/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Extraterritorial rightssus edition

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 4/5/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

chiaki

I want to fuck Kaito!

Saihara!

Best pairing coming through

posting best girl!

Kuzu!

Let's make this another good one, bros.

I want to cure Shinguji

REAL best pairing coming through

reminder that monofunny won the amamibowl

What's your favourite vidya series (besides DR)? Do you see any relation (whether it be genre wise, thematically speaking, etc.) between it and DR?

I love my darling husband! Let's make this thread a good one.

>last thread
>733 replies
>250 images
I AM PROUD OF YOU /DRG/

>Yakuza, Mass Effect, Dragon Quest, Pokemon, Zelda, Persona, Final Fantasy, Ace Attorney
Eeeeh, I dunno, too many.

Persona, Shadow Hearts, Suikoden and other such stuff. You can probably tell by my list why I really didn't bother with DR until now, things that have extensive world-building and/or use of mythology tends to grab my attention.

I want to hug Meaty!

beta amami is making my dick feel things it shouldt

Red Dead Redemption.
I actually can't think of many similarities. I guess Marston trying to reform his life after Dutch killed himself could be compared to the Remnants of Despair trying to get their shit together on Jabberwock after DR3, I dunno.

Let's make /drg/ great again!

Ace Attorney, Zero Escape, Professor Layton, Persona, Sonic the Hedgehog (I'm sorry), Mario (mainline games, RPGs, Wario Ware), Pokemon, The Legend of Zelda, Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, probably a whole bunch of stuff I'm forgetting...

Oh wait, no, I got it now.
>Yakuza - Kuzuryuu
>Mass Effect - SPACE and love hotel = romance...? I guess?
>Dragon Quest - Dragon Quest references, RPG mode of V3
>Pokemon - RPG mode, DR3 reference, other references
>Zelda - Idk
>Final Fantasy - RPG
>Ace Attorney - Almost similar shit because murder shit
HOW COULD I FORGET FUCKING FALLOUT AND SOUL CALIBUR
>Fallout - post apocalyptic shit like the Tragedy except for nuclear fallout
>Soul Calibur - I dunno, fighting?

I want to put a remote controlled vibrator inside normie Korekiyo's ass all day and watch him squirm and hold back his moans during class!

>new thread saimeno cuteness reminder

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros
literally just got out of my last ever uni exam and I'm officially EDUCATED, feels bloody great bros

Doom, Half-Life and SSX are probably the only ones. I can't think of any correlation at all.

This is Mikan, say something nice about her

Good job Terufucker! Hanamura would be proud.

MURDERER OF THREADS!

Congrats man.

I like that picture of Mikan because it has Kuzu behind her.

>literally just officially EDUCATED
>decides to post on /drg/
go back and take education over again

Togs!

Also reminder that Togami and Amami have formed a corporate alliance to eliminate all smelly girls with glasses.

Congratulations Terufucker!

I want to fuck her asshole without lube, spank her and succ on her tiddies.

>I'm officially EDUCATED
I guess you can join the ranks of us esteemed Tulpatricians then.

We gladly welcome you, Terufucker! Our first task is to eradicate those sexual habits of yours.

You ain't touching Peko.

No

I said SMELLY girls with glasses, I'm sure that Peko smells just fine.

dude I would but I'm off to get wasted so ciao babes
Have a good one /drg/!

Not after taking that shit in Chapter 1 she doesn't.

Adios.

I still love my precious Togami!

Same

Can I join the Tulpatricians too?

G-Good, I was just making sure...

Have fun getting wasted, friend.

FUCK NO.

I see that fanfic posted last thread made you a changed man, no?

Not really I was already like this I posted those greentexts from a while ago

Fuck off dood. Nobody loves you and you should just flat out kill yourself already. For my sake.

What are some headcanons you have of the V3 cast?

>Can I join the Tulpatricians too?
I'll consider. What's your opinion on the subject of religion in The Brothers Karamazov? Is Trout Mask Replica in your top 10 albums?

>Nobody loves you
Komaru

>Implying that Komaru would want a smelly serial killer as her significant other
End your life ASAP.

>gonta
Huge both in length and girth, but also really smooth and soft. Has great stamina and can cum multiple times in a row with no problem, also produces large amounts of semen.
>hoshi
Has the biggest comparatively to his height. Smells and looks really manly, this is the type of cock that you can't win against.
>amami
Above average, pleasant looking dick with piercings and neatly trimmed pubes. His semen tastes great for some reason.
>kaito
Rather on the big side, doesn't trim his pubes so it's kind of bushy. Also he's circumcised. He likes to brag about the size of his dick but he's actually a premature ejaculator.
>saihara
Average plain looking dick, not big but not small. He tends to be nervous during the act and takes fucking ages to cum, if at all.
>ouma
Either really tiny and cute or comically huge and grotesque looking. Either way he likes to do tricks with it in bed to impress his partner, the dickopter is his favorite.
>shinguji
Small feminine penis ideal for teasing for hours or stepping on. Perfectly shaved all the way down to his asshole. He doesn't use it a lot and prefers anal stimulation, even with female partners.
>kiibo
Can attach different types of dildos to his crotch area depending of his mood or partner. His favorites are the big spiked ones, he never uses them on anyone but he likes to imagine submitting humans with it. Can also attach an onahole if he's in a pussy mood.

Normie Kaito's a slut.

Angie - scat

>implying Komaru isn't accpeting and loving no matter what
Fuck off Togameme, I don't need you.

I like the way it presents as a form of which humans are initially weak and frail, people who give up so easily and discard their free will to serve tyrannical authorities but at the same time, to ascertain the concept, they have to grasp what they have achieved in order to ascend, but the free will aspect of things is what intrigued me the most. Forgive me if I misremember anything, it was a long while.
And no, the latter isn't in my top 10 because I haven't heard it yet, my tastes are refined but limited because I haven't branched out of most non-Japanese media aside from things people recommend me.
I am reading more crime novels however.

