/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Go outside and enjoy the weather! Edition

NERFS ARE HAPPENING @May 22 7:00 p.m., May 22 – 1:00 a.m., May 23 (Pacific Time, aka GMT -8)
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0109

>Prince Catacomb: Cost increased to 4pp
>Winrider Zell: Cost increased to 4pp
>Lighting Blast: 6pp Lost enhance effect

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Last thread

Have you prayed to your savior and goddess Eris today?

No, seriously, how do they playtest these things?

Trained monkeys?

I want to hold hands with Mordecai

soon

>let's buff shadow haha
How can Cygames be so retarded?

They clearly nerfed Prince Catacomb??????
Are you retarded"????????????/???

And double nerfed the only counter to shadow

>Dragon gets hit into their original pathetic position
>Shadow only get a slight slap in the wrist

Why is this allowed? But to be honest which other card should cygames nerf in order for shadow to not oppress us?

Sure thing Hyuk Hong Guo. Sure thing.

Kysblood, Seraph and Dshift are untouched, silly Dragonkike.

So what's the first dick you going to play after nerfs hit? I'll still play storm haven, but I'm slowly completing Csword. Also I'll try put Daria again.

Nerfs are looking extremely good. But they still need to do something about Eachtar and Aegis, being legendary isn't an excuse.

"""""""""""""Midrange""""""""""""" Shadow

Neph
Midshadow
Shaggro

G L O R Y B E

>Only killed a semi-relevant card for the strongest class right now
>Killed the only counter to the strongest class entirely

Do they want shadow to have 65% winrate or something?

>muh aegis
>muh eachtar
I'm playing Haven and almost never have problem with them

>I'm playing Haven

i wonder why

my shitty sword deck in d1 because none of the nerfs even matter down here

S-shut up they made catacomb unplayable!!!

>shadowverse
Take the hint

>KYS Blood, Seraph and Dshift are counters to Shadow now
Are you retarded?

Shadow """"""nerfed""""""

I think a lot of crafts could be coming back because there's no Dragons safely sitting at 20hp while bashing you in the face with 13 damage storm shit and banishes on the board 24/7.

NEW TIER LIST
1. MID SHADOW
2. KYS BLOOD
3. NEP SHADOW

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
SHADOW 50% PLAYRATE

shadow was significantly nerfed. they now play on the same tempo as everyone else.

Dragon easily can still form other good decks with the pool they have.

So the only reason they don't nerf eachtar is because he is a legendary? So which other card to should be nerf to deal with this shadow bullshit?

I double dog dare you to find a more cucked card

Replace blood with aggro shadow and we gucci

I can finally play my girl again, still won't get as many Ws as with Aegis but I fucking hate playing Aegis.

Lightning Blast was such a stupid card.

expect to see more of this guy now that dragon is deleted from ladder

Eachtar is truly broken, it's not okay at all. It's like a themis with body + refilling its own board + buffing it with just 7pp

You realize they are just going to replace LB with odin right

Dear valued Shadow players. We at Cygames love and treasure you, but since we are hemorrhaging players we needed to appease the playerbase with a nerf to pretend we care about what they say. With our deepest regret we announce that we've been forced to increase Prince Catacombs cost by 1PP. If we could have just nerfed his stats, we would've, please don't cry. In respiration, if you find that you are now unhappy with Midrange Shadow, we've nerfed Lightning Blast so those Dragon bullies can't stop you from playing Nep again. Thank you for understanding.

>same tempo
>significantly nerfed

Just look at what you wrote and see how entitled you are, and I don't even believe that it is on the same tempo with everyone else since they have a lot of other strong oppressive cards they simply don't care about Prince's nerf. Meanwhile you can't play dragon anymore just like back in RoB's day.

>followers affected by catacomb generate no shadows
Fixed. Too hard for cygames apes.
>hurr durr extra 1 cost instead not like chimera onto catacomb is the common play

Eachtar was only broken because prince of catacomb allowed shadow to spam those shitty skeletons all day every day. Eachatar on his own is good but not op.

