/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB50)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?40366

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=0p9Ptob5pC4&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/paladins.gamepedia.com/4/4d/Fernando_VGS_Other_G_T.ogg
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/paladins.gamepedia.com/4/49/Fernando_TR_Card_Select_Armor_1.ogg
pastebin.com/WV9BpHTz
youtu.be/rzemnkI1NkQ?t=65
paladins.guru/match/pc/117033611
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Fernando a cute

I want to praise Fernando's chivalry!

we all want to

First for waifus, none of this gay shit allowed

5th for I want Fernando to receive stupidly op update like Inara did.

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/paladins.gamepedia.com/4/4d/Fernando_VGS_Other_G_T.ogg

I have to know. Are you always the same guy that does this?

Yes!

>That Androxus

Come on now. How is it even possible?

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/paladins.gamepedia.com/4/49/Fernando_TR_Card_Select_Armor_1.ogg

>not having a disposable income or grinding 60 crystals per hour all day with tryhard

I'm getting a "Unable to Connect to Server" error when I launch the game, is there any fix?

I tried Verfying, Re-Installing, nothing worked so far...

4 7 P E R C E N T W I N R A T E

Fernando best waifu

You have cancer. You gonna die. You have only 20 minutes alive. You can play only one match.

What champion do you pick?

Seris :3

Now help me with this

Kinessa and minespam build.

Tyra with morale boost 3

Splendid. I actually like to see the first post of the thread like this. I am sorry for taking it this thread

>2017
>still no smug, classy vampire champion that treats blood as wine and is quite the connoisseur and the greatest sommelier
Honestly...

Install Tunnel Bear and try to connect. Change your DNS too. Where are you from?

Just to hear his voice one last time.
He will not die, not yet amigo, but I will do, and I will do so happily right after.

>2017
>still no gay robot character
Honestly...

Is your internet shit perhaps? Restarting my router helps

Submit support ticket.

No problem! I'm thankful and glad to see another Fernandoposter take the spot for this thread.
Trying to see how many ways I can express my love for him in the "I want to x Fernando's x!" format, but I've been thinking of trying other ones, ie "Fernando is x", or "I want to x Fernando!" It's surprisingly pretty fun trying to think of all of these adjectives and verbs.
I have never been this dedicated to shitposting tbqh

>you have cancer already
>lol let's pick minessa and give it to others too

I'm taking them all with me.

>I have never been this dedicated to shitposting tbqh
And that's how you know it's a true love.

I am somewhat amazed on how many threads you have done this in, and its always fitting great your verbs and adjectives. Keep up the good shitposting. I am expecting to see more of your nice wordings

Hello Paladins general. I have made a concept for a new character. He is a tribal warrior who specializes in jumping around and poisoning people from a distance with DoT. He would use a poison dart blowgun like pic related.

pastebin.com/WV9BpHTz

What do you think?

Amazing concept, upvoting for visibility

Androxus "le edgy half demon guy with a dark past"
Barik "le dwarf inventor with a thick accent"
Bomb King "le fat funny bombs guy"
Buck "le muscular dude with a shotgun"
Cassie "le postergirl cheerleader that's a prodigy"
Drogoz "le smug dragon with rocket launcher"
Evie "le hyperactive random crazy girl"
Fernando "le suave knight with a spanish name"
Grohk "le tribal healer #1"
Grover "le tree thing that does nature shit like healing"
Inara "le stone lady of nature and shit"
Kinessa "le lone wolf army sniper"
Lex "le nigger with 2 guns and a name that starts with L, seriously what the fuck is this meme, some sorta Blade shit?"
Maeve "le nothing personnael kitten badass girl with 2 daggers, fuck this meme seriously"
Makoa "le wise turtle that's tanky as shit"
Mal'Damba "le tribal healer #2"
Pip "le smug furry that makes things *interesting*"
Ruckus "le small dude piloting a huge robot"
Seris "le blind monk seer thing"
ShaLin "le swashbuckling desert archer guy"
Skye "le sexy assassin femme fatale"
Torvald "le mischievous old guy inventor"
Tyra "le stronk viking girl"
Viktor "le callodoody army guy"
Willo "le minacious pixie small girl that's deadly"
Ying "le illusions lady that helps her allies because nnnoooOOOOoooo, you can't have an evil dude making an army of illusions to fuck everything up"

Paladins, Champions of the Memes I tell you.

The upvote bit made it hard to tell whether this is ironic or not.

Just give me Xan Kriegor and his shock rifle.
If overwatch doesn't want him, they can go to hell.

This game is really fucking annoying when one team can camp all around the circle and blast your ass on arrival

> Shock rifle
The learning curve on those things is way to punishing for a game like this. We need someone with a flak cannon and projectiles that ricochet.

