/mbgg/ - Mobage General #702

Sarus.

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pan.baidu.com/s/1qYDAwHm#list/path=/阵型计算器
mega.nz/#!NBFHRRRD!kpF2DUQKL-M4M1HEOnqvQyhtrM92Od3jyMng8XbHgGg
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/7382-baidupandownloadhelper-modify-by-ted423/code
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*blocks your path*

*Unblocks your path*

sord

>Peak and Premio never

i need more lewd for sword loli.

preferably with armpits

Guns

There's a lack of tenka lewds and it makes me sad.

How do equipment drops work for Night missions? I want to get AR-15's unique drop there but the mission is killing me. Is it an end of map only thing so I can safely summon a friend echelon? Does it have a 0.5% chance to drop off of each enemy I S-rank, so I'll be stuck here forever?

does the nip not like tenka? GF on the otherhand

There's a lack of lewds for GF too. There's like a couple good ones and that's it.

Swords and guns are pure, my friends.

>Not marrying your weapon of choice and starting a family with her

You're missing out user.

got a couple questions about gf. are there any 2 stars i should be keeping? heard ppk is good anything else? what levels are the best for grinding xp?

There's a nice leveling guide in the OP, check it out.

Well, that's a pure love. Nothin wrong with that!

Japan has an abnormal boner for escape games on mobile

Soara in tennis.

I need more Soara lewds

>tfw you'll never be able to marry cute living weapon girls

Life sucks

what about 2 stars? the only one mentioned in the guide is ppk.
what does put a hg in the base mean? is that a full squad of pistols or just some placeholder with 1 unit?

Chapter 8 is out in Tales of The Rays. Stahn Aileron from Tales of Destiny has joined the game.

a full squad of pistols clearly

It's been a while. I don't think I did it with Da Vinci thiugh. Can't you team up with Kunito or his green counterpart? A kindergartner is enough as your leader.

Flat.....

Big fat cat tats

Yeah went through with wood kunito and used hornet knife artifact. Problem is that run takes 3 minutes and I see you can do a 45s Setsuna run so I kept trying that for a while. Everyone used max cooldown magician / buffer except one guy sot sure how he got away with it, maybe just max buffer is enough to get by.

Cowtits only good for milking

Oh baby.

>Did 20-pulls
>No 5* at all
Time to save again. Also, chapter 8 part 2 which is scheduled for next month seems to be Leon one.

None are as useful as PPK.
G43 has a nice night skill and is very cute, some other HGs maybe if you like their tiles.

damn ptrd is that low. ive been leveling her.

She's so ugly, why would anyone ever level her?

She's got a charge skill, so if you level that up she can still be useful for dealing with some bosses. Mosin and Springfield (without special equip) carried me through the last boss of cube+ and they're pretty low too.

Where's the source on this? I would like to see the website.

>787.7 km at the moment
I wonder if it will reach 1000 km before the Nico stream tomorrow.

Speaking of bosses, which ones are the Intruder, Destroyer, and Alchemist bosses that the Anniversary Quests want you to kill?

Can someone post a mirror link to the calculator thing?

This one
pan.baidu.com/s/1qYDAwHm#list/path=/阵型计算器

I have no idea how to download from baidu and dont want to grab their special downloader thing.

Google jscript for downloading from baidu without logging in.

mega.nz/#!NBFHRRRD!kpF2DUQKL-M4M1HEOnqvQyhtrM92Od3jyMng8XbHgGg

Thank you

World 4, 5, and 6.

Very rare drop, can be given only after finishing mission.
4-6, 5-6, 6-6.
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/7382-baidupandownloadhelper-modify-by-ted423/code
Script. Addon for it depends on browser. Greasemonkey for Firefox, Tampermonkey for Chrome.

I came here to find new games to play and utilized the OP to find aforementioned games. Thanks for the nice OP and for reading my blog!

I can't decide whether Koharu and Tsumugi have the cutest or most annoying voices.

Tsumugi is cute

Koharu is annoying

Anime itself is an escape from reality.

>rolled all my tickets and gems for Oscroll
>got nothing
Soara face looks derpy.

Chapinnn

>Roll once during the carnival
>Bastet
yassss
>I have no good wood subs
nooooo

Is there a paneldepon mobage? Nothing exactly like it exists

I'm considering picking up Astral Stairways

Please convince me with pictures of cute little girls I can get

just pick those cute girls from pixiv or some chinese/taiwan astral forum. use your time wisely.

This girl is farmable.

Any other cute little girls?

Tsumugi is just a dumb loli who cares
Koharu should be murdered desu

There's a download of most of the game art in the guide in the doc. Look through that to determine if there's sufficient little girl amounts for yourself.

Units pics don't really do justice for that game, you have to see them in action

Is it updated with current stuff, mine only goes up to brynhilldr.

Rude

Probably not, the user who uploaded it simply made a rip guide.

Is it fun?
Blogposting I mean.

Is ban evading fun?

Because you should seriously stay banned

>waaah don't you dare to talk about games waaah

Retard

I did, but only after I got her costume. Getting a nice costume moves them up my priority list.

She still has disgusting cowtits

>Not liking one of the best looking rifles
And her charge shot is one of the strongest.

