/mmog/ - MMO General

This general is for discussing old, new, upcoming MMOs and MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals. If you are on one of these forgotten/niche games, looking for a guild, friends, or just want to know the state of the game, ask here.

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/0bwFTCkT

>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/
mmos.com/gamelist

>Popular foreign MMOs & MMOs in development
pastebin.com/iALuQdht

>Other upcoming crowdfunded MMOs
Albion Online: albiononline.com/en/home
Ashes of Creation: ashesofcreation.com
Camelot Unchained: camelotunchained.com/
Crowfall: crowfall.com/
Pantheon: pantheonmmo.com/

>Link to the OP pasta
pastebin.com/Fcbd7rUn

>Example of welcome games
Mabinogi, Ragnarok Online, Dungeon Fighter Online, Runescape, Project Gorgon, Maplestory, Wakfu, Dragon Nest, Rift, ArcheAge, EverQuest, Revelation Online, LOTRO, Vindictus, Wildstar, Tibia, Aura Kingdom

>Example of non-welcome games
Krösmägä, Shädöwvërsë, Dïäblö, Päth öf Ëxïlë, Gwënt, ÄRK, DÖTÄ, Lëägüë öf Lëgënds, Hëröës öf thë Störm, Wärfrämë

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1POfDNrtCAk
youtube.com/watch?v=vqTa7Ke46TQ
mmoculture.com/2017/05/lawbreakers-playstation-4-and-pc-payment-model-announced/
youtube.com/watch?v=EA0Bhcpk7o0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sheep is cute!

also slimetales

post lewd MMO butts

Where is everyone going to train after 70 then considering we don't have NLC or Singapore?

>Playing on SlimeTales
Isn't it pretty much dead on arrival?

zakum

weeb dogturd non MMOs general

Because of this post, your firstborn will be homosexual.

Enjoy.

Oh shit, are people actually playing this?

My shilling paid off.

This thread's had Guild Wars 2 in the OP for the past few days user, it wasn't going to get "bot-raped", I'd just leave it there next time so people know where else they can post.

What happened to maplestory general?

Don't do this

it died

The last few threads are my proof it's no harm, did you have a reason of your own?

It has it's own general right now

no, the last thing this thread needs is furry ERP posters

Damn, I've never been to this general but people genuinely know about this game? I still play on the private server from time to time.

Yeah and it's flooded to shit I'm afraid. Some of the welcome games in the OP have had generals recently up too, and they're also struggling.

gonna play more slime tomorrow

Not my problem but it's not like I can physically prevent you from talking about it here. But if this general goes to shit as well, then remember, you asked for it and I will never let you forget it.

this place needs more ERP sluts

>Yeah and it's flooded to shit I'm afraid
Wow, so it's a normal fucking Veeky Forums thread? What a twist.

And (You) could be the first!

>Dota
dropped

mmmm okay

Looking at a guide right now, and curious - why is a dual dagger GX so hard to gear, and not recommended until extreme late game?

I mean the characters "gw2," specifically. Over the weekend, someone had made a few threads with only the letters "SC2 - GW2" in the OP and it got flooded by bot in the same manner as gw2g. It's done almost immeidately after the thread is created, too, which is evidence towards the bots being aimed at threads containing that in the OP.

I'm just trying to prevent you poor fuckers from suffering as we have. No bully pls.

Have a cute snail.

Who Age of Wushu here? How bad am I going to get raped as a new player?

is this thread good?

Ara ara this general is still alive?

youtube.com/watch?v=1POfDNrtCAk

>no fire cape in GW2
>no guild capes in GW2
:c

oh my god...

>watching Vindictus RISE trailer
>+20

>only +20

What's the point of genders in Trickster? Do both genders actually have difference stats/skills or is it just appearance wise?

>even more flashy bullshit in a game LOADED TO THE FUCKING GILLS with flashy bullshit

Pls no

Classes are gender locked.

The 2nd job skills are different for each gender.

But how is here 3rd job works. You either choose pure or hybrid. Pure 3rd job will get more skills just like your typical job advancement whereas hybrid will allow you to learn 2nd job skills of the counterpart/gender.

Pure generally have fewer skills than hybrid but it depends on the class which is better.

I'm thinking of getting back in gw2, I played it a ton back then but I was always alone because I didn't want to get memed on by the guild cliques.

I don't really have much to do so I'm also thinking of buying the expansion too. Is it worth it?

Aw poo, I'm going to guess the Fox is less superior than the Lion?

get your dumb normie meme out of here

Can it really be worth it if you're just gonna solo it?

In terms of damage, yeah. They also get their AoE really really late.
Great for drilling though.

In what sense? Generally sense type will go pure because you either go shuriken fox or gun lion. Both of them have decent AOE and single-target skills.

