>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/122869912/
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20754846594#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

except you can't give your money for a skin, you have to give money for a lootbox which has a miniscule chance of containing a skin you want

Here comes T.Racer!

Widow will never edge my cock with her index finger whilst mocking me in french

what the FUCK is the point of all of this

CLAIM YOUR WAIFU

Mei is mine

Why would anybody want to have sex with Tracer?

That's it, that's the last fucking drop, I'm out of here for good. This worthless shit dank hole that is /owg/ isn't worth my fucking time anyway. I did not come here with the intention to shitpost or circlejerk or whatsoever, but it seems people can't fucking deal with an opinion. But who the fuck am I kidding I have not ever seen someone on here who doesn't go full retard or spend all their time shitposting. Every fucking day in the 2 years that I have been here have has every fucking day been repost day, with the occasional memes and trends that effortlessly overthrow the god damn faggotry that has infested that cursed fucking place. You are no better than /xivg/, you are no better than /wowg/ and I bet even /ksg/ laughs at you pieces of shit. Everyone is fucking denying that they're a bunch of circlejerkers, but I am seeing the same fucking pattern, uninterrupted, seamlessly every fucking week without the slightest bit of change. And if there is a god damned baitpost, how about you don't fucking feed the god damn troll, don't play their stupid fucking games. Holy fuck, I am so fucking sick of this fucking thread, all of you, kill your fucking selves. You are intellectually, emotionally and socially incapable to argue over anything, you are a fucking waste of time and space and if I could I would gas you all fucking Hitler style. FUCK YOU AND THIS RETARDED ABYSMAL HELLHOLE.

Post waifus

Piss off redditfags

Blizzard thinks both Junkrat and Reaper are in really good places and do not need any changes. Let that sink in for a minute.

She's cute and tiny and really energetic.

I'm on mobile so forgive shit spelling. But here's a Zerg/tryanid hero idea.

I have two main ways to implement it. First way is to start as a shitty zergling/parasite that only gets evo (ultimate) points from combat and loses them on death. This ling has shitty damage but is fast and small. However when the ling gets ult it can evolve into a very powerful unit. There should be some choice between egos (like a tank or does zerg). When it dies it loses the evo.

The other is a camo stealth unit, like a lictor/ dehaka. The lictor would have camo based on its speed ( the faster it goes the worse camo it gets). It could have the shift button to change speeds. very high damage but very low health. Some sort of stun only activatable from behind. Its ult would be 'It's after me!' In which the lictor has increased speed going towards and increased damage on a certain hero for something like 30 seconds.

There are people on this very thread that dont realize that Officer D.Va is the best skin in the game

You'd have to ask Amelie

Why are customer games so shit?

>play on my unranked account
>get gold
>decide to try it out to see whats its like
>leavers, no communication, bad positioning, autistic ults, bad heroes choices, throwers, Junkrat every match, incompetent players etc
no wonder elo hell is a thing, even if your good you cant really do much if your team is retarded

Good question.

Even Rabbit is better desu and it's just a recolour.

What's up doc?

Blackwatch
>Cool cowboy and badass cyberninja lead towards glorious future by brave and talented commander Gabriel Reyes
Overwatch
>talking monkey, midget, slut, time-traveling dyke and other clowns loosely controlled by arrogant prick Morisson (he build a fucking statue of himself ffs)
Really makes you think

>the 2 years I have been here
What did he mean by this?

>pick Junkrat cus he is a lot of fun
>barely kill anything
>always bring down my whole team and lose

I am sorry but he is so fun to use.

>mfw ''triggered!'' followed my ''eliminated Genju/Tracer''

Hana is my wife.

Just learn to physics dude

This copypasta really needs to be posted one year from now

Not really i had unlucky losestreak and you can climb out with just your aim alone.

Gooks wont marry you unless you are rich and white.

TORBJORN, READY TO VERK!

cya faggot

How can Blackwatch be leading towards a glorious future if their future is Overwatch, which you clearly don't find glorious at all?

>tfw you will never bully Genji
Why live

Yeah im getting tired of it so many people in this game are so insanely stupid and they have no idea. The matchmaking system doesn't account for this at all.
One faggot on your team one game is throwing it.
Then bam next game he is on the other team getting carried.
Result you lose twice the sr this idiot lost. The shit literally floats up in this system.

