/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wtfpl.net/about/
t.me/tesliben
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meet the new beauty standard.

Post ahegao then I can decide.

Those are some cute elfs

mod packs

You can't hammer this.

Steel is super effective against rock, dum-dum.

Why aren't you a vampire?

I don't like Molag Bal assraping me in my sleep.

Also I like sun.

>using physicsl attacks on Onyx
retard

Why are you here?

Why haven't you released those old man NTR nudes that you promised?

Blood tastes pretty meh, but maybe that's just my blood that tastes bad.

because vampires r dum lmoa

Oh god yes, I can just imagine her being forced to suck some dicks and fucked in the ass with the promise of a paltry chance of being spared.

Tried it, couldn't get drunk. Immune to poison. Go figure.

Seek help

>cumtears impersonation suddenly reemerges
>alexei is here
rly maeks u think

Holy shit, how much work went into that?

Would you buy me a drink?~~

Yes. No joke.

News flash: /tesg/ shitstirrers are hypocrites. In other news, water is wet.

I could have sworn I chose this image

As long as I got to pump your cunt full of cum afterwards.

Ada doesn't need to be a vampire because he's already got a domesticated one.

Is there a preset available for racemenu?

You don't gotta buy whores drinks you just pay them tgats what makes them whoores

oy vey, goyim know, shut it down

YuiH is known for putting his autism to good use
Unless you're actually sick in the head you probably won't even come close

F

You know what would be interesting? If Yvenn tried his hardest to suppress his vampiric instincts to hunt for blood, but he failed. However, since for some reason he couldn't bring himself to kill people, he resorts to sucking dicks and gain nourishment from semen instead.

I may not be, but that doesn't mean I can't have one.

Hey, have you ever considered taking a lewd album with Ada or Theo?

I don't really lewd other people's characters unless they ask me to.

Why is it always about sex? Cant we just have some meaningful discussions?
Last time YuiH did that, things ended up in flame. So probably not.

I thought you didn't ask for permissions when you took lewds with Lolitears.

>random gook ECE/RM preset
>jaggies all over the eyes and nose
>ankoENB
>default fucking Fair Skin Complexion
>probably some generic SGhair
>some shitty jewelry mod
>MFG console or RM for le quirky grin
>that's it
>effort
That said it's still better than every single turd that this general plopped out over the years.

Because I don't want to be a slave to Molag Bal, and I'm already dead

>>Last time YuiH did that, things ended up in flame. So probably not.

Can you elaborate? I'm confused. Is there still a download for the last thing YuiH shared? I feel I missed out too much in these 2 years I've been out of a PC.

>jaggies
There's nothing that you can do about it unless you have Halo's High-Poly Head Meshâ„¢ .

No, I was told it was fine. Aside from that, I'm not very comfortable with how that happened and wouldn't do it again.

I don't know if that's how it works.

Wew, how come? Is it because it was so terrible?

Ada has said a ton of times he couldn't care less if people lewded his characters and is perfectly fine with it.

Just explain that vampire saliva can induce haematospermia (condition that causes your semen to contain blood). That's one way to make it work.

Some people will say anything is fine because they don't like putting restrictions on people, even if they don't want it to really happen. I feel like that's what happened.

>2017
>people still respond to cancer incarnate

C'MON LEWDERS GET ON THIS SHIT

Which jap waifu is this? YuiH? Nise?

>sucking the blood out of dicks
wew lad might as well bite somebody's ass

To make it short
>YuiH shared his lastest follower after someone asked on his Tumblr
>Mr Bulgarian Asshole downloaded the follower, ripped the preset and added his own "flavours"
>Mr Bulgarian Asshole claimed that he made the character and started selling the edited preset
>YuiH got mad. YuiH's fsn got mad
>Mr Bulgarian Asshole keeps taunting them
>Things went heated in a LL thread
>Thread blocked, many got warned
>YuiH quit
>Mr Bulgarian Asshole got perma'ed from LL
>fin

Are we pro or anti vampire?

pro if they are cute

anti if they are ugly

So you felt like he gave you the A-OK because he wanted you to stop bugging him? I can see it that way. It's like when your parents say "Do whatever you want." after you asked if you could stay in your friend's house for the night. Technically they did give you permission, but you could tell that they were pretty pissed off.

Vampires were pretty cool in Arena through Oblivion but it's another thing that Skyrim kind of ruined by putting too much focus on it. Like Nords.

