Why are cars of this age looking so angry?

Why are cars of this age looking so angry?

They finally let women start designing them. I'd be pissed to desu.

Because eurocucks and Asians will rape them so hard on taxes when they get old that their owners will have them all euthanized.

She stole that design from a dude though

Minimalism.
It's not that they try to make them angry, it's that they don't even try to make them pretty and happy. Just draw a few triangles or a big dick and balls.

Why do cars from the 50s have fins?

Why do cars from the 60s have buldging rear quarter panels?

Why are cars from the 70s so long?

Why do cars from the 80s have pop up headlights?

Why are cars from the 90s so rounded?

Car manufactures are trying to find ways to make cars stand out while working within the horrible safety standards of 2017. Specifically Side impact airbags and roll over protection.

You absolute fucking nigger child. What you described only applies to some car of those era's. The thing with the angry cars today is that pretty much EVERY car has this pissed-off look. Your nigger tactic doesn't work on us, you're just gonna have to admit that OP is right.

they're tired of being cucked by pedestrian safety.

I can list 20 new cars that don't look angry.

Your argument is invalid

>20
I'd like to see you fucking try.

That's what most men and most women like in a car. There's smiley ass Mazda's for people like you.

and as expected, he either left or is frantically looking up examples for literally hours

not the same user but most murrican trucks dont look angry

no they just look bloated and cumbersome

that is true but using only trucks for the 20 car list is cheating

I reckon they look more grumpy more than they look angry

It's 2017 man everybody is mad at everything and each other. Can't be driving a happy car, you'd appear soft and constantly get cut off

Also look at how lame this Camaro looks with happy face

I kinda like it...

they've been angry for quite a long time now.

Its just a lot more prelevant today.

And these safety features wouldn't be nearly as invasive and limiting if people (mostly Americans) didn't drive 20 foot tall 9000 pound behemoths almost exclusively. As with all things in life, shut started going to shit the moment we let women in control of things.

The designers wanted to represent their feelings when they were designing the cars around safety regulations.

This

no, it's more like the majority of today's car designers are homos that when seeing predator front end cars get a chub in their chastity cage hidden in their skin tight designer jeans

he might be right, look at those trips of truth

I'd rather ha e an "angry" car than a silly car t b h f a m i l I a

>Modern style

More like this

that, and anger just looks better than happy
at least on a car

These.

But most of Veeky Forums are homosexuals who think Miatas and Twingos are the pinnacle of automotive design.

samefag

because men lack testerone and cant drive manuel anymore so cars need to look more intimidating

if a man is driving a twingo he'd more than likely be able to beat your ass but burgers are such pussies they need to hide behind guns and chargers

Everything got angrier the moment manufacturing tech and regulations advanced and designers were no longer limited to things like parts bin sealed beam headlights for everything but the highest end machines, and computer aided design and milling made it cheap to make some absolutely stupid looking shit.

Angry vehicles was what everyone wanted from day one but it was too hard to make them.

How bout instead we post non-angery looking cars

that thing just looks like its literally autistic

Most of Europe is beta males eating lactose free milk and drinking gluten free croissants.

They can't do shit.

youve never even left your state what would you know about anything that doesnt relate to nascar

Driven all up and down I95 from New York to Florida.

Try harder libtard.