Asymmetrical Slasher General /asg/ /dbdg/

Soon™ Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online Multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
An upcoming slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
Game is set to release on May 26th.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
a scam
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/135508833661746793/

Hooked Thread:

>$40
>Killing any game

>DBD shipped for $20 and was steadily updated
>even without buying the DLC you get 6 survivors and 4 pretty varied killers
>F13 is $40
>essentially 1 killer with minor variants
>for ~$40 you could buy DBD and the three main DLC for 9 survivors and 7 killers

Yeah wow DBD is so dead...

>Nth for best matchmaking

still no daily rituals

Is there any better feeling than saving someone with a flashlight when you're normally really bad at them?

who wants to start a meme SWF group for f13.
doing shit like everyone playing as a chad to beat the shit out of jason all game, grouping up as one big lynch mob to just kill him. or all being negresses to just outrun him constantly and meme on him behind pallets and door and shit, a la DBD infijukes

i play survivor with controller, and using a flashlight is impossible with that shit. so i literally never use flashlights anymore.

just cheat you cuck

Getting a 25 killstreak feels pretty good.

HMMM, THIS IS A GOOD PLACEMENT

Jk it was Ruin and ToTH against Billy, and my teammates were retards.
This was horrible.

I wanted to ask the killer what he thought about all this, but eh DC'd after he killed the second person.

Two work on gens and two harass the totems. Even got the op asylum within sprint burst distance.

>touch the hex
>instantly hear revs
>survivors just keep trying to blow them up instead of just fighting through ruin or destroying dulls until its possible to blow up the hexs

I never get why survivors don't go after the basic totems to help kill the perk totems faster. Instead they just try to bumrush the 30second cleanse time perk totems.

I wish they would reduce the number for that achievement. Maybe then survivors will start using their brains.

Its why I run small game.

Where are these EW1 Myers meme games I keep hearing about? All I get are ones who 99% EW2 and soft patrol the basement.

>IG gives you 2 more seconds to hook survivors
post nerf
W H Y

Requires a Very Rare addon, plus a very different playstyles than normal Myers. With the nerfs to STBFL and Unrelenting, you probably won't see EW1 Myers ever.

>>IG gives you 2 more seconds to hook survivors
Because you now have hooks that regen.

Its the only way I used to play myers, and would always only play on lampkin with an offering.
But yeah, they fucked unrelenting and save the nest for.last, so.its not as rewarding. I used to play it with devour hope, but.that is luck.whether they cleanse or.not. playing farm is shit with it.

After 3 minutes, and you still can't hook survivors from some places.
One more useless perk that was good once in the killers' collection

Just run agitation instead then.

That's the plan, boss. Still, it's saddens me that yet another good perk is completely destroyed. Rip my basement Trapper build.

What is.speed difference between treatment and punishment?
What is.speed of cloak.and.uncloak?
What is speed of all killers by default?

And for the doctor, does madness 3 build from just aura? I've never madness 3ed someone from not shocking them.
Finally, since it says madness builds in relation to closeness or whatever from aura, does that mean distressing makes it.build up faster, Because the radius is bigger, so you will be "closer" to doctor by percent than if he didnt have distressing?

No idea
3.8 I think?
Trapper, Wraith, Billy = 3.4 arbitrary frog units.
Nurse is I think 3.1
Hag is 3.2
Myers is 3.1, 3.4
Doc is 3.4
Survivors are 3.0
Madness 3 can proc from the aura, it just takes fucking forever unless they're close to you.

Doc in treatment has the same speed as Hag. Punishment is default killers' speed

Why is hag slightly slower than.other killers? Its hard to.tell, because you are so.fucking low as hag you basically feel like a dog
How fast is.billy chainsaw?,

>Why is hag slightly slower than.other killers?
Because teleporting around the map was OP!
Hag has so many downsides and the fact that now her traps are completely counterable they only really successful way to play her is over trap hooks and camping

>the only really successful way to play her is over trap hooks and camping

Fuck off Audrey

So they pretty much removed both attackspeed perks for killers, is there any replacement or can I never hit somebody as full hp else they get a free unhook?

Use Devour Hope+Thrill and give them their free unhooks.

Totem perks are useable?

What's those new icons at the side for?

No one did gennies but me.

He had two people slugged and 1 person on a hook and they were all in the far fucking corner from the gen I was working on. It was miserable.

Like I said, they were retards.

Exhaustion.

It's basically the shared cooldown for all speed boost perks.

Use if you are playing Billy and have ToTH. Also be ready to drop what ever you're doing to protect that totem.

>Gook and a jap in my game
>They're both bloody black shirt claudes
>they're the only ones who get hit by saws
>They weren't even back revs the billy was patrolling gens and just collided with them
Really gets the old racism firing.

I have trouble defending them on maps like Haddonfield or if they spawn really far apart. For most part it's a pretty good combo.

>grinding fags still in denial their time will have been completely wasted when f13 obliterates dbd

the shilling is strong in this thread

weve suffered through this unbalanced shit because there was nothing else. now that something else is coming being excited about it doesnt make you a shill

It just looks so meh too

>character choice actually matters
>different ways of escape
>saving teammates actually take skill and is rewarding
>jason is an actual threat
>"so meh"

None of that fucking matters it could have 100000 killers and survivors it doesn't change the fact that this game has killers that are jokes and pallet humping bullshit. Instead of brutal gory deaths we put retards on hooks so they can be saved with background lore explanation being LOL THE ENTITY.

who's the girl?

me

That all sounds nice but the only thing thta matters is how it turns out

You wish you little faggot.
The only girl who posts here is a landwhale

pics?

also trashly use to post here too

The fuck does a pink name mean when I open the menus in the actual game

>black shirt claude runs into 6 traps in 1 game
>The killer keeps putting them in clear fucking sight in the middle of pallets
Reminder that Claudette is not a substitute for skill.

