/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

away away ERP Edition

>A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

PURGE FILTH

I feel like the crying messengers was a bad decision.

Every fucking where

All I hear is

Fucking

Crying

Messengers

nth for KOS

Thanks for including me!

Anyone up for HMPH in layer 1 great pthumeru ihyll? Pass is bbg

Is fire dog user who wants to get waning abysall still doing firedog?

I just woke up from my neet nap

Yuria! First try:
>+24,8% fire attack
>+14 fire attack
>increased stamina cost by 3.2%

And a blood rock!

I'm hosting at the moment

758v8txa
bbgrind

:^) cool, omw

H-How do I get on there?

nice find user

Where'd Mercure go?

Messed that fight up. My bad segalt. Gonna ring again.

I just beat the game with the executioner's outfit.
In NG+ I realized it makes you look kinda........................fat

can 2 people help me with FRC Rom? pass is spider, glyph is 3wgg5b9p. I want to take all the little spiders out then kill him before the second phase starts or right at the second phase. I'll be at the lamp

Wouldn't you say, kinda chunky?

Or chunky.

be a regular and post your character screen when the drawfag asks

is there another/more recent version? I'm not the drawfag I just posted the most updated version I had

let me know when you're here and I'll wait, incase you need to run the glyph or something

>tfw you decide to check out what's going on in the game industry and if there's anything to finally end this two year dry streak
>Battlefield 1 is adding Russia DLC and making the scout class, the single most played class in the game, female; when historically the female battalions made up about 0.05% of the army, never saw frontline combat, and was disbanded after less than a year
What the fuck is going on in this bizarro world? Did the moon presence come down and no one realized the night of the hunt began or something?

Another great fire abyssal! 2 out of 2!
>24.8% fire attack
>+2.8% rally potential
>-67.5 durability
And another blood rock!

Maybe........

I told myself I was gonna finally start playing MGS1 after I beat Bloodborne
that was 4 days ago and all I've done since is NG+ and dungeons
why is this game so good

industry has been fucked for a long time, save a few gems here and there.

For the honor of Cainhurst.

SRRCing

Bayonetta and Vanquish is on PC.
Nier has a sequel

>Twin Peaks is fucking continuing.

Deadly Premonition is coming out with a card game.

This year is fucking crazy.

As if fucking Battlefield 1 is going to represent historical accuracy in any way

waiting for one more person. of no one else joins we'll go through it

>almost never die to hotdog
>die like 3 times while hosting

I swear it's not always like this ;_;

Sure, no rush.

I wish you could organize gems and favorite them

I love collecting them but it's such a mess when you want to pick the right ones for your weapons

he doesn't know

>Don't have a decent PC
>Never played the original NieR
The last non-indie game I bought was DaS3 which lasted like two weeks before hoping right back onto the BB train, just fuck my shit up.

I just sell shit earlier ones, hate having a mess of gems

I don't get the Nier hype. I played Automata and I guess it was alright, but it was seriously very lackluster for me. I suppose people play those games for the storytelling aspect of it or something

>slaying shitters
>badass weapons
>fancy bows
>best fashion
>platonic queen friend
Vilebloods are based.

>want to explore a Isz Root
>low on mats

Can anyone with mats to spare make one now for me and share the glyph?

>all these moveswaps

I hate being the 3rd wheel lmfao

I always grab all of them and store the good ones in the storage. Then delete/sell the rest in the store.

being able to move items around in your inventory would be great

I just put all the gems that I have that are good and aren't using in my storage, the rest get deleted

I mean some are so pretty. I just sold a Waning Heavy Abyssal because it's useless and was just taking space, but I wish I could keep it for collection or something.

>is a shitter
>one forced in superior nippon steel weapon
>bloodletter is a church weapon
>bow is a workshopweapon
>that fucking ponytail
>cucked by a monster queen
Vilebloods are unequivocally shit.

put it in your storage

I keep gems like that as well even though they are literally useless for my build

>he doesn't know

Getting the urge to do another run through Bloodborne. Can't decide on a 50/25 STR character or an arcane character.

What would be good for getting platinum? If I went arcane would it be worth it do pump some DEX to help my visceral damage?

I absolutely loathe FRC Rom

Scheduled Church inspection!

What faction do you serve, hunters?

