86 master race

Why would you even buy a new miatashit when you could have an 86?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgUuRVkgJmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why buy either of those when you can get a Z4?

Miata is a "sports car". Underpowered, but designed for agility and sport. (two seats, no back seat)

86 is a "sport coupe", underpowered, but not not designed for sport agility, designed to carry Becky and her book bag in the back seat. (BACK SEAT).

Having a back seat just kills it for me. Not in the good way. Kills it on the bad way, like I do not want a sports car with a back seat. The Porsche Panamera is the only car that is alowed a back seat.

lol!

>eurotrash
If its not a lotus why even bother?

>N/A four cylinder is slower than a turbo V6

Let the triggering begin!

it's a turbo 4 cylinder. sperg more

youtube.com/watch?v=lgUuRVkgJmg

I'd take the Miata because it doesn't lose to a fucking minivan.

Wait, the Mustang Ecoboost is a turbo 4 cyl? I thought they were exclusively turbo V6es, since Mustang was always about "muh vee ayte" and the V6 turbo is the "greener" alternative.

Mustang had three trims. Eco was a 4 tarbo'd, normal Mustang was a V6, and Mustang GT was a v8.

id get a miata in a hearbeat over an 86/BRZ because it doesnt feel like shit to sit in. once you sit in one, the hype wears off and all you can think about is how everything feels like it was made from stuff in a supermarket quarter machine and feeling afraid to touch anything because it might break off in your hand. the miata has a feeling of quality (so does the 124 Spider, basically identical underneath and the car i would most likely get) that the 86 doesnt have.

>automatic 86

Manual comfortably beats the minivan

Still no proofs. Just hearsay. We need someone to make a video.

So you dislike the 911 models with backseats too?

>Heavier for more money
>Way heavier for way more money

Miata is the answer

Yet miata is slower

And you get stereotyped.

I choose not to acknowledge their existence.

Mods.

So? just take out the seat and use the space for track wheels.

Why would you make a shit thread when you could just not?

>miata feels like quality
The abarth does sure but its like 15k more, miata bearly has door cards

If you're going with that argument then an modded 86 would destroy a miata with mods.

Theyre both super underpowered and come with baby tires. The miata comes with DD titties soft springs. With coilovers, sways, wheels and tires on both cars i cant see the 86 being faster. You cant mod lightness in.

You get cheaper insurance, what's not to like?

because my boyfriend likes the miata better

No but half the reason the 86 is slow is the tyres are so shit, mx5 is lighter and less powerful so traction isnt as big an issue, with proper wheels 86 is a whole second faster to 60 where as mx5 only sees improvment is cournering

I feel like these cars are designed specifically for cornering and not 0-60.

Sup nerd. I saw that you wanted to get in front of me in that merge lane back there, better luck next time. Nothing personnel kiddo.

I'd take a Genesis coupe over both. Mostly for comfort factor of the Gencoupe.

Their not no but when their cournering ability is more or less the same strightline acceleration makes the difference

>with proper wheels 86 is a whole second faster to 60

lmao, that's fucking bullshit

A miata is going to be faster than an 86, especially when modified. On the ND you can extract close to 40 hp with a GWR longtube header and tune.

In the end we have 2 rwd cars with 2 liters of displacement to play with. The one that weighs 500lbs less is going to win, especially when it comes with better hardware for handling.

NC and ND have unironically good interiors

the ND has an awesome interior, especially with the painted door trim, it's really neat seeing it extend from the corner of your eye to the hood, makes you feel like the entire car is solid and connected.

convertible better than the 86