>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Tharja a best and canon

FAYE BEST AND MOST CANON!!!

hi Raul OP

Anyone have that art of Fernand, Berkut, and the random Paladin in the forest from Act 3?

Azura is shit.

It's important to mention that this game does have the "base" conversations, where you can learn more about certain characters and parts of the world by talking to your party members when in a village or dungeon.

There's quite a fair amount of those (like three per character I think) so it sort of balances out in the end, though I'd still like some more supports. A lot of character interactions go untouched in this game compared to the others, which is a damn shame because this game actually does characterization right in my opinion.

Celica a shit!

by canon you mean canonly cucked by Celica and Alm will never want her then yes

Gonna post my questions here since I don't know when the other thread will die

>FE:E
>make archer
>he always has

+HP -Atk or +Speed -Atk Azama?

wooooooooooooooow I wonder who made this thread

Faye is really weird. she's an unnatural anime trope in a game that was otherwise filled with believable and grounded characters. I don't hate her, but this game did a good job at not defining every single character by one quirk, with the exception of Faye.

Azura a best

Oh no, I spawned a new meme. Somebody even saved that pic with same name...

wow another early thread by tharjaspic
what a surprise

My wife

Echoes still at middle.

What's unbelievable about Faye? She's the type of person that gets a restraining order placed on her. Plenty of people like her exist.

Bls respond

we like silque right

i want to feel that fang on my dick

Forgot pic what a shitty poster I am.

Corrin honestly isn't that bad characterwise.

I maxed out the Royal Sword and its Double Lion lets Alm actually one round enemies which is so refreshing.

I know he has the Falchion in Heroes so I'm guessing that'll be his ultimate weapon later. Is it worth upgrading the Royal Sword for now so I don't have to worry about getting any better or stronger weapons for him in the mean time?

Also, how's he doing? His HP is 39, Atk is 14, Skl is 15, Spd is 11, Lck is 11, Def is 15, Res is 4. He's Lv 15. I might've used a stat boost or two on him, as well as some of the springs.

You mean Azura is best and most canon.

>enough archer many hope
Indeed.

Much appreciated.

>Hit Nino
With pleasure

>deen team better

Confirmed.

>Says the phoneposter.

Alm being royalty doesn't entirely denounce the idea that the game was putting across, since he wasn't raised as a royal, he was never known to be a royal and so he earned his position of power instead of being born into a position in which he can easily attain power such as Berkut. but I'll agree that perhaps making him the prime example of the message may not have been better, at least Gray and Tobin are there to be the plot examples of commoners become warriors.

Delet this

>turnwheel
>infinite encouraged grinding
>retreating after killing 1 enemy repeatedly

Why did people say this game was hard?

Is he sucking his friend Alm's cock?

Rape Nino!

>infinite encouraged grinding
I love this meme

>Felicia finally ignore kamui

Heh.

Any game is easy with save states.

>roll post
>camus put silque dungeon
>zeke ugly
>banner waifu
>faye game best tier
>felicia shitty
>palla actual mage
>alm catria far family

Well, I did a quick lazy count of all the spots on the map. I would say around over 50 maps, but many of them are very short maps. Or featureless.

It's certainly tedious, but it isn't hard.

He's possibly underperforming, but his promotion should fix him

>he earned his position of power

Literally only got it because they thought he was Mycen's grandson

>Camus put Silque dungeon
Poor girl

COME AT ME FOOLS

90% of the fan base are Nu-FEfags who's only experience with the series is shit like Awakening and Fates.

>Gray only doing this cuz he literally admits he knows he'll never do better in his life and he wants to pork a hot girl
>Tobin only doing this cuz he's bored and wants to make money
>Kliff only doing this cuz peer pressure and he's a shitty introvert who's hostile all the time
>Faye only doing this for Alm

If you really want to say a "Commoners becoming warriors" your better options are Forsyth and Lukas. Python literally riding on the coattails of them and Alm.

a pledge sworn to faye is a pledge through my heart

Shoot. Maybe some more stat up items will help him too?

Should I go through with upgrading the Royal Sword?

Oh wait, its even better.

>mfw Delthea at Sluice
Remind me again why I should care if this little bitch dies? Because she's pissing me the fuck off.

You've been using the royal sword, right

This girl is probably going to be no 1 or 2 if they do Echoes popularity poll in Japan.

