Fourth for No American Products are good

Including american posters

6th for confirming third

Nth for get contact lenses

>mine tomorrow

cannot fucking wait

Nth to get proper eyes, you blind fucks

N+3th for they dry my eyes out

#th for honda still running while you're getting your cuckbus system's issues worked out at a dealer

>but hans i only changed a lightbulb

Dailies are shit

#+1th for box'a'neutrals

I find this ironic where the BMWs wrecked the TT while the Honda nearly killed Guy Martin
Also Canbus is the superior system Jap crap pleb

At least the gearbox has more gears than neutrals in a BMW

I get weeklies and wear them for about 6 months.
I definitely going to go full blind at some point.

I found monthlies to be even worse

Toyotas dominated the last nascar race so my corolla must be the best car

say I wanted to get a motorcycle license.
what are some cheap motorcycles that aren't total crap and are under 260cc (laws learner permit riders from getting anything over 260cc except for some specific ones)

What would a bike from a non bike company look and be like.
Say mitsu or suburu made one, or a chevy or ford bike.
Well I guess a chevy or ford bike would just be harley.

Your analogy blows:
1. That bike is a super stock, and it holds overall section records (including over superbike).
2. The TT is on public roads which stimulates similar conditions faced by your everyday rider

Stay BTFO my man

I always wondered what a Toyota or Nissan bike would be like.
Imagine a GM or Ford bike, kek.

>Canbus is superior look at how simple it looks! it has less stuff to go wrong!
>mode of operation is neither simple nor reliable
>mfw i splice a relay in for a simple USB accessory plug for $5 while you scour ebay for $50 modules to plug into your cuck electronics and shop around for expensive powerlet-to-whatever adapters

Like if you want more than one farkle just put in a second fuse box nigga.

if I wanted to win races I wouldn't care, but for a daily instead of a weekend warrior bike I don't want your engineer-autism pleasing nonsense.

You finally moved your sv, or you give up and finance it?

Nissan bike.
240 version of a bike, or a Juke version.
Mazda bike, with a rotary

I'd rather carry a bottle of eyedrops around than go back to glasses. My monthlies don't bother me unless I sleep with them in.
I know people who leave dailies in for a month, sleeping included. It's a horrible idea.

So you know when you've done something in routine for years and then one day an anomaly breaks that? Today I dropped my bike on my driveway because I forgot to take of my disk brake lock because my helmet strap decided to be uncooperative. Fortunately only the brake handle got bent but still. Because of a fucking misaligned d-ring.

It is a horrible idea.
I leave them in for months on end, sleep included. It's not that bad comfort wise. But as far as my eye health goes, just the worst. I'm also more susceptible to pink eye.

>Nissan Juke motorbike

>tfw no shapely performant T H I C C mitsubishi supersport

A toyota bike would be a yamaha engine in a really floppy chassis with a shitty suspension. However, some japanese street racers would mod it until it was sorta good and convince people that the stock bike was actually brilliant.

With the nismo tune

Oh man I sure do love antiquated rats nest of cables and fuses.
Meanwhile I can get aux light kits which integrate fully with the bikes, brakes, daylight sensor, high beam/low beam, and is programmable using the bikes own controls.

I don't see what's wrong with just putting a big fucking light on it and wiring up a new switch separate from the main harness, or putting it on the same switch as the regular high beam.

Oh wait you describe it with buzzwords like rats nest and antiquated so it must be bad

They made a Nismo Juke? WHAT THE FUCK?!

Yep, and apparently it was pretty good performance wise.

>I don't see what's wrong with something which is objectively inferior, less controllable, and requires adding new controls to the bike

And I can build my entire cluster from one trip to (radio shack equivalent).

>Money spending rider of justice

Because it's infinitely easier to work with as a home mechanic using readily available generic parts and you don't need that level of light control for anything but showing off to your friends

You don't have to add new controls either. Just use existing switches. It's not hard. Properly installed switches do not carry the load, they trigger relays and can trigger more than one relay.

>look guys the program has a disco lights setting
>party at my garage tonight

Having additional wiring running everywhere and mechanical fuses is antiquated my friend

This is some high quality b8

How is that meant to be a bad thing? There are very simple rules to follow so it's nearly impossible to fuck up and works fine, albeit strangley with minor fuckups, unlike cuckbus which can be thrown off and become inoperational by something as simple as using the "wrong" bulbs that would have still worked in a regular system.

Also, your shit is insanely expensive for shit as simple as adding lights.

Oh man we should have stuck with analog projection too, because it's easier for the end user to repair.
Nevermind that it doesn't perform as well it's easier for me to tinker with!

>being poor

Nice! Enjoy the bike user

External functionality is a concern, and one separate from canbus. you can do plenty fancy shit with a traditional harness and fusebox system, just have the computers remote and close to the powered component, thereby making them easy to replace, add, or even... add to another bike!

How expensive and recent the internal wiring is of little consequence, until it breaks or needs to be modified/gutted for transplants and parts.