>playing Kinessa
>going up to support the objective with mines and shiet because I suck as a sniper
>flanking too, keep buying enough time for time to cap
>I have an awful KDA though
>3-3 final round
>Viktor: "stop going to the point"
>VVA
>never touch the point, don't flank
>we lose the objective
>VVGG

Shouldn't have shittalked me bruh.

Sounds pretty op, especially the poison darts legendary healing you, and
>poison damage that pierces protections
It's annoying enough that Skye's darts and Maeve's pounce goes through shields/reversal, please, no more.

>try Seris with mortal reach
>10win streak
W E W
E
W

It's pretty broken, seems to be designed for the PC interface (like the UI is in general) and not adapted well

I can get the game to recognize that I've referred someone and it will give me the reward for reaching certain levels myself because of this, but the "play with referred friends" and other rewards don't track at all

So is it just impossible for me and my friends to get the rewards then?
I kinda wanted that mad scientist outfit.

>all these faggots playing on KB+M on console

It's honestly fucking pathetic but I shouldn't be surprised.

As far as I can tell, yeah. Dunno if they plan to fix it anytime soon but I doubt it

>change FOV to 110

Last few seconds of the game its over time us and the enemy team both have 99 on the point if we lose this point we lose the game my team is on the point enemy skye ults in the room it kills everyone but im seris so i just go into my void mode and survive and take the point cucking the enemies team skye then i laugh at her in the lobby lol

I loved the culling and the blowgun was my favorite wep. Needs to happen desu.
also some gameplay for those who haven't seen a blowgun ingame before
youtu.be/rzemnkI1NkQ?t=65

People actually do that in large numbers, in a f2p game no less? That hookup is like $100+. You'd think the few that do buy it would all be playing CoD or battlefield

Hirez bans for abusing referral program? Want to make smurf account referred to myself.

No? Why would they. They locked the skin behind needing two actual people just for that

I want to ask Pixie and the team if they concede me Ying's hand in marriage!

There is also 600 crystals for 10 lv15 referred accounts

They do that shit in CoD too. I only ever really see it in the competitive mode for BO3 (Arena). It's so blatantly obvious too. The sad part is these kids think they're good too. It's one thing if you're on PC, that's fine. I know that KB+M is great as far as controls go but KB+M vs controller on console really isn't fair, really retarded that they'd even let that be an option.

so how come i had like 2000 gold then after one game it jumped to over 6000 is there some kind of achievement or level up that gives you that much gold?

>not using the best tools available for the task at hand
>complain that others do
Laughing at your butthurt here.

Anyway, play on PC like a regular non-retarded human being would.

Does someone grind that? 10 accounts is too much.

>laughing at your butthurt here

I'm laughing at the fact that faggots are so shit with their thumbs they need an unfair advantage to stand a chance against good players.

>won't even matter because when they show up to play at tourney's they'll have to play controller
>oh wait those same faggots are online only scrubs that never actually compete

Ow the edge

no i just gifted you a booster. you're welcome brah

>m laughing at the fact that faggots are so shit with their thumbs they need an unfair advantage to stand a chance against good players.
Or maybe they just use the peripheral of their choice?

So why don't they play on PC if they prefer KB+M?

Sure, sure. That's why you were complaining about it, right? Because you don't care.

Also laughing at controller tournaments for an FPS. Literally the Special Olympics of e-sports.

Maybe they bought a console and then wanted to use kbm later on?

Because they own a console for gaming.

>actually defending using KB+M on console

This general really is filled with tryhard faggots, shocking

Keyboard and mouse is a better way to play the game on any platform it might be available on. If you're playing an FPS, find a way to play it with KB+M for a better experience.

So that means they can't somehow play on PC?

Who the hell owns a console but not a PC?

I'm not arguing that KB+M isn't superior than a controller because it obviously is, I'm arguing that it's an unfair advantage vs someone using a controller.

>mfw the 90% of the people defending this shit play on PC anyway

>I'm arguing that it's an unfair advantage vs someone using a controller.
You shouldn't be playing a first person shooter with a controller ever in any platform if you have an alternative. It's a terrible way to play them.

>Who the hell owns a console but not a PC?
Plenty of parents get kids a console for their bedroom but keep the PC in the living room. There's tons of kids and teenagers playing this game.

>these excuses

Looking kinda pathetic man. So I'm supposed to believe that kid and teenagers don't have their own PC but they somehow had the money to afford an $100-200 adapter so they can play KB+M on a $400 console?

that actually sounds orginial and cool
cant wait to counter it with inara

>cant wait to counter it with inara
That would imply that the Paladins devs read this beyond PIxie who probably comes here like once a month to drop codes and wouldn't share some random ass user's idea for a character to higher-ups.

