says it ends on the 29th in the thread info

>She is not for lewd

I appreciate attractive women on an artistic level, no lewd

A lot of signed merchandise.

>>Go back to quickplay if you do this shit.

Happens in about 40% of the time in comp in my region. Usually some fuckdome with ksa or q8 in screen name. Is there any player base worse than Saudis? They seem to be the cesspool of the northern hemisphere.

Who cares about your sandhole problems dont you have a forum is squiggly text to go to?

Anyone happen to Have sauce for this? Or know the artist

>be me
>formerly professional poker player
>played online games as long as that's been a thing
>qualified negotiator in high-level international megacorporation
>generally considered by most people who know me to be a pretty unflappable cool as a cucumber motherfucker
>spend about 70% of my time in overwatch on tilt

What the fuck is it about this game that brings out my rage babby? I had to sit out seasons 2&3 for the sake of my mental health.

Fun fact: if MM can't find any players in your region they will expand to other regions such as Europe and Asia.

>toxic
Tumblr detected.

I'm in Europe you cheeky fuck. For some reason the camel Fuckers get lumped into my region.

I dont believe you because if you were familiar with gambling you'd see this games system is like a poker machine.
There are 5 slots that could literally be anyone and the skill range is so broad and inaccurate.
You pull the leaver and you see if your team is actually good enough to play.
Some of the people in this game are unspeakably stupid and that is what decides matches.

Europe Saudi Arabia same thing

There is anger and frustration deep inside of you, hidden below the surface. With the right triggers like things that are out of your control (bad teammates, no way to carry with your skill alone in OW) it will burst out and consume you.
I was the same, until I realized this

>I'm in Europe you cheeky fuck
Yep, a sandhole

That fact was not fun at all.

Yeah i hate this for some reason people in my region stopped playing ctf (i blame faggot trolls using it as a lobby) now i have to wait 4 minutes and get thrown in NA games.

The game tears down your superficial accomplishments and shows you what you truly are, incompetent.

Those with nothing to prove will accept the fact and be on a path of self improvement into gm. Those who can't will be stuck where they are and blame the others around them.

T. Reddit

Amélie a qt.

How do I into Sombra, I'm mostly using her on qp for fun.

>Most played hero
QP: Hanzo
Comp: Zenyatta
>Why
I like Hanzo's character design plus having the ability to melt everyone with one shot is nice. Zenyatta because great character design plus I'm too much of a bitch to play DPS in comp and he's kind of the closest thing to a support that can do damage
>most hated hero
Mercy
>why
cheap I win ult. I fucking hate those cheeky Mercy's that you focus on then they solo rez just so you wouldn't kill them. It's a bad call most of the time, but it annoys the fuck out of me.
>tips for playing your favorite hero
Hanzo and Zen are both strong in the back lines. In Hanzo's case, you take safe angles from low or high ground to get picks. In general, don't be a fucking hero and overextend.

t. "eol hell" babby

Hana
Angela
Lena

(Fuck, marry, kill)

>poker machine

I not an Aussie m8. And I said professional poker player, not hopeless degenerate gambling addict.

You might have a point.

Gerard was too lucky to live.

Anime like Eromanga-sensei feel so lifeless. I don't know why people like those kind of animes.

>tfw you spawn a nanosecond before team caps and pushes spawn forward

>gambles
>im not a gambler
What DID user mean by this. Aussies call them pokies anyway or pokey machines.

Just exit and rejoin.

Poker isn't gambling. It's a game of skill with elements of luck.

You guys are degenerates.

Thats what people say about this but all forms of games that rest on luck are gambling.
>Poker is a family of card games that combine gambling, strategy, and skill
Also this forum is for people over 18+

Solo queueing is gambling.

I started to win many more games (now it is actually around 50-50) when I accepted the fact matches are coin flips and you can usually tell 99% sure who will win after the first minute of play. It is not neccessary because you have a bad team but because the enemy team is just much better. I don't believe in tilt but luck to be honest.

What actually still makes me angry is when teammates are unable to do basic stuff. I don't expect to be carried and I fill whatever we need but when the entire team scatters for the rest of the match after one or two wipe I can get mad.

>hanamura
>whole team
>cheeky Dva gets in
>"Guys, Dva is on the point, Dva on point please"
>"Guys, Dva is on the point, go get her please"
>"Wake up, Dva is on the point and I cannot stop her, I'm freaking Mercy"
>Symmetra teleports back
>focus on her while she takes the Dva down as well as a Tracer
>Junkrat and Soldier die on the choke
>"Mercy, heal me, what the fuck are you doing?"

I swear you, dropping down to 2600 is the worst experience I've had since I own the game.

The funny thing is that after the game I thanked for playing and told them in the most respectful way I could that I wasn't staying with a Junkrat main on the team. They asked me to stay except the Junkrat who told me to fuck off.

This game is so random ive had many games where i know the opposing team is better and my team doesn't stand a chance but we still win.
Thats why its always best to stick it out.

If you don't play with your stack regularly (like you have a life or a job), 6 stack is actually worse because the chance the enemy team is practiced and know each other is much higher than getting better teammates in soloq. That is why very strong teams are in platinum who could beat high diamond or masters teams.

Let's see if you get past these.

Then you wake up and realize there's a significant skill disparity.

Yeah yeah, sometimes you can turn around with a surprise attack or defense but it is marginal. I never quit, even if 3 people dropped, but it happens so rarely it barely counts.

You can't really turn around when someone pushes the payload 90% of the way in one go, or when they cap hanamura first and second to 95% in two minutes.

If one team was destroyed in the first round they usually don't recover, maybe except in KOTH, I saw plenty of 0-2 to 3-2 there.

what hero should I play in my placements? default MMR is probably something like plat, so I don't really care.

Game is not random in pure sense of this word, it's just hard to predict
I unironically consider OW one of most complex game in the genre, because there are a lot of factors that can affect the match.Mechanically deep games are less complex in that regard because effect of one good player is much stronger, which makes game predictable. This is the reason why arena shooters are fringe genre and team games are so popular

Hack health packs.
Tell team to use your hacked health packs to build ult.
Put the translocator next to a health pack.
Use the 15 seconds to harass supports and take damage.
Teleport back, use health pack, build ult.
EMP'em all.
Put the mercy on your team to shame when you get the gold for healing done.
Watch Carolina Ravassa milk out the Overwatch cow on YouTube.

you forgot "team doesn't follow up and nothing actually happens" after "EMP´em all"

>8th placement match is my second win

I wonder if I'll place in Silver this time.