/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online General

Very soon™ Edition

Elder Thread: >Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/05/18/the-eso-morrowind-adventure-guide
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/05/17/eso-morrowind-pre-launch-livestream-event--may-19-to-may-22

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/videos/138714024

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/330377/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-7-10
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/344221/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-7-14

>Latest PTS (public test server) patch notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/344301/pts-patch-notes-v3-0-4

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write you @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/345258/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-0-5-morrowind-update-14
youtube.com/watch?v=vl4XjOwo9DU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bosmer!
Cute!!!!!!

hon hon hon

Pre-ordered Morrowind at the 10 minute to maint mark. Because I am weak.

4th for sup nig

>Orsinium.jpg

6th for bosmer again

7th for handsome Breton husbando, conqueror of inferior mer cunts

8th for im going to sleep now hope everything is working when i wake up.

>tfw you decide to make a lizard sorc and you get all excited thinking about the fun you're gonna have and then you remember its memewind time
fuck

Remember to support the role playing community by making a Dunmer and hurling ethnic slurs at foreigners.

So I'm confused, does the early access event only last for the 22nd or until the game's official launch?

>>tfw you decide to make a lizard sorc and you get all excited thinking about the fun you're gonna have
You mean ERP?

the latter

wasnt exactly what i had in mind but im sure we could squeeze some in there

>im sure we could squeeze some in there
you're already getting the hang of it

Not gay so this guy is such a bro. Told him I'd go for a drink with him after killing Faolchu.

Then whats the fucking point of having a release date thats ~2.5 weeks from now? Is...is something wrong with it?

paid beta-tests

please be in mournhold

The ordinary patch pts patch notes weren't enough of a middle finger so they went ahead and said "fuck the pts we're going live and you're gonna like it because we have your nostalgia by the balls".

Wouldn't be surprised if the majority of people pissed around instead of actually testing shit during the beta so there'll probably be a lot of shit patched between now and release and the "early access" is just a glorified beta.

it might stagger the launch between upgraders and people who bought morrowind standalone I guess.

fucked if I now the point though.

When will it be back up?

They need to let us start patching the client.

bird race when?

It's up

why do you lie user

PATCH NOTES
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/345258/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-0-5-morrowind-update-14

give vos

NA PC gonna do progression runs of HoF?

Because it's the only thing that brings me enjoyment anymore.

Anyone know if the ps4 eu guild is active?

No. Servers are down for update. They'll be active later.

>couldnt sleep
>both excitement of game and existential crisis
>wake back up
>at least patch notes to read

amazing

Igneous Shield (Obsidian Shield morph): Decreased the duration of the Major Mending buff granted by this morph to 2.5 seconds from 6 seconds.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ZOS ACTUALLY LISTENED and it didnt take 6 month to for them to do it.

>Sorc's pet damage reduced by 20%
Could be worse. Pet sorcs are still top tier. NB are still to be decided.

theyre trying to grab as many pre-order sales to over-eager millenials who don't understand delayed gratification.

This ensures at least some level of profit for a shitty cash grab "chapter" that's nothing more than a DLC with a class shoehorned in to appease morrowind nostalgia autists.

It's a sure way to get diehard fans to feel special about buying in early and earn some easy dosh for zeni, while they literally will make no changes and dont give a shit about your feedback

Are those different from the previous PTS patch notes they showed before?

Download available, ~7Gb

I don't see why someone would suddenly pre-order due to early access. People pre-ordering are people who would pre-order earlier. If anything it damages them since people pre-ordering on consoles or that for some reason don't have early access on PC will hear what people have to say about the DLC and if people say it's shit they may be turned off and cancel the pre-order.

Yea there's some stuff added that never went on the pts such as the sorc pet nerf.

its a sign, the end times are upon us friends

>Blazing Shield (Sun Shield morph): Reduced the amount of damage done by this morph to 33/36/39/42% of the damage absorbed by the shield, down from 50/51/52/53%.

rip muh blazeplar

>no mention of fixing the skill point

>It's downloading
youtube.com/watch?v=vl4XjOwo9DU
I'm ready. Tell me sweet little transcription errors.

