/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Comfy craft soon edition

NERFS ARE HAPPENING @May 22 7:00 p.m., May 22 – 1:00 a.m., May 23 (Pacific Time, aka GMT -8)
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0109

>Prince Catacomb: Cost increased to 4pp
>Winrider Zell: Cost increased to 4pp
>Lighting Blast: 6pp Lost enhance effect

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Blackened

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/172470949/#172471492
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.4.61O4e.61O4e.61O4e.62xRY.62xRY.62xRY.66giW.66giW.66giW.6AUrq.6AUrq.6AUrq.6AUrW.6AUrW.6AUrW.6AXHS.6AXHS.66lqU.66lqU.66lqU.6923Y.6923Y.6AXHc.6AXHc.6AXHc.6EObQ.6EObQ.6ELQS.6ELQS.6AY0A.6AY0A.6AY0A.62xRs.62xRs.6AXHm.6AXHm.6AXHm.6Ac9o.6Ac9o.6Ac9o
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.5-HbC.5-HbC.5-HbC.625lc.625lc.65vtC.65z2e.65z2e.65z2e.5-HbM.5-HbM.5-HbM.65-lY.69pNo.69pNo.69pNo.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.625k-.62AdA.62AdA.6CpmS.6CpmS.69mSS.69mSS.69mSS.6DabS.6DabS.6DabS.5-K1S.5-K1S.62D2o.62D2o.fp1Qo.62BLa.62BLa.62BLa.6Dd1s.6Dd1s
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.63E_G.63E_G.63E_G.63HPo.63HPo.63HPo.6EhOi.63FiQ.63FiQ.63FiQ.63K5g.6Cpmc.6Cpmc.6Cpmc.63Ezi.63Ezi.63Ezi.6736Y.6736Y.6736Y.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6Cp_w.6Cp_w.6Cp_w.675ZG.675ZG.675ZG.6Ejr6.6Ejr6.6Ejr6.63Kaw.63Kaw.63Kaw.677_2.677_2.677_2.63MIS.63MIS.63MIS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for what the pick do I pick

Goodbye Rowen.
You will not be missed.

left

>shadownigger op
kill yourself

Left. Belzebub just win games on his own if left unanswered and Pact is good. Also, maintenance soon.

Anyone below me can't say the word nigger.

HEHE

So the nerf makes Zell and lightning blast completely worthless but they only add 1 to the cost of prince of skelletons.
Good job cygames, you ruined a completely honest craft

Kill yourself, Shadowfriend.

BLAKE IS STREAMING SHADOWVRSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n... nogger

seeeent ;))

>13 damage storm from hand on turn 6 is '''''''honest'''''''
>turn 6 delete any board from the game is ''''''''honest'''''''
behead yourself dragoncuck

>pfft 1 more PP won't matter
The same goes to PR and look what happened.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/172470949/#172471492

Kill yourself, shadownigger.

Planning to do Fairy Machinegun but it's not goes well than I thought
Off screen: 2x Water Fairy + 3x May

kill yourself, shadownerfed

>dragon
>honest
So it would be fine if everyone else got 13 damage storms on turn 6 along with full enemy board only banishes on turn 7 right?

Vanish like the __

dubcuck

Thank you KMR

This is for you, Rowen.

H-hear?

Dragon has 51% winrate. It's balanced

The won't change and nerf yurius

What's up with all the bladeshift decks in unranked?

>so balanced that their entire deck has been nerfed into unusability
Not balanced enough with your fake netdecking website stats :^)

i made the last 1k to masters on a whim after picking up dragon. they really are broken as shit

Help with concede!

And yet that catacomb is going to pull some number down for Shadow and you are delusional if you think being 4PP won't change anything.

Bladeshift is the only workable Dshift these days. Flame Destroyer is too slow.

