Ugly

Ugly

Everything looks disgusting in white.

except people

Wrong. White men are pretty gross, which is why all the white women love non white men (specifically African Americans).

>implying you would ever need that stock snow plow up front

>picking the all star edition as the representative of Silverado aesthetics

Really gets my noggin joggin

Women really do not like men.

I feel bad for black women.

>being this triggered
>posting things completely irrelevant to me

Every white girl i have ever been with had always told me "i never thought I'd be with a black guy"

Keep replying im enjoying this meltdown that youre having

wut iz dis? a chart fo lil whyte boiiz?

Negroids tend to have disproportionately violent responses and limited emotional control; this is evidenced by their over-representation in violent crimes, murder, and rape [relative to population]

I believe that you are projecting your own emotional distress.

What do you make of 13.5% of the population being responsible for so many homicides?

I like the grill from 2014 before they refreshed it for no reason. Especially the black wt style. Painted and fake plastic chrome grills are disgusting. They crack and peal in no time with rock chips. The black looks great even with a few dings.

>literally melting down because i have relations with white women

lel

They actually look goddamned good sitting low to the ground.

I actually don't care if people date outside of their race

>literally
>melting

got the black plastic bumper wrap on my ranger. Actually just fucked it up 20 minutes ago, blends right in.

Trucks are meant to be abused. If it looks new you should have bought an Accord.

Lol Fordfags so mad they have to make threads about Chevrolets being "ugly" because their cars are total junk

>B-but muh Le Mans wins
No one in this day and age gives a shit about lemans Ford literally can't compete

lol, white "men" are so silly. you can tell they got super duper triggered when they start citing crime statistics.

true