/fhg/ - For Honor General

Fashion edition

Put a paint pattern on a metal surface: >Updated Season 2 Info: Character and Map details
pastebin.com/4qcpMRZK

>Patch 1.07: RAIIIDEEER
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-289985-16/patch-notes-for-honor-v107

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

So I'm trying to learn Lawbringer but I'm having trouble fighting Nobushi. Is it a bad match up or what?

>Fashion edition
Post mains?

For her yes. Just ad mortem the fuck outa those lights.

>easiest lights to parry in the entire game
>free AD MORTEM each time you parry a light

Xth for what are stat priorities currently?

>4 unique posters
Dead game

So why are you just not allowed to backdash cent punches but side dashes work fine? His arm isn't that long.

>not allowed to backdash cent punches
Secret roman gliding maneuvers.

drop defense/attack on your arms, head, and guard. Defense is not as good as it was. Balanced stats are only good with gray and blue gear. Once you get purple you want to focus.

So don't even bother with revenge anymore?

“Hey Faggots,
My name is Raider, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are vortex-spamming, ledge-falling, no-lifes who spend every second of their day trying not to be charged off a ledge. You are everything low-level play in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any executions? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own lack of directional throws, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Nobushi on Apollyonbook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best unblockable. I’m pretty much LEGENDARY. I was captain of the viking team, and starter on my raiding team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to kensei feints and warden mix-ups”? I also get straight throws, and have a banging hot shinobi girlfriend (She just tripped me; Shit was SO legendary). You are all faggots who should just ÉG RÍF ÞIG Í BITA!" yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my Shinobi"

Post emblems

>Revenge
>Centurion gets a free pin while you're in the Revenge activation animation
>you effectively committed suicide by pressing the button

New hero balance aside, still don't?
Also is Naruto or Cent more fun, generally speaking? Can only unlock one right now and Cent looks interesting

That is the worst Aku I've ever seen.

>all four of them are skulls
Thanks Mr. Skeltal

Only ever use the top two.

>tfw no fem-Shugoki

Revenge gain is still good, but I pop it then disengage since if im getting ganked im dieing either way unless theyre really bad. You can drop revenge attack in this case for gain and attack.
Cent if you likes characters like raider kenaei or warden. Shin if you likes characters like oroachi nobu or pk.

>Wanted to do an emblem based on some local flag from medieval times
>All medieval flags in my country are ugly as fuck

Really nice user. Loving the top-right one.

Depends, do you prefer overpowered parry punishes or spammable safe unblockables?

My mains are Kensei and Nobu, so... anyway thanks for the replies

Overpowered parry punishes of the two

Both are fun in their own way but Centurion is both balanced and a shitter stomper while Shinobi is broken against nearly ever fucking other character in the game. So decide if you want to be balanced or broken.

>Love to parry
>Shit at it
>Also love Cent asthetics more than shinobi's

Just release the next knight characer already

i always end up using white to carve into red with a white background

Sounds like Cent then, again thanks for the replies all.

Centurion then. 90 damage if you parry someone next to a wall.

aesthetic as fuck. wish i was more creative

>skirmish orders

I like the top right one.

Yeah, I saw yours and put a more austrian/hapsburg spin on it.

>Post 4 cool looking emblems
>Post the least interesting one in the greatest detail

user, why?

>Dominion
>team with more Centurions wins
>literally nothing but an unstoppable gank because one Cent landing his 10 ft teleporting lunge spreads your asshole for his teammates
>three minutes in they have phalanx

What a surprise, thanks Ubisoft for not balancing at fucking all for 4v4 except to nerf revenge yet again.

Because it's the one I'm using.

fucking cool, user

1v1 is just as bad with all the shinoobis spamming kicks and centurions camping near walls to infinite you to death

They fucked the whole game

>when you take a 30 minute break because you keep getting queued with people who shit on you
>queue again
>matched with them again, this time on my team
>get shit talked for being bad

life is suffering

thank u xx

>turtle orochi and turtle warden
>leave

just me?

>brain damage
>never stuns

ok have this one then

>be poopstonian
>eat poop

Dude, every day before you start up your games, just go into the Duel Practice against the Level 1 Raider Bot they give you. He only throws out Heavy attacks, but it's the perfect ground to just practice parry after parry. A good way to warm up.

>counter shinobis guard break
>go for heavy
>they can get up and block it

Their recovery time should not be that fucking fast

You never get tired of that, do you.

Not to mention they can punish alot of characters who do hit him. Becuase he has hyper armor through the recovery.

>fight a warlord and orochi in a gank
>able to parry and throw out shoves to knock them away
>if they GB spam things get dicey but I can still hold my own
>later on one of them is replaced by a Cent
>can do literally nothing as he skullfucks me for not parrying his heavy from my back or dodging his punch perfectly

How is this fair?

