/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

kitters

Live letter at 9am PST today (3 1/2 hours from now)

>Stormblood Theme song
youtu.be/UmQm76wFfKk

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Letter from the Producer LIVE XXXVI Set for May 22!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4d47f72b46e0a84af0eed3195615377b688a4756

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/J3tVdhYz

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tamayuki227/status/845774064551526402
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuteposting only!

Here's some

this is hella gay, not even cute

Another good morning!

I'm "close" to level 60 WHM and I'm probably going to try out Ninja once I'm done. Is it actually a good job?

2 hours and 30 min to go
Post last hopes and dreams

more like 3 hours and 30 min

What about this then

it's 4pm gmt

I want all of MCH's extra attack abilities to just be new weapons like the flamethrower, with the level 70 attack being a rocket launcher.

ugly af

I hope everyone has an amazing morning and a great day! You guys are all amazing in your many different and unique ways! I love you all

How many games has magitek been the bad guy?

I want an ability for SMN that freezes the countdown on our dots for 5 seconds while letting it tick.

>literally one tick
gay

Oh we are dead posting?

sorry no he's precious

even uglier

why do you like dogs bred to have literal defects

me cute

that's a videogame dog, i think he was just coded that way and not bred hehe

>When its time and you find out Yoshi lied about Thunder/Stone/etc being automated, he only scrapped 1-2 skills at most and is now stuffing bars with useless shit and MORE cooldowns we dont need

>people unironically will use the ley lines aetherial manipulation when it's one of the most situational skills in the game

What are good looking armor sets for my tanks?

Allagan
Gordian
PvP

How long do we think it would take to 1-60 with all MSQ before expansion? Friend is offering me money to do it for him on a new server.

>Yoshi is such a hack he has to use another button on the bars instead of just making the ley line button change to a teleport while active

2 weeks if you no-life it

Oh, I didnt think it would be THAT long.

DELETE THIS, I'M A GENIUS
PS4 LIMITATIONS

How many hours

like 3

Despite the murder, cuute

3 hours. It starts at noon EST.

We will never be free from clipping

woof

>au ra
You knew full well you were going to clip in anything no matter what.

using situational skills at all is what makes you a good player tho

Been out the general for a while.
Any new lewds about?

Where do I exchange the gears to for a tombstone?

valerian

tell me how many times you are so far away of your ley lines you said: oh boy i sure fucking wish i had another skill to teleport there instantly

All the time if you play real content

What should I do this morning?
I have about 3 hours till I need to go to bed.

I tried to RP earlier but no one wanted to.

You're not supposed to place ley lines in a phase you know will have high movement in the first place

doggy boy

you exchange them at the gear vendors near Rowena in Idyllshire, the far right vendor to be exact

>going to bed when the live letter starts

You sound like a giant shitter who probably only leveled BLM and never actually played it. If you think any usage of skills is bad you shouldnt even be talking about video games.

memespeak hehe haha

What are you even trying to say? Ask any good raiding BLM and they'll say that. Im not saying the new skill wont be used, but its super situational and I wish we had gotten something more useful.

I've risen from the dead to tell you morons to take out of the OP, I've asked several times now and apparently the message hasn't gone through so I'm whining here now.

Odin or Ragnarok?

Nobody gives a shit of your dead fc, don't even pretend you get tells from people applying to it.
Now fuck off.

Doesn't hurt to dream a little.

Never ever.

Look, if they do it that's one less SAM in the world because I will be basically quoting Resident Evil endings the rest of my life.

The fact that it's dead is exactly why it shouldn't be on the list you double-dingus, enjoy your (You) though.

what

Then it shouldn't be an issue to remove it : ^ )

No one complained about the Ley Lines teleport, any form of instant movement is great for BLM, what did you expect another Fire spell? I swear to god you retards will talk shit about anything even the things you don't understand.

Odin is the to-go EU Veeky Forums server now

Why not something like another damage buff? Once again I know exactly what I speak of.

fuck damage buffs. BLM had 100 of them already. give me more utility

I have to go to work later and help sick people :(

just call in sick :^)

well ahahahahahha If I Do Say So Myself this lad he's a real winner you bet your bottom dollar that train will be on time my goodness gracious

good post shirou

First, we still don't know all the skill we're getting so you're already being an idiot to even talk like that. Second, the "press button and gain % damage" design is old and busted, every mmorpg ever is moving away from it. Its not fun, its boring and not creative. So I doubt we're getting anything other than a generic cross class version of Raging Strikes.

You probably didn't pay attention to the what SE has been preaching about SB in the last months, but they said they want players to focus on the fights/mechanics and not so much on character management, so they are making an effort o make combat more intuitive and less clusterfucky. So why the fuck would they give us another shitty buff to manage an align while throwing us even more shit to dodge?

What did he mean by this?

What happened to edge?

Died like NEET

people taking breaks pre-expansion

hotaru left after minor disagreement, her best friend followed, some friends of that friend left too, nothing big

But squenix hates fun.

that wasn't me

just say thanks you ungrateful cunt fuck yoiu

We're in BST now, it's in 2 hours now

does anyone else avoid dying their glams pink due to all the hideous grown man glamours in various shades of pink you see running around

looks like somebody is eating someone's ass

loh I know you don't play anymore but if you could post one (1) elezen loh in this thread I would thank you

no, i love pink

oh god NOOO

don't act like you wouldn't enjoy it, slutty bugi

cute!

Well then they fucked up by adding a flamethrower already.

avoid dead nymphs on balmung hes got a screw loose hes got a brain worm

join leaf btw

im going to beat up this catboy

>ywn fuck all three of these Highlanders at the same time

If you look at this long enough, it actually looks like a super close up of some sounding or something
Is it cock fucking? Or is it a butt

IT'S A FUCKING DUCK MOUTH STOP

Ded til expac, everybody's dinking about in other stuff.
Furi is really fucking fun.
I was gonna post a roeloh but here you go.

{Hmmm.} it is a mystery, user... that really wasn't supposed to look like somebody eating ass though...
N O it's a duck snapping at the camera: twitter.com/tamayuki227/status/845774064551526402

thank ye this image is cute too!! i'm stealing it

that's not fair, i'm a weak dumb neet and have 0% chance of winning

>Read the FFXIVrecruiter discord rules twice
>Still can't find the command to join
someone pls help me cheat

ok when is the live letter whens that bitch

right now

The fucking lodestone tells you. It links you to a Twitch and a Youtube both of which have a countdown timer. I swear you people are hopeless.