I recently returned to the game and went with an arcane character and I've had a lot of fun. I didn't touch SKL at all, theres no room for it in the build if you dont want to go past meta-level

Yurie is cute!

25/50 Str/Arc with at least 12 Skill, at most 25. You're gonna have to get use to shitty visceral damage as an Arc build unless you're using Nourishings on a split weapon like HMS. I'd say Arc is funner for Tools, both 50/25 Str/Skl and Str/Arc has a lot of weapon variety.

You were saying?

>had a BLB standing in a pool of oil glyph
>lost it
>went as far as the archive let me checking older threads
>can't find it

>If I went arcane would it be worth it do pump some DEX to help my visceral damage?

No, just forget about viscerals when you're playing an arc build

is the 12 vit 99 arc a meme or it's the best one for pure arc builds

>he knows too well

Why hello my church contemporary, I am a mensis scholar! What brings you here to Yarhagul? Oh sorry just look at the time, you should get going now! Not because there's horrific things being done here, because there isn't!

Hoontah of Hoontahs checking in

It's a meme for PvP, better to go 40/70 if you're sticking to 98. Getting 20 more Arc puts you at 116.

SRRC is taking a while. Sorry, m8.

It disturbs me that if you look at the chart there is only one person wearing the cage and it's a memelord doing it for le randumb reasons.

I guess true enlightened masterminds like us scholars don't partake in beastly events such as fights.

My butt XD

XD

I'm 25/50 str/arc and I want to purge some filth with the wheel. What is the optimal gem setup? Can't really make sense of the gem list

Not up to anything unusual, I hope? That's a lot of bags in that cart you have there, friend.
Are they... squirming?

It's not worth it, tools are best used for utility. Go 50 ~ 70 arc and put the rest into vit and str/skl if you want to use some weapons.

Nourishings, Radials from Gargoyles/Rom, Triangles/Wanings from Amygdala

Go fuck up FRC amy for those sweet 21.5% nourishing gems

I'm not even mad at this point

I can hear Miyazaki laughing in the distance

That is what I suspected, I just wanted to make sure before starting the farm.

REPRESENT

You should really be heading out, Chiorfriend

>atk down

whoever thought this curse was okay needs to be purged

me hont honters

thank you Segalt

Myself

If at least Undead Giants dropped 32.
it makes sense

Watchers are easier but I've fought them so many times I'm so tired

Fuck u

Who wants to run Ailing Loran with me?

ringin at the first layer lamp pass bbg

>when the move swaps get too real

>America is falling to pieces
>Japan on verge of getting nuked

So comfy

Gonna set up a savescum for Ihyll Rom for some Nourishing farm. At layer 1 boss, co-operators welcome! v5v5fpsd pass bbg5

FUCK

How cruel can one possibly be?

>getting clipped and one-shot by hotdogs backfoot at the end of his charge

JUST

BB2 ideas

>Separated movesets from weapons. You equip them separately. You can equip Normal Attack, Heavy Attack, Dashing Attack, Lunge Attack, etc and they behave differently depending on the weapon you equip. Some movesets are still weapon based, but the basic ones are all set in the menu. This way you can costumize your moveset to have only thursts, for example. Think God Hand.

>Smithing gems. You can fuse two identical 19 to make a 20, or make a new 19 with a different curse. This way if you keep farming you'll eventually get what you need from sheer persistence, instead of relying 100% on luck.

>curse ATK DOWN is no longer a thing

>Very heavy weapons can't be parried. Medium sized have narrower parry boxes, but only when 2 handed.
>If you hit someone while they are shooting, they enter visceral animation. This is to prevent gunspamming
>Guns actually have cons and pros instead of just making the evelyn better than everything else
>Remove all BLT req from guns

>Add a fucking cape on/off for chest pieces

>Remove +HP%/+Stam% runes. Make runes more powerful all around, so people really need to think which one they'll equip with no obvious best choice

>Make chalices way more crazy in general, even if it means breaking them a little

also not gonna host many more runs, maybe just another few successful runs

Bahahahaha

Yuria, thank you for hosting but I also need some nourishings

I'm coming

aside from equipping movesets I like these ideas.

So, basically

The best variant of Bloodletter is the normal variant+PHYS% UP

Beckoning at L1 boss gate. From one hotdog to another.

any variant with 3x 31% blt

Is BL43 the real meta?

Only for the ascended ones

I had a dream I accidentally leveled my vit to 41 last night.