wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Blood of Sargeras to gold:

US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Old:

pezado

Benis

The Chinese quit WoW and are playing new mmo's why aren't you?

So what's the general opinion on Legion so far? How dead is the game?

So, how do "we", fix Legion ?

because this is the only alive western MMO and I ain't about to play gook, jap, slit-eye, nip or chink shit with anime swords wielded by tiny anime children/catgirls

/wowg/ guild
casual fags that are shit at the game only
- Illidan

we have a very nice name and tabard

WHAT WOWG TAUGHT ME IS

BRAAAAAAAP

Do you feel the change in the winds?

>no cute night elf to innervate

Sniff sniff....oh yes my dear....

ummm can any wow shills tell me why enemies scaling to your gear is a good idea??

you have a juicy expierience on wich you can sharpen your weapon

/xivg/ is laughing at us again bros

what keypad would you reccomend? my only knowledge of those things was the nostromo a couple years back. are the recent ones decent from razer or should I look elsewhere?

help me stop clicking

I'm a shill and even I can tell you that it's not.

what's the best looking horde race for a mage?
I don't want a blood elf

undead
orc

i think its a great idea, you can still out scale them with gear

they gotta fill in the time between the ice age of the GCDs'

it destroys any sense of character progression

get with the times

If any of you fags are looking for a guild FOR wowg and good times

This is the place, also yorick will be your gf!

>1440x900

upgrade your trashcan froo, it's not 2003 anymore.

what happened 2 fall out boys gruxx wtf

delet these

>people still post this shit meme

>remove all time-gating, if autists blow through it in a week that's their own fault
>remove group content being required for blizzard's forced "UR DA HERO" singleplayer quests
>remove all rep grinding
>make mining give more fucking ore
>make flying the standard mode of transportation at level cap, no one cares about suramar and doing 100 dailies is autistic
>remove artifact leveling and talents
>remove pvp leveling and talents, make marks of honor 100% drop for finishing a match, 2 for winning

all of these will make the game objectively better and more fun for everyone involved. hardcores want to be the best and jerk themselves off over beating content designed to be beaten, casuals want to run around and see content with no effort. everyone wins

Akko a cute

My monitor is probably the last thing I'll upgrade

I'M FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THOSE FUCKING WEEBS LAUGHING AT ME WITH ALL THEIR SPELLS

Nice gnome

We need legacy servers.

THE will live on forever in our hearts and

If anyone wants an invite just whisper me or yorick

what the fuck are you even going on about, you dumb casual retard redditor

look at these thoughtless and inane ideas, do you even do anything besides sit around and do world quests?

legacy servers wont fix shit, people will get bored and leave just like they do with regular private servers. we need to remove all this fucking timegating bullshit and make flight automatic at 110. Legion zones are fucking impossible to navigate and were probably designed by some blind asshole

You think you want it, but you don't

I've been trying to get back into the game, and I'm trying to narrow down what class to play. I feel pretty far off, still having paladin, rogue, priest, mage, warlock and death knight to chose from.
I'd like some help narrowing it down further, by getting some reasons not to play a certain class.
For example, I know I'm not going to play retribution paladin as long as it has holy combopoints

Remove time gating.
That's it.

Every class has a le swifty macro
Every class has a interupt
Every class pretty much has the same damage

Just pick any class or which ever has a transmog you like

>muh flying muh flying
>i cant even get pathfinder its too hard
>i cant do anything unless i can play

jesus christ just shoot yourself already, flyingbaby how fucking bad can you be

Dubs names my male dwarf shaman

Painfully wrong, shitter.

There aren't reasons "not to play" a class or spec unless you tell us what you want to do.

metzen............

a lot of specs from those classes don't work without leggos like arcane, outlaw, frost, which means you'll go through rng hell before you can actually play your class in a serious manner

I'd go warlock any spec or prot pala at this point in the game

ok why stop at flying though? How about you gotta grind to run for more than 30 seconds, you gotta grind for 3 months to use ground mounts you gotta grind for 6 minths to use flying mounts, you gotta grind to use flight paths. Is that the kind of game you want?

Autistx

Legion was actually good before we got flying back.

tulsmetot

>dubs
(You)

If you don't like holy combo points, why are regular combo points any better?

Not wrong at all every class does have clicck x button to do more damage for x time used to be only a warrior thing but then every class got them thanks to swifty.

penisen

Thotbgone

I didn't mind grinding for a ground mount, an epic ground mount, a flying mount etc etc.

But grinding rep just so I can get the privilege of flying in a different zone feels moronic as fuck. Does my character suddenly forget how to fly the moment he enters Legion territory? It makes no sense

just unsubbed and gave away all my gold

look, i loved wow but making players pay 60 or do an endless dungeon slog just to try a class just to get to the 'good' part of the game where your progress actually matters, this is the most jewish thing i've ever seen

if they make a wow 2 or something i'll come back, but seriously, wow's current design goes against blizzard's philosophy when it comes to their other games and it feels so jagged and weird - the real blizzard would've made the game actually enjoyable to play for one instead of taking advantage of it being a 'phenomenon' and cash cow

i wish you all luck but i'm still pissed that Wildstar died so this could live

i never said it was hard lmao, it's tedious. legion zones are boring and uninteresting and there are mobs absolutely fucking everywhere. no one wants to fly when all the content that flying would streamline and make bearable has already been done.

BEST Shemale reporting in!

no
a couple days before 7.2 hit I was physically sick when I thought about doing emissaries

I think you're better off going to the official WoW forums, the people over there are as mentally ill as you.

perro caca

There was an attempt I guess. I'll give 2 out of 10 meme points for that.