>shilling your game on /v/

>shilling your thread on /v/
nice try OP

>not shilling your game on /v/

>brutally murder and camp the pallet warriors and flashlight memers
>carry the other ones to the hatch and let them escape
I can't be the only one doing this

What if others didn't looped you only because you were camping? Just didn't have a chance, you know?

No, I catch those first and use them to lure out the loopers.
It's a perfect system

>hit this nice mid range saw on a feng min
>hook her and then start sawing to the other side of the map as two people suddenly dc
>see sprint marks and a bald dwight to my right
>stop and catch him in a corner
>start revving as he just stares at me
>feel a twinge of pity and put down the saw
>lead him to the feng min and let them finish all the gens and leave

I'm just too soft for this line of work, man.

so what, you expect survivors to just let you hit them twice and hook them and hope your merciful enough to let them go after youve hooked them twice?
man, how DARE survivors try and keep themselves alive

No fuck off you little shitlord. Using pallets like you are some fucking warehouse worker is ridiculous. If you wanna cheese the game then you get face camped and die. CHEESE FOR CHEESE fucker.

Don't you need to agrue how teabagging behind a pallet is mindgames on some forum mate?

the only teabagging mindgames is when i do it to piss off a killer who's tunneling or carrying someone else so that he'll switch focus to me.

I love playing myers

>teabagging at pallets
thanks for the free charge, lads

>start running dying light on doctor because its the only perks I have
>Finding them is easy as shit because of how the doctor works
>when I finally down them and hook them the survivors sandbag them for points burning hooks
>Not realizing they're the dying light
>Had 2 claudes in a row ragequit after they realized what they did with 4 gens still to go.
My sides.

>he isn't going to main part 6

>rank 3 dying light is only 25%
>survivors act like the game is over when its active
Literally don't know why.

I may. He seems like he'll be the most powerful of the zombie Jasons and the least impacted by the inability to run.

I'm probably going to play part 2
Until they fix BL ass saws. This skilless cancer is too much to deal with
So I'll probably come back to DBD in 7 months when the devs are debating fixing it

>part 2

>Just purchased F13
Here's to hoping I didn't just cuck myself out of $40!
I just sold some tf2 items for it so who actually cares

Who will be your main character??

mine will be fat joker boy or chad

for the girls will be slutty girl and big ass thicc goth girl

I doubt I'll main any counselor. I don't think I'll be playing Vanessa, Kenny or Eric very much though. Especially Kenny.

do the doctors range addon's stack?

>when they all invites to your basement party

>Who will be your main character??
Jenny. Lipfus best waifus
>Check tooltip
>Does it say anywhere "Stacks"
>????
>Profit

stuff stacks even though it doesn't say it does.

Like trappers bags.

so i was curious.

Go away Fag by deadlight shill
JK

I think the Developers are seriously underrating how much they've hurt their good will in the community. I fucking love Dead By Daylight and think it's still fun but they never listen to the community, and when they finally do, decide to fix thing in the most fucking retarded ways possible.

I mean. You can use them both but it'd just act like the longer of the two that you used

Are the devs still stuck in
Community=twitch streamers?

>bloodhunt about to end
>know i should sto playing
>feel like I wont

>brutal glory deaths
Lol google one of those, the animations are worse than ME Andromeda's.

Honest to god if they actually listened to the twitch streamers who AREN'T shit at the game like 72hrs, Ohtofu, etc, instead of dumb faggots like Pug and Bahroo it would have been fine but they listened to the shitters.

That's fucking infuriating desu.

>Instead of brutal gory death
most of us aren pre-teen boys and look beyond things like that in game choices

No, they don't

d-did the frogs actually patch cheating?
ive tried to lower my character level to 25 twice to increase how fast im getting perks, and both times it has crashed the game and made me restart the browser... surely, they haven't actually spent time in fixing cheating when they could have instead spent time on their next cash grab...?

>Play against someone named cactus
>no idea if it was the /dbdg/er

Oh well.

Its more likely you're just too retarded to do it properly.

Just use Agitation if you're that worried about hooks.

the exact same process that i used to cheat a week ago now makes me game crash after this patch.
huh, really makes me think.

Why are you not just setting gamespeed to 20 and doing that way you retard.

>tfw Korbin will never end up in your killer games because he's a low rank scrub so you can dunk his retarded ass.

i dont know how.... i wish i knew how to like... just give myself all the perks for all killers, or give myself more of an item. or give myself lots of pips, but all i know how to do is the bloodpoints, because you can change the number and scan for it several times to find the values that way...

stop bullying me

>I'm so shit at the game I have to cheat
>I'm so shit I can't even cheat correctly.

He couldn't even figure out how to cheat at first and cried in here while we all laughed at him.

>swf group trying to trash talk and cover for one of their one that ragequit
Embarassing. Who does this?

>Playing SWF last night with friends
>We're 4 dwights in the black shirt and pants
>We usually play half serious and half meme because it's fun and funny
>Get in against a Wraith who burns the x-ray vision addon and a ebony mori
>Get dicked on
>Get him again next game
>All run green flashlights with addons plus streetwise

Fuckboys get fucked my man. His excuse was "So? You're a group lol".

Felt good wasting that retard's second mori and addon set while he got 3k points.

>borrowed time at level 7
feels great man

he prolly fucked up the grab.

Perk is cancer tho.

>Starbreeze Studios
into the trash

Ass sniffing survivors have adapted and fake the the unhook. Should have face camped desu