I really really really like this car

I really really really like this car.

Merci, Lori

Sort of what. Lot's of door slamming jelly poorfag pendejos around here.

It's a qt

>965kkg for a crossover
>bench seats
thank you based citroen

I like it a lot, myself.

Too bad I would never buy a crossover.

I like this because it looks like a concept

Every production car is bland and shit but apparently at Citroen no-one told the engineers to not build a literal copy of the weird prototype

>Rear engine Twingo
>Inflatable bubble car
What will they do next?

Surprisingly good looking

what's with the armor?

you never know what happens at costco

It's filled with air pockets, so when someone rams a shopping cart into it or nicks it, it gets no dings

>Citroen
>Twingo
>mfw

Its actually quite small, even for a crossover. Its kinda like a Juke, but slightly more practical.

It's a cheap city car, and the armor means no door dings ever.

Floor mats on the door for when the car is rolled onto the side during french riots.

It looks like a racist caricature of a Chinese man.

>965
Surely that has to be a typo?

Nope, it's light as fuck.

Nice, but how much does the 1.2L make?

Base model makes 82hp, which is more than a first gen Twingo 16v of similar weight.

1st gen Twingo is over 100kg lighter and only makes 7hp less

Pretty sure the cunts at this company are paying people to post on Veeky Forums, all I see are threads with this hideous fucking car saying "oh man guys I actually really like this car! XD" fuck off you cunts.

There should be a 130 hp 1.2 as well, I work at a Peugeot dealership and it's an enjoyable little engine but I haven't driven it in something this light

Fuck off faggot, Cactus is love, Cactus is life.

I'm so happy I have seen Cactus threads on Veeky Forums the past two times I've visited. The first two times I haven't started the Cactus shill threads. Hopefully some more TTAC/Jalopnik/Autoblog writer wanks are lurking looking for tips and start publishing more articles shilling for Citroen to come back to the states. We need more funky ass Euro cars here.

Are Citroens reliable? Because i really like how the DS3 looks and its pretty affordable too.

No.

Cactus driver here, yep Citroen's reputation of shitty electronics is over in this era. DS3 is sexy to, though I'd urge you to find the Citroen version. Not the ds DS3 which has a shitty grill

>call it Cactus
>doesn`t even have thorns

what did the mean by this?

I generally hate crossovers too but this is an exception for me because it's small and light

Citroens are no less reliable than other cars now desu user, however fuck the DS3. The DS cars aren't Citroen anymore, it's a Chinese company now.

Stay away.

Is the Citroen DS3 still made by Citroen?

Citroens never had problem with electrics.

4chinz kids as usual talking out of their asses.

Citroëns are around average reliability wise.

They were worth it for the hydraulic suspensions though. These new ones are the regular shock/coil. If anything they used to have, don't know now, weak/undersized cooling systems. You always had to either upgrade parts in hotter climates or keep the system in tip top conditions.

Interior materials are meh. If taken care, they look alright. If you let shit degrade, it will look like shit.

Good cars, but without hydraulics, a deal breaker for me.

Unless you're a woman, don't get a Cactus. Faggot.

What are you talking about? It's still owned by PSA, using PSA parts and PSA assembly plants.

Did i say anywhere that i wanted to buy a Cactus? I was talking about the DS3, which is a hot hatch.

no

none of the DS branded cars are. They were sold out to China.

>In China, DS vehicles have been sold in separate dealerships since 2014. DS models for sale in China are produced by the Changan PSA joint venture based in Shenzhen. The DS 5LS and DS 6WR are only sold in China.

It is still owned by the PSA, European cars are made in same plant in than Peugeot and Citroen and the headquarters are in Paris. It is no different than Lexus to Toyota or Infiniti to Nissan.

Dongfeng has been making PSA cars in China for local market since 90's and now they have Changan in addition to that.

American here, I really want this car. It looks dank as fuck and it's light.