Might just go with this desu

>blizzard would've made the game actually enjoyable to play for one instead of taking advantage of it being a 'phenomenon' and cash cow

what
blizzard needs wow to fuel other products such as overwatch
it's just that the metrics for "enjoyable" come from the wrong people and are weighed up by the completely wrong people

>Wildstar died so this could live

wildstar was a fucking pile of horse shit that deserved to die a painful death which it did
get out

What ilvl gear drops from LFR EN?

I was just hoping for people to mention either some pet peeves or major annoyances with classes

>leveling mogs

What are efficient ways of grinding Nethershard?

>hit 110 on druid alt last night
>doing LFR today, tanking (835ish) for fast queues
>get to elisande
>first add spawns, i go to add, other tank (geared) has boss but takes a few seconds to get over to add
>910 ret pal: "tanks learn to stack"
>pal: "it's just LFR but doesn't mean we shouldn't make it easier"
>next add comes, i have boss and run straight to it
>pal: "there we go"
>pal: "you're welcome"
>confused, i stacked them, so i just reply "you're welcome" in raid chat
>a later add, i stand on it and taunt boss but other tank taunts boss back, fucking up the stack for a few seconds
>end of the fight
>i see the 910 pally did 450k
>me: "'it's just LFR but doesn't mean we shouldn't make it easier' says the 910 ret doing 450k"
>get angry whisper from him
>for 10 minutes he argues with me that i fucked up the stacking every time and he had to taunt the boss and tells me to "admit i'm shit" etc
>i just say i know where i was, i know what i did, i did my job
>"no i did your job"
>"well that explains the 450k dps, next time do your job instead"

Mage tower chests and big guy invasion quests.

ive afk tanked her as DPS......while watching movies...

mage tower EU up yet?
tonight's the night I get my fucking flail

No idea if it's up but get in there and make me proud. I'm cheering for you, senpai

Nope

How the fuck does a lvl 80 warrior in heirlooms get 2 shot by trash mobs in Blackrock Caverns?

>outland
>learn to fly for the first time
>pay gold for lessons
>cant fly on azeroth for some reason

>northrend
>pay gold to learn how to fly in cold weather
>still cant fly on the main land for some reason

>cataclysm happens
>pay gold to become a flight master and be able to fly yourself anywhere you want

>pandaland
>forget how to fly
>need to learn about DA FOUR WINDS to be able to fly in pandaria
>the people that can teach you want you to do the same thing every day for a week before they share their knowledge of fucking wind

>draenor
>cant fly without exploring the entirety of the world, collecting 100 pieces of shitty sub-cap loot, doing two weeks of quests to get magic crystals, and becoming revered with all the factions in a shitty jungle that have nothing to do with flying (and stop accepting your help after earning a certain amount of reputation)
>you just know how to fly after doing all of that

>Legion
>cant fly over an island just west of the Eastern Kingdoms until you're friends with all the locals (that, again, stop accepting your help after a certain point every day), do 100 daily quests, and do all the quests for a storyline that in no way involves flying
>and you just figure it out on your own again

people need to see this shit for what it is, blizzard doesnt care about about MUH VANILLA nostalgia or immersion, they want to make shit as long and tedious as possible so people will spend more money on subs. time spent dodging mobs with crowd control evenly spread out across the world is time spent not doing content, meaning people will pay money longer instead of blowing through unfun content at a reasonable pace.

Can you elaborate on the Mage Tower chests please? I'm a bit of a fresh 110 so still clueless on some matters.

Can you just stop already, flyingbaby. Go expunge your autism doing something useful.

Did they change floating combat text in legion? I haven't played since cata and while the numbers that pop up are fine in melee, when I play on a caster I can hardly see the numbers from 30-40 yards out. The ticking of DoTs that don't crit are especially small.

no lol

>WoW
>alive

choose one

This game is dead. Lore is dead. The shitters at Activision have infected this game so bad it is unsalvageable.

not even making vanilla / BC / Wrath servers can save this game

Only the fantasy art is worth looking at. You don't even have "you will tell me all your secrets" and "naughty secrets" anymore.

cute :O

It sure feels like it. If I manipulate my camera so it's right on top of the mob I'm attacking instead of just behind me, the numbers become LOL XBOXHUEG.

Why aren't you watching Vjera's stream RIGHT NOW?

Thanks!

>Every class has CDs

Wow, very astute of you, LFR kiddie

is she naked stuffing huge things inside her?

Who or what is Vjera? Where are he and/or she or they streaming?

GUYS THIS GAME IS DEAD STOP PLAYING

her feets are naked

>get to 850 on prot paladin
>dont care to keep playing
>would rather just level alts and fuck around with the AH
I think Blizzard forgot the "world" part of World of Warcraft. None of this broken isles shit is engaging in the slightest.

"no"

Alright.

For Priest, I find the healing painfully bland, and we're pretty weak in M+. Shadow however, is pretty fun and never "dull" because you're always competing against an impossible timer to do more DPS. Its always challenging.

Mage has lots of cool utility like portals, and is generally always useful on at least one spec. Only potential issue is that Frost is retarded strong right now so it not getting hit hard by a nerf bus is unlikely.

Warlock does good DPS but is painfully boring, and requires you to have multiple specs levelled to be optimal across all fights. Also very bad mobility.

UnholyDK is very weak and somewhat complex for the DPS it gives out, FrostDK is strong.

Haven't played a paladin enough, but from what I hear it may get boring due to simplicity.

Yeah, seems like they've made zones focus more on quests and less on exploration over time.

The state of PvP in this game is absolute trash. I can get over invulnerability skills and annoying as hell kiting but this shit right here is so damn annoying. This is just two people in arena skirmish, in BG's I find myself surrounded by like 15 pets and I can't actually tell what is happening. You can't kill them because they have so much hp and you'll just die trying.

>goal is to find a bunch of magic artifacts
>run around collecting bear asses and saving yiff babies instead