The nerf for Shadow isn't sufficient at all

Thanks Master-senpai

We have a present for you, Rowen.

t. Cygames

Elite 3 ai with ToG decks when?
I need those 1400 rupies

And I was afraid of sudden Rose Queen lethal all the time.
Mine were:
Disco Dragon - shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.4.61O4e.61O4e.61O4e.62xRY.62xRY.62xRY.66giW.66giW.66giW.6AUrq.6AUrq.6AUrq.6AUrW.6AUrW.6AUrW.6AXHS.6AXHS.66lqU.66lqU.66lqU.6923Y.6923Y.6AXHc.6AXHc.6AXHc.6EObQ.6EObQ.6ELQS.6ELQS.6AY0A.6AY0A.6AY0A.62xRs.62xRs.6AXHm.6AXHm.6AXHm.6Ac9o.6Ac9o.6Ac9o
Castle in the Sky - shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.5-HbC.5-HbC.5-HbC.625lc.625lc.65vtC.65z2e.65z2e.65z2e.5-HbM.5-HbM.5-HbM.65-lY.69pNo.69pNo.69pNo.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.625k-.62AdA.62AdA.6CpmS.6CpmS.69mSS.69mSS.69mSS.6DabS.6DabS.6DabS.5-K1S.5-K1S.62D2o.62D2o.fp1Qo.62BLa.62BLa.62BLa.6Dd1s.6Dd1s
Atomy - shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.63E_G.63E_G.63E_G.63HPo.63HPo.63HPo.6EhOi.63FiQ.63FiQ.63FiQ.63K5g.6Cpmc.6Cpmc.6Cpmc.63Ezi.63Ezi.63Ezi.6736Y.6736Y.6736Y.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6Cp_w.6Cp_w.6Cp_w.675ZG.675ZG.675ZG.6Ejr6.6Ejr6.6Ejr6.63Kaw.63Kaw.63Kaw.677_2.677_2.677_2.63MIS.63MIS.63MIS

WHY DIDN'T THEY NERF MORE

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TIME

She is asking for a good dicking.

Its always the same story

>daria is honestcraft!
>kill yourselves swordniggers!
>daria gets nerfed
>daria didnt do anything wrong! look at all these totally correct stats saying daria is shit and t2!
>ignore the fact that every single match ingame was vs daria!

>dragon is honestcraft!
>kill yourselves shadowniggers!
>dragon gets nerfed
>dragon didnt do anything wrong! look at all these totally correct stats saying dragon is shit and t2!
>ignore the fact that every single match ingame was vs dragon!

It will kill Catacomb, but Eachtar will probably still be a problem. What worries me more is that we'll probably get more 7pp wincons like him going forward.

but daria and sword ARE honest now

If Rose Queen, I wont bring Fairy Bringer in and 0 cost Fairies has no use at all.

You silly fucker.

A 7PP that will make Eachtar looks like a sissy? I'd want to see that.

No you're not isacunt. You're still getting roped.

>starring mammoth

Anyone for a full private match? Will suicide. 41710

we'll see once the nerfs hit, a 4pp 1/1 sounds absolutely terrible as a turn 4 power play even if his effect is good

I'm itching to play sword and forest and I'm sure the nerf will help a ton

>25 beetle warriors
>26 pepe
>28 ToS
>Aegis
>Frozen Mammoth
>Elf Queen
Wow, I can't believe your autism

>STILL asshurt about the cutest witch

>shadow isn't played more than dragon
Nice laugh riot. In before some retard links Cygames results from "top players"

Everyone who records their own stats knows they've been playing shadow more than Dragon. Can't believe these kikes thought they could get away with lying to us by using some obscure "top players" statistics to ensure we have no fucking clue who they're even gathering data from. In all reality they probably gathered stats from the retarded playtesters who thought Anomaly was a good card.

And thanks for these decks
I have them all anyway
1st: 5 mins thought Forest
2nd: JO Dragon
3rd: Holy Priest Haven (5 mins build too)

wow really impressive t0 deck win, want a (You)?