Lukas might be backwater nobility but he's still not a commoner.

She's one of the best units in the game

>Fernand isn't in the artbook
>neither is Dean

Because she's super strong and super cute.

If you don't want to recruit her then you don't need to care. Literally no one gives a shit if you do so, it's just compeletely written out of the story. Luthier hangs around with you despite you murdering his sister. Amazing writing, I know.

Anyway, if you want to neutralize her, just have Alm use Subdue on her leaving her with 1 HP. She can't attack and get herself killed.

Literally just use Subdue on her

>his promotion should fix him

Royal Sword is a good weapon and you'll be using it right until the final map. It's up to you if you want to upgrade it, or use your gold for something else.

Top 3 is all but guaranteed to be Celica, Faye and Delthea.

Lu

Cuck

I just got her to low enough HP that she couldn't use Aura and let her be

Or Mathilda. I just wanted a big artbook with everyone and lots of sketches.

I'd thought of that, but problem is that she keeps teleporting in and either 1. getting a crit and killing whoever or 2. getting killed herself.

Artbook is missing quite a few characters; Forsyth, Matilda, Tatiana, Mycen, Atlas, Jesse, Nomah an Conrad.

He was on trial, and even then he was being doubted throughout the whole of chapter 3, again he wasn't the best example.

Forsyth and Python were the commoners, Lukas is a noble. I'll agree they are better examples.

What should I do with the Leather Shield? It unlocks a skill or something?

>summoning Witches

Delthea really proved her worth though

>sans serif
fuck off you imposter

Kiria Kurono - Cute and Cool

32 HP
34 Atk
36 Spd
18 Def
26 Res

Sharur - 16 Mt - Accelerates special trigger by 1
Pastel Power - AoE move that inflicts an additional -7 HP and a random -4 Debuff to all affected enemies

Yashiro Tsurugi - Best of the Best

HP - 35
Atk - 34
Spd - 40
Def - 26
Res - 22

Futsu no Mitama - 16 Mt - Accelerates special trigger by 1

Mysterious Student - AoE move that inflicts an additional -7 HP and a random -4 Debuff to all affected enemies

Wait till the full Knights of Valentia artbook is released.

Kill yourself.

Clive makes it clear that the rest will still handle the actual details. They basically want him as a figure head.

>Alm's pauldrons and Celica's pendant take up half a page
>first 2 pages are low res images that both only take up half a page
>pegasus sisters have so much negative space on their 2 pages

bad layout design desu

cy

Items are subject to this Echoes's silly skill system. Some items have skills attached to them that you learn just by battle with them equipped. Leather Shield gives Swap so you can swap adjacent units.

Skills do not carry over. If you want to use swap, you must equip the Leather Shield or something else with it.

Leather shield also gives 3 Def while equipped.

Spin the turnwheel. Aren't random AI witches just so good? Isn't it better when you also need to keep her alive?

Witch AI prioritizes people at the end of a formation group, so put someone there who won't die/won't kill her.

Doot pussy

I'm assuming that the skill will belong only to the person who wields the shield and cannot be given to anyone else, correct?

Win the map in three turns. Yes its possible, I did it.

Alm, Tobin, Python up the bridge as bow knights, Clair on the side. Clair got the boss to come off the supplies and attack her, Tobin and Python proceeded to kill the boss. Heavy Draw for 26 dmg each, took out his 44 hp in two attacks both at 80%+ hit chance.

L-lewd!

How do I obtain this?

Yeah, it's weapon based.

What the hell is this?

Why do you do it you piece of shit? Tharjascum, give me a straight answer: why?
Have some control man.

Yes, skills learned are only on the person who has used the item. If Alm were to learn Swap, only he can use it until the others also train with the shield.

So don't get too attached to most of the skills, because you're going to end up replacing most of the weapons/items when they quickly become obsoleted.

>already having multiple tier 3 units before chapter 4
gross

>Thracia 776 remake never

You gotta agree to be Luther's friend.

me hanging with my boys (i'm on the right)

this season pass shit is stupid

I dont know if im downloading the actual dlc or something that will let me download the dlc

I need the former because i cant access the USA eshop on a japanese 3ds.

One of the biggest problems with this game is that 90% of the skills are awful and deal less damage than just doubling and killing the enemy.