Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oGEzqWGp2WA?t=383
youtube.com/watch?v=ttN41I6XSwI
pastebin.com/rKCfjhRg
pastebin.com/J6ER3Eve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Final Fantasy > SMT

Third most overrated persona girl after Makoto and Naoto

How does one update the tips and tricks? I am willing to do one for Last Bible.

>Go world of STR for MC
>Heroine is Mag
>Friend should go for Endurance more since he sucks
>Let demons talk for you the negations are ass and demons make it 50/50
>Don't be afraid to grind this time, this game is very grindy when it comes to gear.

Can you seriously not just fuse two shit demons together quickly in SMT IV like other games? Do I always have to search? This kind of sucks when your roster gets full.

bring my nigga masuko back

youtu.be/oGEzqWGp2WA?t=383

Just copy and paste everything and make a new one.

Nope. You can in Apocalypse though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttN41I6XSwI

I want to fuck Mem Aleph.

Subbers are such fags I swear to god
I remember that one dude subbing the 1971s Kamen Rider show and it took him years to translate like 30% of it.
When he then went on a "break" some other dude stepped up and did the entire show + movies in less than a year, the original dude then went on a hissy fit over social media like the fag he was
Its that attitude of "we're doing this for free so you guys can just suck our cocks and deal with it" that really pisses me off

So cucks

I'm forced to not be able to finish the final boss in Nocturne because i was cucked by getting the EU PSN.

Let's say i try emulate the game on PC and grab a save file off gamefaqs, how hard would it be to slap on the save file in the emulator?

>Its that attitude of "we're doing this for free so you guys can just suck our cocks and deal with it" that really pisses me off

Well it's true

You're getting something that takes a lot of work for free. If it really bothers you that much pay someone else to do it or learn japanese yourself.

find the save folder and replace your save file with the one you downloaded from internet

It's a problem though when other translators are massive faggots and claim a million project and never work on a single one. Don't be suck a bootlicker Lawfag.

You can be thankful for Gideon on working on the first two SMT games, but call him a massive faggot when he is fucking up (which he is)

Done and done

Add this to the OP next time. I have not played Last bible 2 so I can not speak on it.

pastebin.com/rKCfjhRg

I have mental problebs sorry

Spoken like a true lawfag

I'm not being a bootlicker I just realize that you can't have something good, fast and cheap. Most of the time you don't even get to pick 2

Someone doing an 80% translation is still 80% more than anyone else. If nobody else is willing to step up to the plate then who are they to complain?

Nah these guys have no right to claim a show for themselves preventing actual competent people from working on it, not ever finish it and start drama on twitter because of muh sub cartel and e-penis.

>/smtg/ is no defending gideon

fucking wew. Its been on 80% for years no one is doing if... becuase he claimed it. The romhacking community has a rule about that. Hence, he is causing more harm then good towards our community, the SMT community by being a massive faggot and claiming but not working on three games. He shuld just have it as an open beta. Like FE4.

also this

Not just that but Majin tensei 1 has been on 50% or so for a decade as well as the sequel but at 10%. Gideon is a fucking cancer now.

>preventing actual competent people from working on it,

It's not preventing anyone from doing anything. Him "claiming" it means fuck all

Wikipedia said I could get Kyūyaku Megami Tensei on the Nintendo virtual console. I can't seem to find it. Is it somewhere in there or is it like only for the japan market?

Obviously Japanese only

Yeah fuck off weeb but thanks man. Tells me what I need to know.

It does you idiot. Its part of the romhacking community. The dude who did KMT was not doing If... because some one else claimed it. Do you understand why alot of people hate gideon? KIf he never claimed if... there is a good chance we would all be talking about how Hazuzma did not wrong or some shit. Or shit posting that Majin Tensei > DeSu games.

>Its part of the romhacking community

Who gives a fuck

>Tenth most overrated persona girl after Chie, Rise, Yukiko, Makoto, Ann, Futaba, Haru and Naoto
Fixed that for you. And she's not overrated by the way.

The rom hacking community? Hence why no one else will work on those games?

so
>It's not preventing anyone from doing anything. Him "claiming" it means fuck all
Is fucking wrong. There are some rare exceptions but thats an exception, not the rule so to say.

This. Who gives a shit about community. Do as you please, dumbasses.

Sadly, the large majority of that community are faggots and follow that rule.

That's on them then, some asshole claims something and doesn't work on it for years and all you can do is bitch and moan because he "claimed it"?

If it was a real community and they really cared they'd pool resources and get it finished without him.

I highlighted the title of the games so it's like how it used to be.

The romhacking community you mongoloid

You retards don't seem to understand that even if someone were to translate it fully 100% and get it done and released it would instantly be denounced and reviled by romhackers if said translator didn't 'claim' it. There would be a massive shitstorm if any one random dude got ...if done before gideon because even though everyone hates gideon they hate people breaking their shitty rules even more.

Gideon is still a massive faggot is what am trying to say.

But yea the romhacking community are a bunch of LAWfaggots.

pastebin.com/J6ER3Eve
Apparently I have brain problems too.

THANK YOU
that shit was bugging me

Its called the romhacking community, not SMT If... community

>denounced and reviled by romhackers

This means shit all to anyone not in the "romhacking community."

They're getting fucked because of their own retarded made up rules.

>they hate people breaking their shitty rules even more

What kinda stupid reason is that? Sounds like a bunch of ungrateful bastards. I take it this happened before?