>Be me
>Get invested for years in a character from a series that has more than 250 characters (it's true)
>Of course he's super unpopular and get no fanart for years even in his birthday

Noticed this last thread. I went and checked out of curiosity and this is pure suffering. The pixiv tags for them are filled with your art, Loio. Did you ever find anyone who shared your love for these obscure characters?

>Crime fiction
It was perfect until this, Kuzu! Genre fiction is the enemy of the literary world! The notion of genre and plot in general is for plebs only!

What are your favorite crime novels? I need some recs - preferably murder mystery.

When I search the Kuzu tag on pixiv, I get a lot of shit like pic related.

H-Hey, I only read it because of my Criminology studies.
There's a fuck ton I can recommend,
like The Black Lizard and Beast in the Shadows or The Inugami Clan, the Tatto Murder Case is one of them too because yakuza, but yeah, there are a lot I like, I am still branching out for English ones.

COMPENSATED DATING

what the fuck is that actually from the official anthology

I'm still here, I just try to post him less because of the whole Jewell shitstorm.

cute

source

wow I fucked up that comment

obviously the "cute + source" is supposed to go with the first reply

Hoshi is into watersports. He uses it to dominate.

>tfw so bored and everyone else is asleep and I dunno what to do

Yep, that's from the official anthology! And yeah, posting Ouma art can be a little touch and go no thanks to the Jewell thing.

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

Ouma bites his nails and picks at his skin until it bleeds when stressed/bored. It's gross.

I would pay Kaito to date me! Then fuck him.

Junko is for curing and hugging

>Genre fiction is the enemy of the literary world! The notion of genre and plot in general is for plebs only!
Back to Veeky Forums you go, pretentious arsehole.

Isn't a villain and a mastermind more or less the same thing?

Back to Veeky Forums, brainlet

What's with the Amami Alba thing? I'm slow.

>Mornin' /drg/! Wha's for breakfast?

No. Danganronpa hasn't done the idea well yet but sometimes a mastermind has good intentions or is morally grey at best.

I'm surprised no one mentioned it considering how much attention his and Amami's cute little relationship got here.

Maybe it's because /drg/ hates Oumasai.

>Shinguji
>All of the ROD

Your cum.

>Likes: Extraterritoriality

YOU.

I thought there were 7 types of villains.
>Dark Lord
>Mastermind
>Bully
>Mustache Guy
>Ancient Evil
>The Mirror
>Someone Else's Hero

Not every villain is a mastermind.

>Dislikes: Automobiles
Wtf I love Amami now

no, I was literally the only active fanartist for them, and the two people I knew that like them are japanese people and that's about it. Never really saw other fans. It's something you get used to with the time and honestly it's extremely peaceful, I learned to enjoy them on my own for years. In fact, liking hoshi lately is being really a weird experience because he's without doubt the most popular character I have come to like yet and know that there are other people that shares the same taste with me and he getting way too many fanart (in comparison with getting absolutely nothing) is something I am not used to

>Amami dislikes automobiles
>Kaede dislikes bicycles
So Amami is fucking fit and Kaede is a fat bitch as usual, no surprise there.

i like to think that the audition videos that were shown in ch. 6 were those who got fucked by tdr producers--saihara, kaede and kaito

>normie saihara fucks faceless old men for dr merchandise. cosplays as his favorite detective kirigiri as said ugly men (who are just as obsessed as him) pounds his ass like there's no more tomorrow. he needs the money for his vices so he has this beauty regimen that makes him glowing for his clientele. probably fucked the tdr big guys whilst all dolled up as dr1's famous detective for a spot in season 53. a tdr producer may or may not asked him out on a date in exchange for getting all the backstage access of the entirety of the danganronpa universe, too bad he refused.

>normie kaede is malicious, she thinks she'll win this shit because of her 'distrust' towards other peeps. she teases the living hell out of the producers with her huge tits and ass (distrusting), all the while not giving tdr producers the joys of getting a titfuck from her voluptuous body. she's not as slutty as normie saihara, but at least she lets the producers get off via sloppy blowjobs and some carelessly done handjobs on tdr's grand piano placed on their office. this is why she was killed off first. had she given up her virginity, she could have survived past the fourth chapter.

>normie kaito's a selfish prick-- you know he's in it for the money and fame. he's a poor guy with rich dreams, doing compensated dating to milk the last of the rich men's dicks and wallets without a drop. his constant thoughts of "im doing this for the money and fame!" is just pure denial--as his body enjoys the pleasure he receives from getting dicked. tdr producers like riling him up to the point of overstimulation, until kaito sees stars as he comes for the last time. too bad he wasnt a survivor, probably not a good lay. the producers added space aids because of all of the compensated dating he has done.

Extraterritorial rights

Why are AAI and AAI2 characters so obsessed with extraterritorial rights. There's Alba and then there's the president of Zheng Fa.

We need this for the whole cast.

Angie's warm, sweaty feet! I want her to press them on my face!

Because while the mainline games stuck mainly to Japanifornia, AAI focused heavily on those fictional countries like Borginia and Zheng Fa

wtf adorable

I love you.

Lewd as fuck.
Me too___________

wtf im gay now

Amami being fit isn't much of a surprise. Didn't Kodaka say he could handle all the weathers? Traveling all the time and nearly getting killed at times must tone the body.

Kaede on the other hand just sits at home on her piano all the time.

>implying you weren't a flaming homo before
>implying ouma didn't turn you into that ages ago

oh fuck no

I still don't get why /drg/ is so absolutely resistant to Ouma actually meaning his words and having a crush on him, though. What difference does it make to the game?