>keep losing to shadowautists even though they don't even get to play prince autism
I think it's time for me to quit for good.

Most of the stuff was starred day one, anything I thought had potential.

Eachtar is still OP without Catacombs

Yeah I'm sure they just decided one day to nerf dragoncraft for no reason I mean a netdecking website claims its t2 so it HAS to be correct.

Back in DE, they gave a report that every craft was played at the same rate, so no nerfs to some problematic cards back then (Elana, Garuda and Aria).

Only during RoB fiasco with diarrhea did Cygames really bend over and apologize.

>Eachtar
>a fast wincon

A turn 7 wincon is standard for a midrange deck since midrange sowrd is a thing.
Turn 5 full board tempo rune still exists.
Storm haven can close game on turn 6.

Eachtar isn't unfair.

NOW, this a post with retard information

don't concede, just come kill me, need the 20 private match achievement thing

I agree with every single Dragon change. The problem is shadow didn't get hit remotely equally even though it deserved it more.

They removed aggro roach from the game because they thought it was too strong, but mid-shadow gets a little handslap because they don't want to nerf golds/legendaries. Why play this game if they never want to balance it. If card design like Eachtar/Sybil/Grimnir is what we can look forward to next expansion then I'm done with this game. Hope you idiots enjoy winning/losing based on whether you topdecked your "do everything" legendaries or not. Real skill-based gameplay.

What can stop Storm Jeanne now?

roach and wolfbolt are still forests strongest decks what are you talking about

I was trying a couple of changes I made but I wasn't able to ramp, I really need Sibyl if I want to continue with dragoncraft.

He's salty because there is no longer a definite winning Forest deck (Read, Roach at its prime with 100% roach fetch).

And still gets fuck by shadow

Going first
Having a good early game while Jeanne is still building amulets
Jeanne not drawing turn 2 aria

>What can stop Storm Jeanne now?
Nothing, we t1 now.

The curve was always value play on turn 6/7 (otosage, cynthia, daria which is borderline) then wincons starting 8. Eachtar acts as either or both on turn 7. This is clearly off-curve and this would set a precedent for more wincons at 7.

>otomeme+sage+rush with only 7pp isn't unfair

Pre-nerf RoB roach is a completely different playstyle and deck from the current roach. It's as stupid as saying Control and Aggro are basically the same thing.

Thanks Rowen!

>my last commies march before revolution
(๑・ิ◡・ิ๑)

Elf genocide is still going on. You could've save them!

not from fat nerd like you thou

Nothing. Bird on top and will stay there

thanks for posting this
i wanted an excuse to post pic related
i really miss commiecraft memes

I'm so glad to hear this. Nothing is more satisfying than making Shadow quit after they blow their entire load.

remade it, sorry

Full private match? Will suicide like a cuck come one and try your meme decks!

>New satancat video discussing the nerfs
>he goes to his Leonidas and starts talking japanese autism
Why is he so fixated on that fucking card?

>ranked is 100% dragoncraft now with desperate bandwagoners getting their points
Welp, time to stop playing for today

Fuck elves.

>aporo talks about nerfs
>starts talking about leonidas too
I wish I knew japanese so I could understand what these nips are smoking.

REONII

>nerfing 1 card in a 55% wr deck
>nerfing 2 cards in a 50% wr deck
Defend this

WHY CYGAME IS NERFING A BALANCED META.
Now Ranked will have diverse shit and you can't tech against 12 different decks at thesame time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

For me it's 100% shadow and it won't even change after the ''''''''nerf'''''' HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Inspired by the manliness

Sword is honest cratf

>shadowlogniggers still sucking their retarded site's dick

Is it Aegisverse yet?

>nerf 1 card that weaken 10 cards
>nerf 2 cards that killed any amulet or control deck

>using shadowlog
According to cygames, while Dragon has the second highest winrate, it's the most played.