French are fucking cancer, frog genocide when?

sry I forgot to edit that part, the original was from /tesog/ which has been around for much more years

gengu is not for bullying!

what's the point of those pockets

>tfw blackwatch will never reunite and take care of all the problems overwatch caused

Wait, is this a thing? Cuz I'm rich and white and I'm super horny for Asians. All my life I've wanted to fuck a busty qt Asian grill.

Good thing I know someone who's both!

So where were you when the event hit?

Nostalgia time
Earliest owg thread in archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/122869912/

>every month I go up 800 SR and go down by about the same amount

Is this normal to have my SR fluctuate this badly?

So the event's starting three hours earlier than usual? Fugg. I had something to do at 19.

>Bastion used to have an indestructible deployable reaper ult that he could activate at any time
man, the fucking cancer the playtesters for this game must have witnessed

don't worry the servers will crash as per usual during event launches

Normal. Ive lost and gained thousands of sr. This games ranking and matchung system is steaming shit

Good to see we haven't changed.
QA and playtesting are the most fun and fucked up parts of every game.

>

Servers will be dead for a good two to three hours anyway.

Asian girls love rich white guys. Is the only race automatically approved by their parents.

i want to rank up but plat is the most cancerous rank.

What's the worst map and why is it Volskaya Industries?

Thats not Hanamura

all 2cp maps are equally cancerous and whoever greenlit those pieces of garbage deserve a slow and painful death

Hanamura attack is the worst shit ever.

Fareeha.
She's bae.

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

Volskaya actually has flank routes, Anubis and Hanamura however.

>tfw your shitposts made it

king's row

everyone says that about the rank they're stuck in

nepal gives me aids.

At least you can flank in vodka industries.
>All your flank options in Anubis are tight corridors

i only like 2CP maps because i can pick Sombra without people complaining now

Two maps i dislike are gibralter and numbani. They seem to be the maps that players have trouble defending.
The payload gets pushed all the way for both teams usually so its just risky.

Hanamura is objectively the worst map in the game
I can't fucking stand king of the hill though

They also think zarya is balanced and barely picked, that rein doesn't need any nerfs, that old symmetra was viable pick and so on. Yeah, we know. Blizzard is beyond retarded.

i finally made that b8 post

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20754846594#1

>Don't want to play comp because I keep falling SR
>The longer I don't play the rustier I become, so when I do play I'll fall even harder

Send help to break this cycle

>actual good bait without going /pol/ at all

10/10

Scatter arrow is the most bullshit ability in the game. Allow a sniper to aim at an enemies feet for a free no skill kill. wtf blizz

I want to snuggle Orisa!

>like attacking in QP since I hate waiting around for something to happen, and there's a tank/healer in the payload
>exclusively get defense

>like defending in Mystery Heroes since it's much easier and I get the lootboxes faster
>exclusively get attack

I always found it odd people think Zarya is balanced.

Yet no one can name a counter for Zarya that is actually a counter.

Posted in the wrong thread, Hey guys what's the best way to get back at a greifer whom obviously doesn't care about their rank? In league I would spam missing ping at them, but what's the best way to annoy them in OW?

The counter to Zarya used to be Bastion, he'd bust her bubbles and kill her before she could deal damage. That went out of the window with the headshot removal and spray increase.

hahahaha dude, like, just don't get ulted
hahaha like just don't even hit her dude
hahahahaha dude just like don't even play a tank because she shreds all of them hahaha

Kinda sad desu senpai.

When? At release day when he was considered broken and people had no idea how to play the sjw bubble bitch?

Track their IP and shave their pet.

new skin? Winston was able to get 2 legendaries in a row.

tracer's bomb OH her
mercy res and zen trans counter her ult

She's getting the long awaited black woman skin.

>need ults to counter hero

Yeah, not broken at all.

roadhog can one-shot her
also
people still complaining about Zarya. She's OP when she's charged, but that's kind of the point

my b8 usually gets more hooks

for me thats pretty bad

Why are you still playing this game?

>need ult to counter ult
???

You need ults to counter her ult comboed with other ults my retarded friend.

How can a person who clearly greifs, drops 1k SR, and flames in chat not get banned. Has anyone ever gotten banned for greifing I feel like my reports are doing nothing.

Would be nice but I won't hold my breath. Not sure I'd want her to get one after seeing that preview

there's dva DM

Post tumblr whining about anything overwatch related.

Sharing is caring

When will those guys finally calm down?

Tracer is too sexualized to be a lesbian.

You went too hard with the part about Pharah and it made it obvious i guess.