>Takes 3 hours to do dailies
>Takes another hour and a half to sandbag the score back down
Fucking kill me

>LB gone
Is Roland playable now?

>Shadow gets a lovetap
>Dragon gets hammered down
T-thanks Cygames.

This so much. They didn't want to actually nerf Shadow and it shows.

Fuck off and give me more free packs you ugly troll

Yes, but if they banish Seraph with Odin at least I still have the rest of my board. Lightning Blast just made this deck and ALL its variants completely unplayable.

No. Bakamut

D-rank? It's lovetaps to both.

The dragon nerf means a lot of other decks will see play and they have to first get stats on the new balance, there might very well be decks that completely destroy shadow but couldnt be played because of LB

>truly broken
Beside when you banish shadows early game making Eachtar 7pp 5/6 summon one zombie and concede next turn

People have been looking for decks that destroy Shadow since 3 days into the meta with no success. Haven is your best bet with a 50/50.

Thank god they nerfed shadow!!!!111 amirite

>lovetaps to both.
>loses harder to Aegis, D-Shift and Nep
E-rank?

I feel like Eachtar should give +1 instead of +2 to all followers and he's be fine now, but we'll see, maybe the catacomb nerf is enough.

>13 Damage from hand is allowed
only dragoncucks

Excuse me but why did they nerf dragon into oblivion while not touching shadow all that much?
Lightning blast now is just a bad odin nobody going to use ever again, zell now doesn't combo with anything and is a dead card nobody will ever run (perhaps in some cavalier memes now required combo FOUR specific cards to not even win the game like actual combo deck do).
Basically now dragon autolose against:
nep shadow, dshift, all forms of haven and it's matchup against mid and aggro shadow went from being about 50% to 30%.
While mid shadow doesn't change at all. Bone chimera is your prince turn 4 in most cases anyway. This shit limits your lmao reaper + catacuck turn 5 but that's about it. Eachtar is still bullshit, soulsquasher is still bullshit, amount of shadow generation is still bullshit.
I'm so done with this game.

>The dragon nerf means a lot of other decks will see play

Not when shadow is out there rampaging. They should nerf shadow more than dragon to develop a new meta since most other class have ways to deal with dragon naturally while there are no good ways to deal with shadow.

>Only ever run 2 LB and rarely got enhance value
>Zell felt like a shit gimmick that didn't even run Gobu to improve
>This is the end of the world
Shadowniggers jerking each other off aside, I guess there's an argument for going back to Odin and more genuinely storm heavy decks now. If LB honestly was "oppressing" decks then okay, I like playing more than one class too, but dubious.

There's the problem. Prince Catacomb makes shadow generation a non-issue which makes great cards like Eachtar, Soulsquasher and Death's Breath borderline overpowered. Cygames being full of mongoloids figured making him cost more instead of nerfing the shadow value was the right move.

This is like the Daria/Roach nerf. Welcome to shadow domination.

Yeah I dont get why playful necromancer + eachtar is allowed

>three card combo that usually can be performed at late game
Also Roach exists.

>/svg/ in charge of making predictions
this is like RoB nerfs all over again. face it nerds, shadow has been put in line.

Because Shadow is the pet class.

Just nerf Eachtar into a 1/1 without anything else. It is still OP as fuck but at least they have to use some shadows to get its value.

>, there might very well be decks that completely destroy shadow but couldnt be played because of LB
That's literally what haven is and it still has a negative average winrate against shadow.

People literally gave up against most decks JUST SO THEY HAD A 49.6 WINRATE AGAINST SHADOW

>Turn 6 is lategame
Keep on reaching my man

LB discouraged people from playing a lot of decks. I didn't run it because the decks it was designed to shit on simply didn't exist anymore. Now lube up because you're going to wish you still had LB.