>Best looking rifles
Sure if you have your eyes on your ass

>Charge shot
Why even use her when NTW and M99 exist and are superior in literally every aspect including appearance, design and voice?

Just buy 3 Ragnaroks and skillup a Gunma.

who should i dummy core first hk416, qb95, mg5, wa2000, or ump9.
feel like i should prioritize ump since it costs less cores and a tank seems more essential

WA > MG5 > UMP9

>Has M99 costume
>Still no M99
Why doesn't she like me?

>including
Also, because she carried me for half an year and was the first 3+ RF.

Arguably, IWS and WA with Grizzly, PPK and Mk23 are better, but I'm not here to minmax

>Several NTW dupes
>No M99

I think she hates me too. Please come home M99

>Several dupes
>Can't use her, because too cute

>Damage based on who is in the aircraft's attack stat
>Practically invincible while in
>Regens SP
>Easily over 15million damager per craft

Are people really getting mad that this is gonna be nerfed?

Refunds when colopl

We are mad about no refunds.

>still no mobage about building your own loli police force and hunting down perverts

I really need to start learning visual basic to make video games and save /mbgg/. I have billion dollar ideas.

H-games aren't that hard to make if you find yourself a good artist. Some of them are really fucking good with amazing ideas.

one million dollar idea is better than a billion dollar ideas :^)

Why does Alternative Girls have these random bikini events without giving a way to actually get the outfits? This has happened like 4 times now.

>Practically invincible while in
Except against some enemies like Manticore.

do not lewd yuushas

W-would there be a minigame where you're inside the perverts house?

I'm mad about them nerfing the only strong character in the gacha to irrelevancy because of their own fuckup and their overall handling of the game this may.

They've given us the least gems since the game started up, they're nerfing the only strong character in this gacha (Who's only broken with a year old town mind you) and offered us motifs that ended up as mediocre instead of complementing the characters with Lulu's motif being the worst offender as it has no synergy with her stuff at all.

Often when a company fucks up, they announce its their fault and give the players a fair compensation because the issue was on them and not on the players so people are used to wanting a company to mess up just so they can get stuff but here with colopl they don't seem to care if they fuck up and will even double down on their fuckery if they mess up.

I was really looking forward to this set because I started with Nemo/Noah so I wanted to roll for them which ended up as a terrible mistake because the only character I managed to get after lots of gems is now target of ""balance"" nerfs without even a sorry from colopl so yeah im pretty upset about this whole event and deal.

Stop playing Colopl games.

Those swimsuits are from last year events and gacha.
>random bikini events
It's always the Giant Beast ones. If I'm not mistaken the beasts emit heat making the island incredibly hot.

>nerfing the only strong character in the gacha to irrelevancy
How fucking retarded are you

Sorry, I was interested in discussing something and not in just flinging insults around.

Weirdly the boss event before this one didn't have bikinis. I was glad this event reversed course and put them in again.

Do you know if they'll rerun last year's swimsuit gacha this year? Some of them are pretty lewd.

>Who's only broken with a year old town mind you
He's a designer's nightmare, every character they design from now on would have to be made with the fact he exists in mind. He simply had too much potential, even if you have a brand new town and just started the game.

If you were really rolling because you liked Nemo/Noah then you wouldn't care about the nerfs, look at the Rukafags that were happy to get her even though she wasn't even very good. He'll still be better than Ruka even after the nerfs, as shown by the SS rating he had before they figured out just how broken his ship was.

It did though. They announced that we will get event reruns so the event swimsuits might come back. The gacha ones might get a rerun too, but I think we are getting new ones.

Yeah, I understand that they fucked up and he had to be nerfed because he just puts out too much damage under certain circumstances which is fine.

What I really don't like is that colopl isn't owning up to their fuckup and making it up to their players. Other companies admit they fucked up and make it up to their players one way or another but to me it feels like colopl doubled down with mediocre motifs.

I also don't trust them one bit to not go overboard with the nerfs so we're going to end up with a neutered nemo and no good weapon to give him if you didn't roll on previous gachas. Could trade for the current one but seeing how its not that good compared to other past weapons, it'd be a shortsighted decision and I'd have to replace the sword with something else in the (near) future which would mean a waste of valuable exchange fodder.

Then just add the stuff about barely any jewels this month and my inability to roll noah and all you get is a really shitty month.

Do you remember which ones were from the event, then? That ran like a month before I joined.

>tfw played this for nono
>could never get any cute cards of her

Fuck this game and its gacha.

I'm the same but with Tsumugi.

It's chugging along. Current event lasts for a few more days, involving Northern Sea route Russian convoy mucking about for Nürnberg and Hindenburg with some emergency Jutland tomfoolery for Minsk, Z46 and U96 farming.

>tfw almost done with the point event
>Havent gone out of my way at all or even looked at the translated list of missions

These events are too easy

Wait until you see 'do 100x LSC' or 'burn 500 craft ticket' quests.

There hasn't been a nerf that shit on a character. School Kasumi got nerfed; they gave 15 gems and no one cared

The Nemo nerf isn't that it's about conditions, it's about good players joining hard co-ops and jumping in a ship and just crushing it because characters like Soarer or Rain have 2x or more of Nemo's stats so the ship will do 2x or more of what op damage he already does.