> Vik does 93k damage, with 13 elims

How can people be so bad. Like you're not a sniper, get closer and confirm some kills Jesus christ

>reporting this kid for blatantly hacking for like 2 months
>over and over i run into him on my games
>OBVIOUS WALLHACKS AND AIMBOT
>have beaten him multiple times by pure autism and using Lex while having a buddy and the whole team help me hunt him whenever i play against him
>check on his profile from time to time
>run into this game

paladins.guru/match/pc/117033611

Why does fucking lorez keep letting him get away with blatantly hacking.

>probably does all the damage and is dealing with everyting else
>expects champs with higher mobility to follow
>they dont and instead splerg on a faggy thread

Hey /palg/ i would talk about that Overwolf App called Tryhard-gg. It lets u earn points by watching ads and then swap them for crystal codes. Anons mentioned it few weeks ago there.

Pros:
>It only cost you time. U can do anything else meantime with ads running in background.
>Doing some math you get 7 coins every 30 sec with Large player. Which eaquls 2 hours and 16 minutes to earn 1900 coins=60 crystals (Instead of 1 wek with log in bonus).
>Legit fucking works

Cons:
>ATM this app only supports USA, UK, Australia and Canada and u going to have bad time getting ANY ads whatsoever if u are from country of squating slavs like me.
>Even if u are from countries above the ads may still not appear to you or u might not receive any coins.

Tips&Tricks:
>If u are from not supported country get yourself a VPN (watch out for high ping doe). Worked in my case but lately the ads seem to appear less and less prob Overwolf fault anyway.
>You can use playlist that plays 5 ads and then have to click "watch more" . The thing is the watch more button always appear on screen where you left it so you can use autoclicker to AFK peacefully. (Left pc like this 4 night and got 6k coins )

Pic rel thats how much i manged to get. After that night my ads seem to apear way less even with VPN switching to USA and UK repeatedly.

Sorry for bad engrish im Slav all i can do correctly is sqaut.

i already use it, i'm just glad they removed that retarded m&m ad that would always freeze the player.

someone needs to make a script to make it automatically play ads forever. having to click every 3 minutes is a slight inconvenience i wish i could avoid.

>
Read second tip bruh

>why is this guy just doing heaps of damage like a damage champ and not also confirming kills like a flank champ

And I bet that shitter's objective time was in the high 50s at best, too

why do people pick grover as support he is garbage at healer aside from his ult which means most of the time when you really need it you won't get heals that are worth something literal anyother support is better when someone picks grover for support on my team i know we are probably going to lose

I know. I used a timer to see how long it takes to open 5 tabs for 35 coins and it takes 3 minutes. Since it's 1.9k coins for the 60 crystals, it's about 2.7 hours worth of ads you have to view. I'm just glad that you can move them off-screen, but I want a way for it to play ads forever without me having to do shit.

is doing this ban-able

Because he can push obj along with the front lines due to having sorta high health pool and press one key while lobbying axes down range

Imo no because u still do the point of app which is watching those ads. U just make it that it works for ur shit ass third world country and is kinda automatic.

This game is stupid. It's a MOBA with no creeps. Basically a wannabe heroes of the storm.

Add creeps and last-hitting, then it will be interesting.

Ok guys, help a shitter out. How do I play Ruckus?
Assume that I'm playing with a team that isn't going to give me much support on the point.

Lex is basically a damage right?
I always have issues trying to flank with him and do way better just acting like a damage

like a heavyweight flanker who goes in and then out when his hp gets below around 50%.

Ruckus is best when you have another front line usually

he's a flanker because he's mobile and is made to pick off people are close range. I hate seeing lex players trying to be like viktor or kinessa. get in their face or behind their back and 3 shot them.

Alone and don't expect any help? Aerial Assault, Fuel Reserves 4, rush Chronos and dash around a lot. Only go on the point when it's safe/have to contest. Can also work pretty well even in competent and well-made teams.

Post Seris thighs

I miss Monday Night Combat too, dude.

At least this game almost brings a spark of joy back to the withered husk that used to be my zest for life

why would shilling be bannable
how am i meant to shi- I mean suggest you buy founders pack
dont you want decent matchmaking?
-notDrybare

user this is still technically a blue board.

NO SERIS'S NIPPLES AREN'T A DISGUSTING BROWN THEY ARE A CUTE LIGHT PINK DELETE THIS FILTHY IMAGE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Shhhh.

Is Seris just completely bare underneath her robe?
I'm not even asking this in a lewd way, I just mean I swear one time I died in a way that left me exposed but it happened too fast for me to confirm it