Too large to comfortably sit inside any car except large trucks and SUVs

>too large to comfortably sit inside any car except large trucks and SUVs
why cant they make fucking BIG coupes so larger people can fit in too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16749708/#q16749708
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about a dodge challenger? They're pretty huge

>large

Just fucking eat less

Are you the guy who always complains about being too small for his F150?

Because nigger Japs don't care about fatties

some people get large not because they eat much, its not hard to understand shitlord

no

yeah id love some jap car that is for large people

>shitlord
for a second I thought you were for real, thanks for clarifying this

>tfw lanklet
>tfw can't fit in dream shitboxes

6'6"

comfy in a VW up.

iktf brother

How about you stop being a fat disgusting fuck and eat less

>be OP
>can't fit through a normal sized door frame
>"thy shuld mak dourz widr for largur pepole baka"

>Too fat to fit inside any vehicle except SUVs and trucks.
>Demands that car manufacturers make bigger vehicles to accommodate him.

Typical burger line of thought right there, Americans never fail to amaze me.

The entire Anglosphere + Europe is getting too fat at this point, not just Burgerland. Pretty embarassing considering Japan and South Korea are also 1st world countries but have

which is inexcusable.
you can eat literally EVERYTHING and don't get obese if you just don't fucking stuff your face every second and walk like 15minutes a day, even in your house.

>vegetable of the day
>fried cheese
start the fucking purging. NOW

Don't knock it till you try it

No you fucking cant. Weight loss is 4/5 diet and 1/5 exercise, and walking doesn't do shit

I'm not saying its bad, but they literally referred to dairy as a fucking vegetable. That's just a whole new level of how much I want to kill myself

>Weight loss is 4/5 diet and 1/5 exercise

Only if you're a fatass that eat like a pig. For a normal person that need to lose 5-10 kilos is 1/3 diet and 2/3 exercise. EXERCISE, not walking 15 minutes.

PT Cruiser

What's your weight/height OP?

this, we should've asked this a long time ago inb4 no response because we're right

6'3" and 500 pounds. im big like bane

>500 pounds

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

>larger people

Self-inflicted fatabeetus is not cause to make vehicles no one will buy.

You don't need a coupe. Your wanting one indicates you are stupid as well as obeest. Buy truck, SUV or a motorcycle. Motorcycles have unlimited room for expansion of pigfatflabulent operators.

Protip, when your folds drag the ground, attach skateboards via body piercings to raise them off the road.

Correlation /=causation.
Both are trends with unrelated causes
>probably.

Big like Bane if he was made out of lard. I'm that tall and weigh half that and am still overweight

I don't think riding a motorcycle as a solution for being absurdly fat you can't fit in a car properly is a good solution since hes going to snap the suspension

i'm 6'4" with way more headroom than i need in my tracker.. if anything this car / the seat rails are bad for short people, since the pedals get hard to reach under 5'6".

Test drive a Ford hot hatch like a Fiesta ST, they're great for larger people.

> being this much of a mental midget
Why would I want to burn 20 calories walking for 15 minutes when I can just eat less

>big like Bane

try a golf

I'm 6'2" and 290 pounds, 42" waist, and a geo tracker is incredibly comfy

my aunt & uncle used to live next door to a certain famous basketball player, he had a maybach and a lamborghini gallardo custom built/modified(?) to fit him lol

Do morbidly obese people deserve suffering?

I'm 19 and 120 pounds and I eat like a fucking pig

Jealous?

No you don't. You probably eat junk food but don't actually consume many calories, so you're skinny but unhealthy. Metabolism only really varies 200kcal/day from average.

Not really because you're probably a skinnyfat with hypertension. It will catch up to you

>in decent shape
>But 6'5"
>Too tall to justify an NA Miata

sadfrog.png

>skinnyfat with hypertension
what is

they already make big cars
your just too fat
yes they bring it on them self every day

Thin frame with a normal BMI but a high body fat content defines skinnyfat. Hypertension is high blood pressure which is pretty common amongst that group of people

They do, anything American with 2 doors should fit your fat tush. Or lose weight you fat piece of trash.

fuck that fills with me with concern. My arms and legs do seem overly jiggly

your guts gonna get wrecked
hope you enjoy crohn's disease or what ever

Diet and exercise. If you're 19 you're still plenty young enough to prevent any long term damage

lifting is fucking boring though

im probably just gonna go the climbing gym 3-4 times a week

S63? It's pigfat as fuck so it's perfect

6'6", 250 lbs. and body like a god. I fuckin LOVE small cars.

