Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3N8wkMVKdw&t=124s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me

fianlly i have found the thread for me

ME!

Fourth'd

Nascar thread?

I'm poor and too smart for my own good. I don't mind living on 13.50/hr all that much, but for fuck's sake can we at least bury the nukes so we're not constantly shitting ourselves?

oh hey they made the Cars movie real life

>makes minimum wage
>fears nuclear war

bro

i'm not poor, but i am stupid.

I bought a Tacoma over a used Lexus RC F that had a good deal. What the fuck is wrong with me

Nah, it's like $7.50 here. Are you implying I shouldn't be afraid of nuclear war?

Lmfao, 03 tacoma here
You fudged up friend

wow that looks like it might actually benifit from fwd

i know, i'm already having buyers remorse now

Just stupid.

The only country stupid enough to nuke people, doesn't have the means of getting it's nukes anywhere that far from them, and even it's closest ally thinks they're retarded.

The rest of the countries realize nuclear war would be stupid, and if during the height of the cold war, America and Russia refrained from nuking one another, then nothing major will happen.

I mean should you fear it? Yes, but in the same way you fear a meteor coming down, could it happen? Yeah, is it likely to happen, or at lease likely enough to happen you should be in a constant state of fear? Probably not yet.

@meriKKKunts will get @mericKKKeked real soon. We are bringing the war to your front door. Prepare for it, @meriKKKucks.

I bought an underpowered & overpriced memetruck

Just stupid

what does this even mean

you really do belong in the "stupid" category

What was the middle part?

I Am A (((Globalist))).

@meric@

meric@ what, gmail?

@^^3r1c@ will be cucked.

>@^^3r1c@
That looks like the kind of address you have to pay extra for.

Quit being a cuck. We must secure the future for white children. White genocide is real and we must stop it.

Stop

Have you seen my hat?

Shut the fuck up, you goddamned cuck.
Shut the fuck up, you goddamned fedora.

The end of the white race shall be the work of you two, can't you see the damage that I and I alone am trying to prevent?! Fuck you. White Power. 1488.

>fedora
Oh, it's not a fedora.
I should have mentioned that.

nah im not a braindead republican

Where's that picture from? Juice is all fucked up

poor and stupid? Boy do I have the car for you!

youtube.com/watch?v=I3N8wkMVKdw&t=124s