What is the best car to make fat people miserable?

What is the best car to make fat people miserable?

Mini

Celica, the car for manlets.
>tfw had to do an hour in the back seat with my head literally tilted back and pressed against the glass of the rear window.

also that webm made me rage, those seats are basically useless now

If you think their bad try sitting in the back of an Evora

Anything small, light, and sporty
Bonus points for narrow, fixed back seats

Kei truck... fat people can't even fit because their knees will be where the dash is physically taking space.

Ha ha! I have a co worker that just sold her mini. She's at least 100% bigger than she should be. "Mini's are so impractical" she says. She ruins everything she gets within 100 feet of.

/thread

FiST, just for the seats alone

I'm a fatass, and I'm planning on buying the 2020 Elise.

I've got 3 years to get fit so I can fit.

Is that matt farah?

i dont understand how tf people can get fat in the first place, like is it that hard to judt fucjing eat less? probably the same kind of people that get hooked on cigarrettes. I smoke at parties once every couple of weeks (good with a drink) and stuff but im not degenrate enough to get addicted

well, what car do you drive?

>casual drinker and smoker
>not a degenerate
user i have some bad news

Apparently, people over 525 lbs can't fit into a big ass F150 according to that one fat user who couldn't fit in his, nor his fiancee.

C4 Corvette. It's not much bigger than a Miata inside but the door sills make it like being in a bathtub.

Also, speaking of Miatas:
>Driving my NA
>Fat older guy with a leg brace asks if I can drive him up the street to his house
>BY ALL MEANS SIR
>Five minutes getting into the car
>Five minutes getting out
>If his leg was on the road to recovery it's not any more

holy shit I remember that thread lmao

>durr degeneracy!
back to

>smokes
>drinks
>weeds
>not degenerate

No.

It's a slow process of noticing your stomach get bigger. Then it reaches a point where you either do something about it or give up and become a hamplanet.

You're fucking pathetic. Have you ever tried sitting in the back of an Opel Tigra? Last time I sat in that thing I was about 8 years old and even I had no headroom.

>sitting in the back

clearly this thread is about sitting in the front you moron

Any lifted truck or SUV with a lift kit, and no running boards. I love seeing my fat cunt sister in-law struggle just to get in my Wrangler.

Kind of surprised he fits in so many cars, I'm 6'4 and just barely fit in my Subaru. Climbing in and out of short cars I imagine would strain his back over time. I don't particularly like getting in other people's sedans.

Fucking fatass Americans. Disgusting.

Uh, that emergency vehicle in the background shows that this wasn't filmed in America outside of other context clues.

People can be fat messes in other countries too.

I feel the same way about fat euros

The right foot wiggle got me

Chris christie lookin thicc af