I don't think there is that much difference between their damage. I've played both and they leveled just fine. But I agree that foxes get their AOE really late (TM130) as compared to lion (TM70).

youtube.com/watch?v=vqTa7Ke46TQ

you can find lots of kitties
quest quest quest!
you can find unstable chaos rifts
quest quest quest
the provernic crypt is a quest
quest quest quest~
ques ques ques
you can join the vigil
ques ques ques
you can restore caladbolg
shadowstone quest
cat scavenger hunt quest!
if you want a mini tonic quest quest quest
you can stay up all night and "quest quest quest"
you will not detest
when you open a chest
mushrooms in maguuma
invisible boots are neat
just quest together and make some friends
AFK farming at lake doriiiiic (quest)
if you want to have lots of AP
just ques ques ques ques ques
if you want a cute baby duck
just ques ques ques ques ques (quest)

Rad, time to drill and get drilled

I hate chili

>try to sell something
>immediately get a friend request
Goddammit.

If you like exploring and nice comfy views, gliding alone is worth the price of admission. Story is okay but not super great, End boss fight is fun if a bit dumb in concept, new zones are smallish but DENSE. The new living story stuff is pretty decent, new mini-maps with their own meta events and currencies. Specializations are almost all straight upgrades to the classes.

I'd recommend, especially now that it's cheaper, although if you can stand waiting the second expansion is going to be coming out probably towards the end of the year, which will have the HoT stuff included

who want sto be friends with u lmao

>try to sell something
>its a cluster fuck of a system that make even the simplest of buying and selling complicated

mmoculture.com/2017/05/lawbreakers-playstation-4-and-pc-payment-model-announced/

Buy it goy

HARPOON

gimme dat meatbun

Why are western devs so prude?

DRAGON BUSTER

Puritan values

DAIMOND DUST!

They have souls.

Where do you get Fiesta tickets?

Drilling. You can get them almost anywhere but the drop rate is pretty low.

Fiesta isn't that great though. It used to be the perfect TM leveling spot but they revamped it.

SJWs

Sheep swimsuit! I'm hard!

Chaos Tower grinding is boring.

Yeah, that's pretty much the part that I quit. Since private server has such high exp/tm boost, grinding chaos tower is so much faster than questing so you're gonna be stuck grinding there forever.

This thread moves too fast now that it's absorbed more corpses

I miss page 10

Current event has made me actually like using the homestead for once.

>Elementalist (tempest) dominating with both power and condi builds in GW2 due to ArenaNet's horrid balancing
>That cool new elite specialization "Weaver" coming in with mainhand sword for potentially more DPS

youtube.com/watch?v=EA0Bhcpk7o0

>/mmog/ - shilling your ded gaymes

Anyone going to play Archeage again. The new update will remove rng and p2w

>tfw can't even play because support wont email me back
FUCKING SCRAPES RUINS THIS GAME EVEN FROM THE DEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wish you weren't fat and ugly so you could get attention in real life instead of here.

ouch user that's very mean to say

I don't know why nut I love you user. Play ToS with me

give me the basic gestalt on that update

it will be like this

>some guy advertises the item you want to buy
>how much for item?
>offer
>x amount of money
>no thanks
>proceeds to advertise the item again

THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS
IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY OFFER THEN IT'S YOUR TURN TO OFFER THE PRICE YOU WANT
NOT GO BACK TO SELLING YOUR SHIT TO OTHER PEOPLE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Grievance culture. No one wants to upset anyone because then you'll lose all your customers since western devs have to appeal to a broad, fickle base, whereas nip devs cater to their own particular smaller (but far more steadfast) niche group of fans.

probably more like this though

All the horrors come to mind of trying to sell stuff in the first GW

No. Some autist got upset and has a bot copy+pasting random posts from Veeky Forums like every 10 seconds. The thread was pretty bad beforehand but someone actually found a way to make it worse.

When someone said offer in trading generally, you just have to ask how much do you want it for. The proceed to ask for a lower price and deal

I'm not trying to make it your problem, unless you're the OP. Like I pointed out, the general's been fine with it in the OP, all OP did was leave it out over paranoia.

Hahah, that'd be funny thing to say if the flooding weren't 3 reposts a minute from random scraper websites and boards,

The bot targets anything related to GW2, someone made an "arenanet general", "ncsoft general", etc. and it took much longer. They manually check, but if you think a bot's picking up terms, then it would've picked up the last few threads too. I think you just made a paranoid move over nothing.

Sounds like I shouldn't try it

>fall for the NovaRO meme
>no one to play with
Oh... ok...

Even odder thing I just noticed - the build says to change from High Thief to Assassin Cross at level 40 to avoid picking up Double Attack, as it would ruin the build.
Isn't that a waste of stats? I was assuming you could just not put points into Double Attack.

>How much do you want it for?
>"idk offer"
>Make an offer
>No reply

>Playing the greatest MMO of all, fList
>have fun playing with these people
>build friendships to the point they talk about their life/job/etc
>realize that nobody is happy or at least fulfilled
>some are in pretty bad spots or suicidal
>all these people pretending to be what they aren't because it's the only venue they have to be who they really want

You should shame him on global chat then

>realize that nobody is happy or at least fulfilled

Gee, I wonder (((why))).

>but I was always alone because I didn't want to get memed on by the guild cliques.
I'm not sure if there were cliques back when you played but there really aren't any now, unless you consider friends that try to play with each other a "clique", neither guild really has any internal exclusion or anything. Check the recommended list, guild info's there and you can decide for yourself.

>white people haggling
absolutely terrifying