VW does a surprisingly good job with accommodating larger drivers. My Golf feels like I'm to short for it honestly. Although I like to keep my legs from being too cramped, while having the wheel closer to me. So it's weird anyway

You really are dumb aren't you?
Kek

>two completely different scales
"LOOK I MADE THE TWO CHART THINGIES LINE UP LOOOL!!!!111"

That's always a good choice but expensive

What is this bootleg escudo, yanks explain this.

the climbing gym charges $70 CAD for a monthly membership

Instead of demanding that manufacturers make cars big enough to moor your immense hamplanet ass in how about you just loose weight?

>loose weight

>the way the hamplanets organs are pushed all over the place because of the fat

Look at Lexus. Those cars should fit you just fine. My co-worker is a huge fatass (probably 450lbs) and he drives a LS 460 and he loves it. So if it can support that big ball of shit it can support you. Used Lexus are a good deal because those cars last forever.

that fucking trap started me on that downward spiral to only fapping to traps. I hate my life

that's a trap?

its a death trap and anyone that drives one wants to die.

Yes. Its from a game (I can't remember right now) but they are all traps.

>Be chubby manlet
>Have to crawl under front of Semi truck to replace Alternator belts
>almost get stuck
>Manlet enough to wedge myself between radiator and engine
>get belts around crankshaft pulley fairly easily
>Try to crawl out
>Stuck
>Push back into engine compartment
>Try a different angle
>Nope
>Try to wedge myself through space where wheelwell and fender meet
>Works great until I get my mantits and gut lodged between the Pittman arm and the surprisingly sharp edge of the polished chrome fender
>Really stuck spend almost 5 minutes trying to get back into the comparably comfort engine compartment
>Fuck it
>Lay flat on my back squared against the fender with my feet against the motormounts
>Suck in my gut as hard as possible and push myself away from the engine with the posterior chain power one only gets from years of squats and oats
>When my shoulders clear I am hit by an intense pain as the fender begins tearing at my fat
>by now the rest of the shop has gathered around to laugh at me
>When my shirt pocket gets caught on a bolt I begin to freak and kick against the engine hard enough to make the truck rock
>I don't even feel pain at this point I have become a baby giving birth to himself
>When I feel the base of my gut plop from under the fender I know I'm free
>Dust myself while ignoring my coworkers and customers jeers and finish the job
>suddenly none of this matters when I remember that I'm doing an hourly job and I just got paid an extra $20 for being a fat cunt

No, if it is just a rebranded Escudo then its fairly safe from rolling, their centre of gravity is fairly low. I imagine people just roll them alot because they have such good ramp angles and torque delivery so the car is capable of getting itself in situations that wouod roll pretty much any car.

how fat fuck are u

because im 305lbs 6 foot 3 and i fit in honda civics , and chevy sonics

6'2 with xboxhueg legs, can confirm.

>"""people"""" over 300 pounds
Unless you are >7' tall and bulking there is no excuse

>6'5" 260lb
>looking for 2006-2010 V8 Explorer

Would I fit comfortably?

What? Do you know what BMI is? Surely you aren't suggesting it would number in the millions. lol!

6'3+ and bulking like a madman is more appropriate.

why dont they make trucks with bench seats and full size beds anymore

Alright so I'm actually 6'5" and about 210lbs so I can't comfortably fit in many sedans. I am currently driving a 2009 Ford Fusion but I want to get a "new" (new to me, could be new or could be used

Try the Mini Cooper. If your size is mostly height, you'll be surprisingly fine in one.

In case you aren't meme'ing: I mean that you can make any two graphs line up by just changing their scales until they somewhat look like eachother. It's fucking retarded buzzfeed tier science. Literally the only resemblance these two lines have is the fact that they're rising.

Are you that large fat fuck who can't fit in a F-150?

>archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16749708/#q16749708

no one gets fat from eating too little.

YES. YOU. CANNNNNNN.

Show me some fat Ethiopians then

No you fucking can't. Anyone who is getting fat while "not eating much" is simply underestimating their intake. Calories in, calories out.
>that's reductionist broscience
It's thermodynamics.

Sperg harder. You can't argue with FACTS

Well you're not presenting us with any to not be able to argue with, so

>6'4"
>Comfy in a Miata

eat shit lardass

:^)