>YuiH quit

That's really sad then. What's fsn by the way?

In case you haven't realized yet, your Discord rules or other unspoken circlejerk rules have no real authority or power on Veeky Forums.

Well, no. Some people have very "do what you want" attitudes, even if they don't support the behavior in question. I kinda understand, because I take a "I don't give a shit" attitude about what people do with anything I release. (see: wtfpl.net/about/ )

So at that point, it's kinda just like making the "jerk it" motion in the air. Nobody is getting anything out of it.

t.me/tesliben
Collection of literature from the world of The Elder Scrolls in an easy to read format. All the books of Tamriel in your Telegram!

*fans
My phone sucks

Holy shit Diana, how can you be THIS mad that the circlejerk isn't accepting of you. Don't you realize that they're completely right? Your behavior and shitty attitude is a real problem, you need some help.

Being dead inside doesn't count, or we're all dead!

Were you expecting him to praise you publicly or take lewds with your lolis as a show of appreciation? I mean, your fetish isn't exactly a well-accepted one.

Naw, nothing like that. I was just trying to have fun, but it didn't end up being very fun.

Is that xidix?

clones jej

At the risk of opening myself up to all sorts of fun stuff, I just want to confirm that this user is correct. I honestly can't see that sort of thing as a big deal so it doesn't bother me and hey, if it makes somebody happy then that's a bonus.

Man, I really don't know how you can be this bored on a Monday. How is your job so relaxing?

yeah its xidix

Yes she took the knot.

Uncensored where?

Vampire are literally only good in Skyrim.

And this kind of attitude is the reason why it's boring to take lewds of your traps. There is a reason why people would like to have the nudes of the religious cute Catholic girl instead of the town bicycle. After all, people take lewds in order to get attention.

Nobody is impressed with Yarti's nudes because everybody knows that she's a slut who fucks anything that moves, but those Triss nudes were groundbreaking since she's supposed to be a pure autistic waifu.

That's not Xidix. Just some waifu with the same hair. I think it was made by some asian dude.

>Triss nudes
Wait, where? Give me link!

>but those Triss nudes were groundbreaking since she's supposed to be a pure autistic waifu

>Nobody is impressed with Yarti's nudes
Fucking this. I'm so tired of this ashy broad spammed daily on /teslg/. Why not take lewds of her daughter instead to spice things up?

It's on the current /teslg/ thread on /aco/.

Do you have faith that TESVI will have a modding community as big as Skyrim's?

>Why not take lewds of her daughter instead to spice things up?
Snek fucking his daughter and Yarti fucking her son when?

>Why not take lewds of her daughter instead to spice things up?
She looks near-identical to Yarti.

Well I mean, I can't really see the situation in another light so that's just how it's gonna be I guess.

>lewds of her daughter
Of course you're asking for her ADULT daughter, right?

Eternal life is great.
But being stuck in loli/shota body for eternity suck.

Yeah

>Snek fucking
No, fuck no. That cunt is cheating on Yarti with Sleepy-chan, do it with a random Redguard dude.

Are you implying that Yarti is suddenly faithful?

New engine that isn't nearly as flexible. A game that's even more inherently flawed and can't be fixed or made fun. Paid mods. No.

never cared for anime style presets

>stuck in loli body for eternity
>she doesn't know how to do the ritual to make your appearance look older

Not really no.

paid mods so no

>she doesn't know how to do the ritual to make your appearance look older

L O R E

You should ditch Ada and sexually bully Yvenn instead.

Since that's the image that she's trying to pull after the retcon, sure.

No, the loli.

I know this is Cumtears but it's an interesting lore idea. Maybe if you're master of Alteration you could potential age your body up.

Thanks to the paid mods bullshit and how cancerous the nexus became after that, we can at least be sure it will be full of drama. Especially if Bethesda/Steam attempt the paid mods thing again

What happened to that shit some modders were planning where mods would come with license agreements? That was some next level retardation.

>how cancerous the nexus became after that
What's even worse some SE mods are now exclusive to that cancerous and shitty Bethesda website.

>inb4 >SE
Yeah I don't use it either but it's a foreboding move on their part.

Is this really what you're doing with your life

Bethesda makes up new shit with every installment of Elder Scrolls, I don't see why not. IT'S CANON IN MY C0DA, as those autists on /r/TrueSTL would say.

See? I like this idea even more, since vampires are supposed to be masters of Illusion and Alteration magic.