I guess BMW bikes are now leasemobiles meant to be owned as bone stock for a year and then traded in for the next model after two years

inb4 comparing this to carbs when EFI is as simple to deal with as a fucking blinker

As someone working with canbus at a professional level I can say I fucking hate the system, but it is nice to work with.

In that it allows for the possibility of repair, yes.

....you are aware we're all supposed to be motorcyclists?

No

But you can repair canbus systems too. Just that you don't have the skills doesn't mean it's impossible

>you will never have a flying motorbike
feels bad man

Depends on the style,
Sport= ninja 250
Cruiser= rebel 250
Offroad= literally any four stroke 250, avoid chinese
Naked= ???

Yeah, it's gonna be picked up on Friday, but I got some cash from relatives to get my new baiku tomorrow already. Sold it criminally under value, but it was a good deed so I don't care too much.
Got a cornering training coming up and a 2 day tour right after, wanted to do those on the new bike already.

Thanks!

Never get a cruiser under 1000cc

Naked; Nighthawk 250.

She's indestructible.

>sons of anarchy
Eww

Build me a canbus. I want to see that shit on YouTube.

You don't know real terror, child.

Canbus repair is as simple as any other repair. Bad wire somewhere making a light go out or whatever? Redo the connection. The solid state electronics themselves are unlikely to fail, but if they do, they can not be repaired unless you

A: take the time to go through the entire complex circuit (nobody does this) and hope to god you can source that one bad chip or faulty resistor, or that it's just an easy to spot blown capacitor
B: buy new electronics (triple digits in parts)

The only real disadvantages are that you need a fuse block for everything. You have to take your time and do a lot of routing through the entire bike instead of stuffing everything behind the front fairing in 15 mintues with a relay soldered to a bare spot on the low beam bulbs connector and a big fat wire with a fuse holder running straight to the battery. That would make the canbus system flip out.

Sure thing aspie

Th for R1 the king

is that kanon matsubater from love dream: cinderella girls?

I said repair, that's different from making it.
I repair canbus systems at work sometimes, it's easy as shit.

You should always take your time repairing. The part that has failed might not be the part that caused it.

Yamaha a shit. Blows up as soon as your warranty's out.

I'd rather own a Suzuki. At least then you can locktite a little longevity in.

>mfw honda is just overpriced, slow suzuki

>Jap shit
Yawn

>owning an unknown brand
kek

>Aprilia
>unknown

I hope you're just pretending to be a retard

>the most succesful italian brand uses japanese parts and design philosophy but with a blatant disregard for profit margins and buyer accessibility that the japanese could never bring themselves to have

Really makes you think

>#bearacer

I have always wished porsche would make a Superbike because ive been a lifelong fan of the 911s.

Also a Lamborghini bike, because I bet it would be mental.

I bet Mercedes would make incredible bikes.

they would just be BMWs but with more failure prone electronics and expensive parts. total money pits.

I wonder what an Aston Martin bike would be like

>porsche motorcyle
I wish this nightmare on no man

Gorgeous

Dont buy 928s or 944s (poorfagporschrs) and you wont have electronic issues.

Probably like the new Norton V4 ss

Style, comfortable and made to cross the continent in a matter of hours

Not really bike related, but since you seem like you might know.
$8k usd too much for a 77 924? I feel like it is.

I wouldn't touch one with a 10 ft pole.

Ok, thanks.
Just saw one on craigslist that looked kinda cool. And don't know much about porsche other than they can be money pits.
Should probably go with the 65 new yorker I was looking at then.

I want one nao

750CC 52HP
C
C

H
P

LMAO

>one rusty uncompetitive rider has one problem not seen before or since
>but because it's a meme rider at a meme race it represents its entire racing history
I didn't know Alphonse posted in dbt

We call that kawasaki

Guy martin also raced BMW and did well
He even raced older hondas and he did, predictably, well
It's just the new one that's reportedly shit

>also fuck you, guy is /ourGuy/

No, we call it Yamaha.

>guy martin
why do people care about a slowfag who can't talk straight?

Nah, Yamaha handles the best out of the japs AND they have the most complete electronics package, bordering on s1k territory

On the other hand Kawasaki has ktrc which is barely wheelie control, is ridiculously choked in street map and had to copy Ducati of all people for frame bracing

He can't ride straight either.

How pigfat would a chrysler motorcycle be?

Fuck off mate
Just wait for the new automatic goldwing and instal a hand shifter

How autistic would it be to only like someone because they have the same name as the best motorycle brand in history?

What, you mean Dunlop?

Honda crf250L

Note the L, this might be the best bike ever built.

Wrf250r can come too, but has been discontinued.

He raced other bikes this year and wasn't impressive.

JSB is the only place they have real factory support (everywhere else it's just regional sponsorship) and they win there.

He must mean Suzuki.

>tfw you will never go to japan and take a qt suzuki wife
>tfw you will never name your son Grant Suzuki Xavier Richards in honor of your wife's maiden name and st. Francis Xavier

>dissin muh guy Guy
are you the fastest cyclist/hillclimber/motorcyclist/gravity racer AND river boater?