Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Saw one at the dyno this weekend? How much are they supposed to make stock?

v8 rwd sled that doesn't come with a manual because amg

Made for fat old men exclusively.

if i totaled my car tomorrow id probably use the insurance money to buy one.

then spend the rest on a supercharger and tune.

It's already such a high compression engine, I don't know how much more air you can force in it before it goes boom

I love mine. Have had it a year and a half now and it's been my favorite so far. The noise, unnecessary amounts of torque for a small production car, can't go wrong. They make like 470/440 stock at the crank and a quick tune will push that to 540/470 as the throttle bodies only open like 60% with the stock tune. You'll get some one-wheel-peel unless it has the performance pack, they did not come with LSD by default.

Throw some headers on like I did and it gets savage. Give it a boot full and it'll always make you smile. You can light them up from a roll in 2nd without any issue, sometimes 3rd gear with a sharp stab.

thats what methanol is for

isn't it already TT?

The C63 is 6.2 NA. That white car pictured looks like an E63 which would be 5.5L with twins.

damn, that's a hell of a car for na 6.2

Yeah tell me about it... it wasn't fun installing the headers. Had I eaten another meal I'm pretty sure my hands would not have been able to reach the studs. I dread the day I decide to return it to stock to sell it.

If you can't afford it new you can't afford it used. You won't be impressing any wealthy people with 10 year old Benz.

>memethanol
>"hold up bro I gotta fill up my car"
>"with gas?"
>"no with water"

t. bitter poorfag

People don't stay rich by wasting money on crazy depreciation within the first couple years

just pay some mexican to do it for you. i do all my own work too because i dont trust anyone else to put their grubby little sausage fingers on my car, but when i go to sell the thing it's as good as dead to me at that point. take a shit in the intercooler and wipe your ass with the air filter for all i care.

water and oil, what big turbo cars actually run on. the pump gas is just to prime it to get it started.

Go to a wealthy neighbourhoor or talk to some well off people some time. They all lease their S classes, etc. They would never ever dump their money into a money pit like a used $100k German car. If they do buy it new they dump it after 4 years and chock up the depreciation as a business expense. Or they drive a 15 year old Lexus...

Enjoy your shitwagon. I'll stick with my awesome corrolla any day over that german clusterfuck

They lease because they're poorfags keeping up with the Joneses

Richfag here

People don't get rich driving sport variants of German luxury cars.

Just get a Miata or BRZ. Both would be more fun, cheaper, easier to maintain.

All modern sedans drive like land barges. The 3 Series F30 weighs 300 lbs more than an E34 5 series. LMFAO. They're all a gimmick now. Only semi modern one worth a shit is the 2011 1 series M.

do you have hobbies? do you spend money on those hobbies? maybe youre just not really that into cars user.

Considered one for a while because I like the way they look and love the engine, but I was scared away by German reliability.

Been super happy with my ISF. Doesn't sound as good as the 63, but just as quick and great gas mileage to boot.

If you're a hobbyist you'd spend money on an actual driver's car like a 718, 911, BRZ, Miata, 2 series, F-Type.

If you're young, let me clue you in. Cars made just 15-20 years ago were half a ton lighter in the same respective segments. All modern "sports" sedans are land barges in comparison. If you want a sporty modern car, you should not be buying a 3 Series, C-Class, or S4. Get the smallest 2 seater with a manual you can find and you'll have the most fun.

That's what a knowledgeable hobbyist would do. A clueless oil sheik's nephew with more money than car knowledge would buy a C63 AMG.

How super happy are you with your Cummins ISL?

>stop liking what I don't like

>driver's car
.list shitboxs
This is drivers car, nigger

if youre going to assume im young, then i have to assume youre old enough to know that you can do whatever they want with your money and shouldnt lecture other people on what they should do with theirs.

you can buy a c63 amg for $25k. if thats too much to spend on your hobby then maybe youre not as rich or into cars as you think.

549 hp / 530 tq

>you can do whatever they want with your money
*you can do whatever you want with your money

>T. Slow poorfag that doesn't know what 700ft/lbs of wheel torque feels like

Almost every rich person I know drives a sport variant of a German luxury car or the top end of non-sport German luxury cars.

I don't need 700ft/lb of torque when I have reliability and dependability. No one ever needs that much torks for what is basically a appliance. All you need is dependable and it starts up.

>Hobbyist
>Appliance

You don't really belong here.

Most rich people you know have no savings and will die living off of social security. Erryone keeping up with the Joneses

People who aren't poor can afford multiple cars

>projecting
maybe the 'rich' people you know

All you really need for a car is a nice Corolla or Camry. Prove me wrong

t; you can't

You should stop pretending to be rich

so those are 'actual' rich people in your picture? with the german sport model luxury cars?

what was the point you were making again?

>Toyota
>rich
lol

Not making a point. OP asked about the Merc AMG C63. I didn't really think much about them either until I saw one lay 600hp/650ftlbs of torque to the wheels. Bought it pre-owned too so he didn't even know it was tuned.

The irony in here is palpable
>haha fucking poorfags you can't afford a used c63
Okay retards if you're so rich where's your brand new sls amg? Can't even afford the car you're talking new so keep your fucking mouth shut about how """rich""" you are lmao sound like a bunch of arabs and persians in here

Right, take a drive around an ultra-rich neighborhood sometime, toyotas and hondas everywhere. You'll see maybe 1 or 2 porsche/aston if you're lucky but definitely no money-pit amgs.

The interior is shit
Also I heard that you can't fully disable traction control on those, wtf?

They sound like shit too, the only thing I like is that they sign the engine but that's a gimmick anyway

Since when are AMGs money pits? Maybe if you're a fucking retard who skips maintenance and neglect it the engine will fail on you down the line

interior is shit

And sandniggers in their 20s who redraw on their mortgage to buy one.

that's an e63. OP is a c63.

Since fixing anything costs a shitload compared to a normal merc, you think amg parts are cheap?

axe murderer on wheels that you can afterwards take and creep through traffic in complete comfort

i love it

i need one

Why are you replying to someone posting bait and larping as a rich person?

Some douchebag white kid drives one at my school. He always rolls all his windows down and starts blasting loud coon tunes while speeding around the parking lot

White people can be niggers too, let it be known