Z4 concept

Nuttin to say, im off fappin

Pigfat.
i
g
f
a
t

Jesus christ, first the windows started getting shorter and shorter, now the side view mirrors are following suit.

Jokes on you. They are slightly convex thus spreading out the image making reflection seem bigger! Aha!

Ehehehehe

That seems like even more of a drawback considering it warps the image, making it hard to gauge the distance of objects.

>close roof

>can't look over the dash anymore because you have to pull your head in

Bit of a stretch but alright

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA
WENT FULL RETARD WITH THE SIDE HEIGHT

Or worse
>fold down sun visor
>literally worse vision than a tank
I'm not joking actually, I went to BMW Welt in Munich and you could sit in some of their newest models there.

Did you notice the side view mirrors?

someone post the real one in the wrap

Why the FUCK is the front so much bigger than the rest of the car? It looks like someone stuck an SUV face on a coupe.

do the seats still feel like you are sitting on a board?

So is this the new Supra?

muh safety tho

kind of like fraternal twin

same thing as 124 and ND

What timeline did we switch to where both Lexus and BMW are making good-looking cars?

i want one so badly

>Lexus
>good-looking cars
>posts that shit

Hi lexus shill

hahahaha
honestly can't decide which is worse, the ugly X grill and headlights or this exhaust

holy shit. I thought his cold not be real. Google proved it to be real. All respect lost.

It even has a pig nose to match the pigfat

Looks like an f type

OH SHUT UP! ALL LEXUS MODELS ARE LIKE THAT! GET OVER IT!

Looks edgy as fuck. I never seen a car that LOOKS like it has no feel when driven. Also it looks like it was engineered by Hitler, but I suppose that's what they want.

you wish buddy
also great post timing!

It's a concept you moron

Looks like shit. BMW should shoot their head designer.

Have bmw shills invaded this board? It looks like a downs chink with an overbite. Look at the seating position and the belt line on this piece of shit. KEK

This thread and the comments are the most cancerous thread I have ever seen on Veeky Forums

>people losing their shit over a concept
Omg retards

did someone say Lexus shill

Plenty of people have been shilling the giulia which is way uglier

Show us where Lexus touched you user.

>amg
BAHAHAH

thats fake friendo

Twat

>take existing roadster which looks feminine
>redesign it and make it look angry, masculine

I can't really complain. Its a victim of the short windows meme, but this isn't a daily driver.
Just pray BMW doesn't move production to Mexico.

>fat
>angry
Everything wrong with modern cars. Making them fat and angry doesn't make them look intimidating, it just makes it look like a spoiled child throwing a fit.

huehuehuehue

>prison teardrop tattoo

Fuck that shit looks hideous.
How can one have such shit taste.
I hope they change this shit concept before release.
>It looks good
fuck off bmw shills

only thing i dislike is the proportions of the headlights, wish they went with something closer to the last Z4, wider, shorter and positioned more forwards

not much of a fan of the "headlights go over the wheel arches" style in this one

dunno if im making sense senpai

looks too low.

i get you're trolling, but for the people who legitimately don't understand why manufactures do this, it's for body styling and to protect exhaust tips. literally everyone does it, this isn't a manufacture exclusive.

I was waiting to see what this would look like before buying a 911. Looks like I'm still buying a 911.

probably because straight 6's take a lot of linear space

Lad I've seen plenty of C63's and S classes that have those, they aren't fake

They are fake. The chrome tips aren't connected to the actual exhaust. It is literally decoration for the design.

gotta go back

i work at a Benz dealership, pic related is the new S63 with the rear bumper removed.
Fake as fuck lol

What's with the crease on the hood and all those creases on the door? None of them seem to be part of lines that flow across the car as part of a design element or something. They're just randomly there. Just crease my shit up.

Also, what's up with the lower part of the front end? Is that supposed to be a lip spoiler or whatever you call it? Why is the center section of it painted black instead of the same color as everything else? What's the design philosophy here? Random lines and colors?

the older model aren't fake. they even have flap inside tip/ i heard is a sound supressor or something.

All carmakers always do this.

In their defense even though it looks fucking retarded, having the exhaust actually touch part of the body, especially any metal that'll transfer heat to the bumper, is an easy way to melt your bumper and discolor your paint.

Look at the retards with massive fart cannons that have burnt up back bumpers. That's what would happen if they actually connected it.

I agree, but most of Veeky Forums don't see it. SAD!

You're retarded user

it looks so nasty