What does Veeky Forums think of the 325 hp Ford Fusion sport ?

What does Veeky Forums think of the 325 hp Ford Fusion sport ?

Get an Alfa Romeo Giulia instead.

MSRP? 0-60? Looks ok. Literally nothing special tho

Sure if you wanna pay almost twice as much and have more reliability issues yea its the better performing car. Fuck idk why I'm taking the bait they are not even in the same category

Automatic only. Fuck Ford for not making it the Fusion ST with a manuel.

You know it's not QUADRIFOGLIO OR NOTHING, right?

I can find them used for 29k all day in my area, plus awd for Michigan. How can I go wrong?

Old people car. What do they cost like $50k? At that point you might as well go low end German or cheap Lexus.

Like 34,000 5.1seconds it outperforms all the competing midsize sedans in its segment but that's about it cool car if you need a fun family hauler that doesn't cost too much I suppose

29k used with like 15k miles

I feel like it has to be but your right it doesn't have to be. On that note how does the regular Giulia perform

All Giulias are based on the Quadrifoglio, so they're very similar. Just slower and softer.

Is it FailWheelDrive?

>midsize
the new Mondeo is fucking enormous, I know it's still in the sub-3 Series bracket but you'd struggle to call it midsize nowadays.

for americans that's midsized

also the 3 series is considered compact. the fusion/ mondeo is considered midsized.

I work at a Ford stealership and a couple of my coworkers drive this. It's very nice to be honest. It's AWD which isn't available on the Camry or Accord so it's pretty practical in that sense. I'll never own American but I can definitely appreciate it

And Europeans, and Japanese. Generation growth isn't a North American phenomenon

Manuel no esta aqui

piece of shit that's only made for cucked men to mash the gas and go wee only in a straight line. still suffers from shitty modern car design.

Drove one and thought it was pretty nice over all. Peppy enough for your wife.

i don't disagree with you but europeans think the mondeo is big while americans don't is what i was trying to get at.

>puts less power out than my car puts down

LOL what a joke

Name a better car for 30k with 300+ horse that you can find with awd with less than 30k miles

335xi. and it'll be just as numb to drive. awd is a meme.

Paying twice as much for a car engineered half as much. Brilliant logic.

Get a Stinger.

Maintenance and insurance costs will be double

A used STI? It will have real AWD too.

Yea with 120k miles and 6 years old because >muh subaru

You can get a base STI off the lot for under 40, I don't think 30 is unreasonable for a lightly used one. Just gotta be ready to pounce on a deal.

I'd rather pay msrp at that rate lol

insurance might cost marginally more but maintenance would be the same. a complex turbo awd ford will not be very reliable.

Wat. The Ecoboost v6 has been the the f150 and mustang for years now.

they could just use an na v6 at this point.

UHMMMMM SWEETIE?

FORD = FIX IT AGAIN TONY

volvo s60 t6 awd

inline 6 turbo, haldex awd, safe and comfortable as grandpa's old couch

theres a 2016 in my area for $38k cad and 16,815km, or $30k usd and 10,448 miles for you burgers

>buying Tony's problems

wannabe ford falcon

hideous trash

t. volvo owner

>fwd inline 6

Holy turning circles batman

Taurus sho?

>wannabe bmw

>Haldex
Stopped reading right there buddy

One's still in production. Makes one wonder.

My friend has one that I drive quite a lot these days.

His model is a bit older though.

A lot of electronics-related problems, ABS get's deactivated because of some bug. Ford's infotainment system its a bit on the slow side.

Interior is ok but not particularly super comfy or super well finished.

Turbo's response is fucking nice, kicks in brutally. Engine feels good and responsive.

HOWEVER

driving sucks IMO. A modern landyatch from Ford should have a better driving, comfy above anything else. This one's is just too nervous and imprecise IMO.

I don't like the rear side of the car, looks pretty fat in a bad way.

It wouldn't be my first or second choice but I don't think its that bad.

You saying ford stopping production on a car that is better in every way because normies would rather some piece of shit means something meaningful?

>Haldex
>VW Golf
>Bugatti Chiron

woah wait what

>better in every way
I am laffing Veeky Forums
The only way in which it was "better" was being wrapped around a powerplant that was a tuner's wet dream. Otherwise it's a comfortable A-B commuter couch and that's it. The Mondeo does the commuter couch thing much better anyway with a much more composed chassis.

It's nice in that it's a factory sleeper but I'd rather have the SHO of course. The Fusion has always been kinda ugly IMHO. There are better options available.

DELETE THIS

The 2017 is completely revamped. Has electronic magnetic suspension.

Better options such as?

suzuki verona was i6 fwd

I drive an Edge Sport, same powertrain.

It's fun, sort of. The power is definitely something you'll notice when you jump in other cars of it's class, same with the tight handling (relatively). This car will likely handle body roll much better than other 4k+ lb. cars. If you're leaning on the fun side and willing to sacrifice some practicality, i'd look elsewhere.

A CPO 335i (even the 328i) is hard to beat in this category.

>buying a crossover
post tits. only women buy crossovers

Most of us burgers think it's big too. Midsize to me is a Ford focus and I still think that's bloated.
I had a 94 Taurus, that was midsized then. Now my 2017 compact sedan is a whale next to it.

Right but maintenance and insurance is higher on bmw

I'll take a charger R/T instead

>pulls more g's in skidpad
>better brakes
>tied for 0-60 while faster in every other speed metric
>V8 with 395 lb-ft
>better interior
>rwd, not some fwd-biased awd
>ZF 8 speed

You can buy those on ebt now??

More reliability issues than ford? Not even Alpha Romeo manage that anymore, just Dacia

How similar is this to the hot MKZ?

That one has 400hp awd iirc.