It's a 2 week verification time between when they submit the patch to consoles and when it can go live, so they'll use PC preorders to start catching and working on bugs. Simple as that.

What the fuck
Twin Slashes: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs by approximately 60%.

And they added a "blending time" at the end of dark deal cast. Does that mean that you can no longer animation cancel out of dark deal?

One of those new crafted sets from morrowind is kind of similar to amberplasm with the dual resource regen. Might be worth giving it a go.

Probably going to make a new toon for new content, rank the races in order of thiccness.

Orc>Nord>Khajit>Redguard>>>>>>>>>The rest>Altmer>Shit>Bosmer

get ready for LESS CONTENT THAN ORSINIUM

Colovians are the best so you're clearly wrong

This meme is shit. It's literally not possible[/ spoiler]

>Does that mean that you can no longer animation cancel out of dark deal?

Yes and no. In a strict sense it hasn't since you can still attack, block or roll after the channel is complete despite the animation still playing. However it now follows the same rules as other channellings and you can't cast another spell directly after it's done but have to wait .2 secounds.

So people spamming dark deal will have to wait 1.22 sec compared to 1 sec. However someone attacking, casting dark deal, and block-cancel has "only" has to wait 1.2 sec.

So, no more spamming it as quickly then. A step in the right direction. All that is left is to reduce the amount healed or increase the cost, "to bring it in line with other class heals."

when does maintenance end ? Is it really 7hours away?

>tfw you want to play a redguard because their lore is top tier but can't get over the fact they're black

brace yourself for quite the surprise then
i'm sorry user

Sure, once we allow casting dark deal while blocking to bring sorc tanks in line with other tanks.

Mess with the sliders.

>

Casting any ability while blocking drops the block for a moment, we all know this.

It's a buff if you tank with a non-DPS class. =^)

>tfw that sudden regret of not pre-ordering kicks in and you realize you can't play morrowind until june

>Casting any ability while blocking drops the block for a moment
Try using the sword n shield skills while blocking.

I do, I main a DK tank. Still drops the block for a split second.

>Using the Shadowsilk Gem Goblin appearance will now allow you to sit on your mount properly instead of standing on the poor creatures.

RIP

can we play yet?

Are there tanks in this game? Is there a threat table or do you just spam taunts, how does it work?

>Fixed an issue where you could get teleported out of a dungeon after entering it when using the Grouping Tool.
>Fixed an issue where you would occasionally not receive your rewards for completing a random dungeon.
If this isn't complete horseshit I wont mind my build having a tire iron taken to its knees so bad

you push taunt button
you hold block

you push taunt button
you hold block

you just spam single target taunts and hope they work

Read
Literally 5 minutes ago.

>33gig patch applying
>downloaded only 7
y-you too

It's compressed you moron

you haven't thought this through

That dead post sure was enlightening...

which dlc packs should I get? or is it better to become a sub for 1 month to play through it?

aoe taunt don't exist. you need use aoe like caltrupts then taunt most of them 1 by 1 and hope your team can deal with the ones you didn't taunt.

Guys what did that dead post say?

Dead posts tell no tales.

>dat new menu music

IT'S UP

BY VIVEC
IT'S TRUE

Don't really like it too well honestly, sounds like they just tried to make the morrowind theme ebin

Eager to see how the changes, now that they are live, will affect my magblade in VMA. Harder hitting twisting path, one of my strongest attacks already, with increased damage to DoT's and direct attacks may help. Just need to find a new balance for sustain.

>start minion for the hell of it
>two crafting add-ons already updated for morrowind

god damn, I love how dedicated these people are

Best warden race?

Mag or stam?

Yes?

He was asking if you are going to be magicka or stamina based

>Would you like coffee or tea
>Yes

fk yeah, I got an armoured doggo for a pet

Preorder bonus, everyone did, as well as a dwemer crate and a costume.

>food drink analogy