>the dude who translated KMT also worked on FE4
>Also working on Last bible 3

Is DDStranslations, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Well guess what, romhackers are in the romhacking community
As a fan of the games I obviously wouldn't care who subbed them or who claimed them
But I'm not the one making the shots, and neither are you, none of us in fact

>cucked Gideon out of MT1
Yes

Thanks senpai. Now all we need to do is update the tips and tricks. Hopefully the new op puts that in.

What's the quickest way to get experience for my benched party members in DDS2?

Am sure anyone who finishes If... before gideon will be hailed as a savior to everyone else. I don't get why they care, but since they do care am going to call them a bunch of idiots.

Also Majin tensei is 40% and the Majin Tensei 2 is at 5% so its even worse.

Nobody is "making the shots" it sounds like a bunch of stupid crybabies making excuses why nobody else is willing to step up to the plate.

It does, because romhackers tend to influence the public's opinions on the work if they bitch loud enough. Get enough guys to say that a translation isn't 'proper' or 'correct' and people will start believing it regardless of whether they've seen it or not.

I can't think of a specific time before, but this happens quite often in translation. Translators tend to get lazy, people give em shit for it, then they hide behind 'I-I claimed it first' """rules""" to save their asses. The translation for JJBA is one recent example.

>because romhackers tend to influence the public's opinions on the work if they bitch loud enough

Who the fuck even cares about IF

Why do heroines always go good with MAG? Where is my STR heroine?

literally almost every track in this is good

>Physically Strong Women
>In a Japanese game

No one, really. To be honest I don't think anyone would even acknowledge ...if's existence if gideon wasn't such a faggot.

yumiko is pretty strong since she has no good offensive spells for most of the game

I don't know much about the romhacking community but in this case The dude has gotten a lot of flag for this from both other subgroups and fans of the show
I've gotten in quite a couple arguments about this with people saying that it was a 'passion project' to the original claimant, despite him not having released an episodes in nearly a year, and then making excuses relating to his personal life and what not

Hell hath no fury like a neckbeard with a lot of free time

when will there be an open, collaborative translation project for any game? i don't think i've ever seen such a thing

Too easy to argue about how to translate things.

That would only cause more problems on stuff like translating Japanese names or adding honorifics and the such
It'd be enough trouble having two hackgroups work together but an indefinite amount? Ridiculous

Damn, there's a lot of colossal egos in what should be a work of love and passion.

I mean, if they really cared for the community and not for their e-penises, they would step back or cooperate with people with more time that can actually push a project into completion.

You would think more people on a project would speed things up, but in translation, it actually is best for just one or two people to work together, and then only distributing the material so they don't work on the same things.

People argue all the time about whether X sentence should be translated this way or that way or what this character meant at this point or how a character should be depicted or how a plot element should be handled and such. Compromising and trying to account for everyone's opinion (which is what happens so often in team based projects) would ruin a translation.

Playing through Nocturne, are battles supposed to be this frequent? Sometimes I take half a step and the next battle starts, and this is while Estoma is active.

Agreed, I'm sick of the Something Awful retards holding GCCX hostage.

Are you playing on Hard?

Normal

Is Demikids worth playing? If so which one?

This. Bunch of literal cucks that listen to what other faggots tell them to do or not to do.

well what about stuff like bug testing? might as well have a public tracker or hell even release the source code to whatever they used (their homebrew tools or the various asm patches they made)

Isn't there a chaosfag out there who'll translate if... and slap it on Gideons face so we can see this shit burn already?

It's in serious need of a chaos messiah.

chaosfag learns japanese and plays it himself for himself

Gideon it's the only guy willing to work on megaten anyway. look at Debisama project it's kill since /ourguy/ became a wage slave and no one bothers to pick it up.

He'll save us.

That's not chaos. That's neutral. He doesn't care so he does what he wants and he wants to play so he'll learn japanese.
Chaosfag will learn japanese, translate it poorly, release it and watch the world burn.

Google Translate-san

Come on guys, Light or Dark?

>implying the P5 if... DLC isn't foreshadowing for a remake/port which will get localized anyway

Megaten was never challenging, let's get this meme out of the way

This is my wife, Mushussu. Say something nice about her (male).

Yeah right after the raidou one and SMT IV on PS4

Huh, I never knew that's how it worked. In that case then isn't it kind of shitty for someone to claim so many games at once?

RPGs in general, there's always ways to exploit them to hell and back

>if... getting a remake before P1 and 2

Thats some low quality bait partner, heres half a (you)

>switch from dub to undub
>Dagda now voiced by Char's VA

The if... translation is in beta, right? So how do you know Gideon Zhi is putting off working on it and not that the testers are being slow as fuck?

>auto gun/battle sim
>weakness hit sim
>most known bullshit is because babies first entry or AI outside of Super Bosses
>posts overrated bimbo too

Just learn Japanese my dude. It's on duolingo now

Knowing Gideon, he probably does all the testing himself. Has he released other translations while we've been waiting?

>duolingo
This any good? Also I don't see the Japanese option on the site

Demons aren't persona girls

By any chance does anyone know anything about the Windows version of if...?

Get your own women shithead.
Tons of mainline chicks too.

Japanese for English speakers is on iOS only right now

Wait what?
Is EU PSN actually broken? Does it just crash?

What's the best smt on 3ds?

Persona Q

Soul Hackers.

all of them