There's one available near me.

Is there a reason to not look into it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mHK3UWKTC5U
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=mHK3UWKTC5U

Literally Just a couple of minutes ago nigger

Parts are getting to be difficult to find. Not yet impossible but at the same time you can't count on being able to get some items on demand. I wouldn't have one as my only car anymore.

>getting car advice from an RCR video

What fuck is wrong with you?

I enjoy RCR but I would agree that they are useless for actual info about the car. Aside from usually being factually wrong about most of the facts that they do present, the judgments about people who drive the car is not very useful if you want to actually know about the car.

I owned one and it's alright. Tbh, I had a choice between the Sho and this. I wish I had gone with this.

Not with that alternator placement... Makes a better noise though.

>FWD
>engine to be made by Yamaha
>plain by '90s standards
>ugly in modern times

Ford can't get anything right.

grandma has a 93 5speed that I've been trying to get my hands on for years, looks like my cousins will be trying to bribe her for it. she DD'ed it until her husband passed (he paid cash for it new)

they're fun and plenty quick

friend of mine owns one but is getting rid of it since it's at like 200k on the odo and it's falling apart

No.

The engine is awesome but it comes in a Taurus.

A Jap turbo RWD car will be tons more fun.

meme car.

As others have mentioned...

There's nothing fun about a four door fwd sedan.

Unless you wear the sho chip on your shoulder super hard, in which case you should have gotten something smaller.

Just don't.
Power makes you go in a straight line fast, but there are always people way better at it than you.

Get gud.

Fuck the old SHO, what about the new SHO? Is that it worth buying over cars like the Chevy SS, Charger, or WRX?

t. reddit

t. BTFO Fordcuck

First and second gen SHO's are GOAT.
I race this $500 special 250k mile slushbox, and it's done quite well for me so far, reliable as hell too.
Wouldn't mind picking up a clean 5sp for a DD.

isnt the chevy ss dead?

No.

This RCR, I mean enjoy him or don't I don't care but people thinking he is a good place for facts (Looking at most AE88 shitters the ones not obviously baiting that is) are retarded.