QTDDTOT

Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

>control f: gtddtot
>0 results
Let's change that.

I'll start:

How do you ride in a car with someone else driving without silently judging their driving. I have found that it is very difficult for me to just relax and ride as a passenger anymore without assessing the driver's every action and usually thinking disapproving thoughts. It makes me really want to drive wherever we go to the point where I get pissed off whenever I have to ride in the passenger seat.

...just don't say anything?? Start a conversation, shit dude I don't knew. However, judging someone on how they drive WHILE in the car with them is about as autistic as it gets. Learn to behave in public ffs.

You have autism. I'm annoyed by the driving of my mom and a mate sometimes. Only when shit gets really dangerous I say something, like when my mate brakes very late while behind a car on some downhill mountain roads and we're fully packed with 4 people and luggage. What a retard.

That's probably because you searched for "guestions" you dong

When youre going slow and in like 4th or 5th gear in a manual and you slam on the gas.....what makes the car hesitate or jerk? Like what exactly is going on here?

My cars been jerking between 30-40 mph
All my tires are balanced
Transmissions good
And differential fluid is good
It's a 2001 Ford Mustang automatic with overdrive
When I turn overdrive off it still happens
Also when it shifts into 3rd it jerks forward if I'm going slow in the RPM's (under 2000)

What is it?

My 97 stang did this too. Only thing I was ever told it could have been was the transmission forks.

Why is this board full of people talking about big wangs and how much they dislike vag? Is it just full of faggots?

Your engine doesn't have the torque to overcome the inertia of your car at that gear ratio

just wait till you hear them talk about CUMMINS and STIs

thisyou are discovering the reason cars have multiple gears

im planning on buying a new car and selling my old one but i can't sell my current one until i buy a new one.
what can i do to avoid paying insurance on two cars while selling the old one

When you want to buy a used car what are the logistics of getting a mechanic to inspect it and how much does it cost?

>$80k car/SUV
>tv screens in headrests
>20 fucking 17
>they're still 480p with composite input

What the fuck is this shit? I'd think it would be more expensive to find those things these days than to put in a proper 1080p or even 720p screen with HDMI. Did all these car makers just buy up tens of millions of these things back in 2005?

>Hey dealership man
>I want to take car to X mechanic on Y date, here's a deposit
>okay user, we'll schedule that for you
>show up at agreed time, go to mechanic, hand him 50-100 burgers

doing some work on my gfs car it's an audi tt from 2000 anyone know the correct jacking point? any time I lift from where you'd normally jack a car the body just crumples like paper

>What is it?
Your transmission obviously. Replace the fluid, filter, and solenoids. See if that helps some. If not it's time to pucker your asshole

Are you seriously jacking it up from under the body? Holy fuck you're dumb. Put the jack under the fucking frame rails you imbecil

Going to buy my first set of car wheels soon. Enkei Compe 16x8's. How do I figure out what size tires would work best on these?

Yeah but the transmission fluids fine and it only has 30k miles

I'd say take what the other guy said about it "obviously" being the trans with a grain of salt. Nothing you said convulsively points to the trans. That being said I don't have any other specific idea of what's doing that. Could be a bad tire or wheel could be trans, could be something else.

Yeah I'm baffled as to why they want to cum in engines and put big wangs on their cars, seems like this board is uber gay

Well the tires are balanced I know that but also one tire has 40% tread left vs the right tire having 90% left if that matters
The tire with 40% is where the power is
transmitted just so you know

Do I work my way up to learning how to add a turbo to my car, or do I just go ahead and do it?
If I work my way up, what should I learn first?

I bought a shitter car (toyota tercel) for 700$. It ran really well for a week but today I was reving the engine hard in neutral to get a laugh out of my friends about the tiny car vroom sound.
Laughs turned to dread as a thick white cloud came out the back of it.
I then drove home and revved it again, nothing.

Its probably I got fucked over by the trailer trash I bougfht it from. But is there a non head gasket reason this could happen?
If not, I need to keep it alive at least 6 more months, are there any sealants or stop leaks that work, or are they a more harm than good thing?

Nah probably head gasket. I bought this for 700$ and ran into the ground and blew the head gasket. Go to the right guy and you can get him to put some head gasket sealant temporarily.

People who are impressed with TV in a car are morons, so they wouldn't know the difference.
When your market is rich soccer moms you can cut a lot of corners

You can put the old one on Park insurance(just sitting there).
Then just pay to put it back on for the days you are selling and test driving it.

Is that different than the goo they sell in bottles at autozone?
Do those work? I've heard they can block up a heater core

lower torque because of gear ratios + most ICE engines have shit torque at low rpms.

What are some good, relatively cheap 6 inch speakers? Thinking of installing some in my front doors

hypothetically if there were two similar cars both with 50/50 weight distribution but one was front engine and the other was rear engine would they handle different still ? thanks

Yes they would handle differently being different cars and all

thank

fuck idk what to do mang

parents are on my case to replace my truck since the power steering seals are busted

call me stupid but i don't know which to pick

05 subaru outback, 165k, 3.0r/3.0l h6 6,000

13 subaru outback, 85k, 2.5i 17,000

or should i start looking at overpriced toyota tacomas