What's the name of the biker manga that was popular here maybe 3-4 years back? The helmeted guy rode a Vmax

What's the name of the biker manga that was popular here maybe 3-4 years back? The helmeted guy rode a Vmax.

There was also another car manga with a girl as a main character and I only remember her smacking into a bathroom mirror as a test because someone referred to her tits as airbags.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Favorite_Carrera
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=8226
bato.to
youtube.com/watch?v=kRY2hpeSy4Y
bato.to/comic/_/comics/kamen-teacher-vs-police-r12330
e-hentai.org/g/1035559/76d360820a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

airbags might be kanojo no carrera

Bingo.

The biker thing sounded like Kamen Rider, but it was probably not(unless there's an obscure version where he's not dressed as an insect).

I remember the first frame being the bike leaping out of some foliage in front of the main love interest. Looked cool.

bakuon?

Somewhat related to this topic, anyone have a translated scan of Special Stage? Either one was never made or people never got around to uploading it.

boku no pico

>because someone referred to her tits as airbags.
It was serialized in Japan's "Weekly Playboy" magazine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Favorite_Carrera

>There was also another car manga with a girl as a main character

My Favorite Carrera has been translated up to volume 3. You should probably go to their website and encourage them to continue translating. Sometimes, groups give up translating a title because not many people seem to want to read it. So encouragement can help.

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=8226

You didn't look at the usual manga sites. Look for translators for that title at:

Batoto manga site:
bato.to

kamen teacher

God yes, I love you.

>it's a movie

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=kRY2hpeSy4Y

i have an urge to go around riding a shitty dual sport in a black leather trenchcoat like a faggot now

>kamen teacher
Besides "Kamen Teacher" there is also the "Kamen Teacher vs Police" manga.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/kamen-teacher-vs-police-r12330

Former. First volume is translated but no one is willing to clean the scans so it's kinda dead right now.
If you're feeling very dedicated you could try finding a copy of the official translations, but I'm not even sure they actually exist. It was apparently done by some Singaporean company that has since died. The only proof of it existing I could find is some sort of memo to investors saying they're gonna release SS in Chinese and English, but no ISBN or dates, or anything concrete for that matter. Chuang Yi only had direct distribution channels in SEA and Australia through Madman Entertainment, but SS isn't in the catalog of the latter. I'm pretty much sure at this point that they died before printing it, and even if it got printed the release must have been very fucking small.
Believe me no amount of bullying is gonna make me translate more KnC for a while. The original translator for it is kinda dead, I have no idea if he's ever coming back. I'm basically the only TL left now for everything, and KnC is very low on my list of things to do.

>Believe me no amount of bullying
Are the fans self-entitled bullies that look down on translation groups?

Yes.

NEW BAKUON WHEN.

Car manga might have been Overrev if the main girl drives an sw20

aw11*

>If you're feeling very dedicated you could try finding a copy of the official translations
There are fan translators out there that would translate additional chapters if they were paid with donations.

>First volume is translated but no one is willing to clean the scans so it's kinda dead right now.
The EHCove has various people that do scanning, cleaning, editing, and even translating of hentai doujins and manga in return for Sad Panda credits and hath. I don't know if any of them could be persuaded to do a non-hentai manga since that wouldn't be reposted at the sad panda site. But at least some people could be contacted by private message there to see.

Hey, Veeky Forums, what happened to RPM manga?
I swear i saw some pages here that arent on that scanlation site.

this is my guess as well

Not a comment about RPM, but various translation groups might get a different Raw. For example, it might be a chinese Raw they are translating from and not the japanese one. Or the provider of the Raw scans missed a page because the scanner's autofeed sucked in two sheets that time.

That thumbnail reminds of saber on her motorbike in a different Fate magazine picture.

>bakuon?
At least Bakuon has some doujinshi. The others don't have any that were scanned.

>RPM manga?
RPM?

>First volume is translated but no one is willing to clean the scans
Chicken and the egg. If no raw sources are available, then groups looking for something to work on never get started on it.

The blond girl Rin Suzunoki rides a Suzuki in Bakuon.

Doujinshi: Rin-chan's Crisis {translated english}
e-hentai.org/g/1035559/76d360820a/

>doujin

The huge Comiket 92 doujinshi convention has just occurred, so there should be a more new doujinshi publications in the coming month.

>What's the name of the biker manga
There's also a bunch of bicycle manga and bicycle anime shows.

>>/n/

Goldenboy is the best bicycle anime