Real midrange shadow (Thane and Goblin princess) and storm Haven are gonna be tier 1 right?
I'm tempted to craft 3 dark Jeanne right away

How the fuck can you be 42% against dshift

i bet the same people calling the 4 pp nerf to catacomb a "slap on the wrist" are the same people who initially thought it was a shitty chimera
if you people can't understand the full ramifications of a nerf to 4 pp even after you saw how much the piercing rune nerf did you shouldn't be playing this game

At least with Daria and Roach they neutered the one with the higher winrate. This is just blatant favoritism.

>consistently ramp 2-3 times
Try playing the deck a lot, because bad hands are quite often, SV has a shitty shuffling algorithm.

Stick with Aegis at first till I get the vials needed for CSword. A couple of Gawains will fit nicely

>It doesn't happen quite a lot, so it's fair

>A non-significant nerf for the strongest class in the game
>Hammer hit the second strongest class in the game which happens to be the only counter to the strongest class

??????cygames??????

They're no use if you're dead

Tyrant
Howl-cerb
Roach
Silver bolts
Thorn bursts
DShift
Laura-servant
Double roost storm otk

There's a LOT of two turn high dmg/otk's

>eachtar summon only one zombie and give it storm instead of rush
sounds good

>genuinely storm heavy decks
>lose to a single ding dong

Only retards believe that 3pp -> 4pp nerf is not a significant change. The real question now is whether this will put midshadow in line, since this seems more like an aggro nerf instead.

Hi, I'm a complete newbie at the game, I'm using a forestcraft deck at the moment, making do with what I got because I'm not sure where to invest my vials / what packs to buy with my rupies

I kind of like this deck I made: and I even got a 5 streak win with it (granted it was in the lowest rankings). Can anyone suggest me what should I be looking for to expand on this deck? Which expansion packs?

All it means is that they play Bone Chimera or Grimnir turn 3 and then Prince on turn 4. They can't do shit like 1-2-Catacomb-Reaperx2 anymore but that was honestly winmore bullshit with all of the other tools Shadow has.

Dragon hit 10pp turn 6/7. If you were an amulet or board deck you were fucking done. You couldn't kill them beforehand because of breath/grimnir/rahab/sibyl/fervor and you couldn't kill them after because they just outvalued you with cancer

dragon's 2/3 sometimes ward

The big question is
Is Roost coming back?

1pp to 2pp means the cost doubled;100% increase, while the

Yes it is fair, have you ever played other card games?
Even Roach has gotten more "fair" now that Gobu is nerfed.

Nep will see more play now that Dragon loses banish Raigeki, DS and Aegis are always lurking to eat control decks.

>1 extra pp for a tempo shift
People are actually defending this nerf.
What about orthrus or eachtar?

Use servant of darkness.

Now Orthus and Catacomb have to compete for a turn 4 drop so it's balanced :^)

>shadow goes first
>enemy can 100% answer with evolve cleaning the board and limiting use of catacombs

>shadow goes second
>lose tempo and can't play dog on turn 4
Catacombs is balanced now

Okay so shadow has proven itself to be the true untouchable class. Sorry babs im joining the cancer.

Never ever. It's too powerful. Those "crashes"? That was consistent t6/7 roost otk

Accidentally clicked on submit.
Like I said, 1pp to 2pp means the cost doubled;100% increase, while what Shadow get is 33% raise, and all you need to do is either summon a 3PP follower or, some weaker followers, Catacomb will make them float next turn, and there are far less mass destruction in the early game.

That what they said about daria and roach. Next expansion they will make more board clears and shadow will be tier 2.

Sheer favoritism.

You're losing out on the othrus swing or you don't have shadows for breath, squash, and eachtar meaning you're basically a turn behind

Going first you're still hitting at least 2-4 things with Prince. Going second a 3/3 can still wipe most things that are played on turn 4.

That's some laura cocytus lever of shitty meme lmao.

Right now all class except for shadow is auto lose to Dragon
:thinking:

Apologize.

>most things that are played on turn 4
like?

Except that's not true ESL. Blood, Forest and Haven do well against Dragon.