>shinobi
>has a feat that heals him if he deals damage to you

Is Ubisoft retarded

What hero are you playing?

b-b-but it's only been a week, you can't say anything about the new heroes!

fun

can we just give shinobi more health and actually make him punishable? thanks.

biggest fucking mistake is this idea that characters who are glass get to be untouchable.

>Dominion
>enemy team always sticks together except for one booster
>teammates always promptly back one another up
>every one of them has revive speed maxed out or as close as possible
>your team is a group of chucklefucks who run out one by one to try and cap each point alone
>never reply to calls for help
>always try and kill the enemies on the point rather than revive
>get fucking stomped and emote spammed

This game is fun but when it sucks, it fucking sucks.

Can I catch a break

>facing Centurion
>bring him down to one bar of health without taking any damage
>I miss one parry
>he immediately punches me, drains all my stamina with his combo, I dodge without being able to retaliate until he hits me and kills me

Epic

The only way to win that shit is not to play

are you trying to be a rare flag?

Is this some kind of /int/ meme

>6 matches in a row I've just gotten parry turtles

holy fuck do something

>When the enemy team constantly rolls as a 4 man and your team doesn't understand how to rat

reddit is a cesspool for dunces and paste eating retards. i don't fuckin' know why i made one the other day.
someone just tried to tell me shin doesn't get a heavy off of a kick and doesn't get a confirmed sickle rain on ranged gb.
what the fuck.

Why, so you can parry him?

yes

>being a Vikang snownigger
Adeptus mechanicus is cool though.

>playing dom on a map with home bases
>one retard boosting our point
>one retard trying to cap there point
>2 of us go B
>all 4 of them go B
>we die instanly
>they proceed to send two to both points and triple cap
When will shitters realize grouping up and ganking is the best strategy even if that means not boosting a point.

>Rep 8 Warden

You'll get no empathy from me, mate

Tips vs Raiders/Wardens in duels? I'm shit

So fat samurai man is the least popular hero in this game, right?

I don't get it

What's your class, mate

Kensei, should I just play someone else?

Kensei is the least popular

Yes

238 hours in this game and this is my first official rage quit.

This shit is absurd. I've defended the game so many times but it is broken and a blatant DLC/season pass moneygrab at the expense of the game.

people actually think a free sickle rain after a ranged gb is perfectly balanced.

Yeah, I really don't understand it. Cent is fine in 1v1, but the fact they never thought to test how his pins would work in 4v4 is retarded.

Shinobi is just a mess in general.

Along with the revenge nerf I'm just worried how they're going to balance team modes.

Am I limiting myself by playing orochi as a new player? I just get vortexed to shit. I want that.
I'm switching to warden and spamming that shit fuck what everyone else says. "skill" fucking kek

Not only are almost all the moves broken in 4v4 but the feats are too. Here have a zone that can kill tons of minions with one attack and heal your entire healthbar. Oh youre about to die? Pop a full health shield for you and everyone on your team! Having trouble shinobi? Why not spam your light attack and heal your entire health bar?

But why?

hes boring as fuck in 1v1, you HAVE to turtle to win vs him and then he just turtles and it ends up a staring contest

So, they fixed AFK farming with MM off? I get disconnected popup message after a while, and it's consistent.

Fuck revenge

It ruined teamfights

>proper 2v2 brawl
>teammate giving me advice when he cant even stay alive

I could have won except I was playing shugoki

He's worse than all of the knights except conqueror, Berserker has an arguably better feint game which is Kensei's whole fucking deal (except kensei has range) and he just isn't that good against players with good fundamentals. He has no unblockables to throw out in neutral so he can't force you to do anything as long as you know how to block. If someone doesn't fall for your feint bait, you're screwed. Your normals are just that, normal af. There is no real reason to use kensei, not even the range, because valkyrie and nobu beat him.

Don't use Kensei.

All they had to do was lower revenge def and attack. But they made it completly useless.

>When both teams keep meeting for 4v4s in Skirmish

The mose hype gameplay

revenge is useful if you stack all your gear score into revenge gain and nerf the shit out of your duration.

basically gives you free universal parry/knockdowns that can keep you in the fight if you have 2-3 people on you.

good luck against cents tho

b-but they said he's getting actual buffs soon

How do I stop getting frustrated when I lose duels

Shame....was thinking about picking him up. At least he has a good female alternative.

It's straight up retarded

People are just pisses since Centurion completely nullifies it

>I should be able to win 3v1s and 2v1s even easier

fuck off revenge is hardly even much good

don't you mean sympathy

>2v2
>omg revenge
>omg turtle
>omg you're a loser
>omg no skill

Ive taken to quoting dook when people start complaining

But even 3v3s revenge procs