/ndg/ - NieR/Dragenkard General #85

[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

How Long Til 9S destroy his relationship With 2B EDITION

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR:Automata Strategy Guide Content and Concert Spoilers]
pastebin.com/RiMtWAns

>[NieR:Automata Novellas] - Full Translations
mintychu.dreamwidth.org/

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

>[Drakengard 1,2,3+Chip tunes]
mega.nz/#!uYNw2RSR!1o1NmDIIik6nb3YPZWwTIVWHHglCQK18DiLAKXpvrqM

>[Nier+Remix albums+Piano Collection]
mega.nz/#!7dNlQa5Y!r8NsLOq044JoNM6-V1oSzXGNDb3h6_wAAgfXi0xYd_g

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM#announcements/detail/1260291629388919284
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How Long Til 9S destroy his relationship With 2B EDITION

WAIT

Do I accept the request of pod after ending D? What the fuck does it mean? Will it delete my savefile?

It also talks about the punishment for committed sins, but it only makes sense for 2B as well, she constantly refers to what she does with 9S as a sin she must bear. Moreover, that sin happened because of a wish, obviously hinting at their promise.

It only makes sense that it's 2B's song as the last thing she does before ending E is "killing" a promise which results in 9S dying as well.

Just do it user, and no it won't delete your save file

you'll know when the game asks you to delete it.

>she constantly refers to what she does with 9S as a sin she must bear.
from the 1st script:
>2B: I wonder ... if it's okay for me to hope ...
>9S: For the day ...
>2B: For the day ...
>2B and 9S: When my sins can be forgiven.

but later in the same script
>2B (narration): Even if the pain of killing 9S is the sin I must bear.
>9S (narration): Even if the joy of meeting 2B is my reason to live.

There has been a shitload of 9S. Current 9S doesn't have any "sin" he bears to make this song fit him in any way. He also doesn't cry at any point despite being close to it after reading 2B's message but 2B almost cries herself to death at the end of concert script, and song ends up with singer crying too.

Google tells me it will if I choose to go with the missile.

Too late. I didn't even save and now I have to do it all again. I fucking hate shit like this.

it's wrong. the question will happen later, and when it does it'll literally tell you "choosing this will delete your save data. are you sure you want to do it? y/n"

alright I get it now, thanks. This does make perfect sense.

So I can watch ending F without deleting my savefile?

And what's the fucking point of not giving you the ending if you don't save immediately after the credits?

I fucking hate nips sometime.

To add, thank god now I can chapter selec, imagine if I didn't save after ending B.
I'd literally rage.

you can get all the endings. deleting the save is completely optional. all it does is adds your username to the ending e's already huge pool of names.

you'll get a series of questions after you're done with ending e's stuff. answering yes to all of them deletes your save, then goes to ending e. saying no stops the questioning and skips to the ending itself.

you lose nothing by not deleting your save this time around, except maybe some spur of the moment feelings.

Get a room, kids!

I'm reading on the wiki that if I choose to go with the missile it will skip ending D.
Is that why I didn't get the ending?

Seemed like the logic answer to me.

that is the ending d. it has two versions, going and staying. going with the ark changes only one scene.

if you also got ending c, the pod will make a request to you during the credits, and answering it will go directly into ending e's special scene, and after that it'll ask you if you want to delete the savefile.

you can always return to the ending and select the other choice to watch the other scene afterwards.

don't trust the wikis. play the damn game yourself.

Not canon

These two androids need to suffer more. They're not worthy of emulating what we humans have, especially the ashen haired harlot and the young boy. Even of they should find momentary happiness at the end of E, they deserve to have it ripped out from under them.

Post 2B suffering

Taro approved.

Proposal: post more 2Bx9S pics

This fucking hacking game to see ending E is impossible.

Fuck you, Yoko Taro, I'm gonna watch it on youtube afterall and there's nothing you can do about it.

>don't trust the wikis. play the damn game yourself.
I did. I didn't get the ending. So it's because I didn't save.

Accept help you pleb

N[0] One Left Behind fag here.

Finally announcing what it's been leading up to:

steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM#announcements/detail/1260291629388919284

They have a brother and sister relationship

Then you must know that Taro wrote incest before

I don't have the online.
>pleb
Show me a proof you've beaten it or apologize.

What is this? They're not suffering here

A2 is kind of touching 9S face there.

A2x9S fags you need to look at this!

Well, that was fast

You're implying I don't just have this playing on a third monitor on loop

This is some next level stuff.

I kinda doubt it's going to happen. No offence but so many internet projects have been lost to the void

Yeah yeah.

Are you impliying that having 9S as your husband is suffering? How is that suffering?

Is there anyone who actually managed to beat the hacking game for ending E alone here?

Glad you like it.

Don't worry, I'm worried about that too. Hopefully fear of disappointing so many people is enough to keep me from fucking up. Wish us luck.

Wat

No, we just refuse to post 2B suffering, that's all.

>third monitor
casual. True A29S fags loop it on a huge ass tv and use each monitor to always show one of androidkisser's fic chapters. And soon I'll need a new monitor if you know what I mean.

Good luck.

>How Long Til 9S destroy his relationship With 2B EDITION

>I'll never forget the time we met. I knew ours was a love that would last for eternity."

2B only knew war for her entire life, it would be incredibly cute to watch at her attempts to learn even the most basic stuff of peaceful life.

They may love each other forever, but their relationship will have them dying apart and alone. They don't deserve a happy end

That'd be a bit narcissistic
I'm working on the third chapter now

I have bookmarked all her fics in every device I own, its that ok?

Speak for yourself

Perfect, because I refuse too.
(Translation would be apreciated)

As long as they will keep the prayer at their heart, they will always be happy.

What's the point of ending E? Nothing happens.

It didn't say anything. I would have expected something about the machine cores or the moon server with human dna. Nope. Nothing.
Ending D where 9S chooses to go with the machines on the ark makes more sense.

So disappointing.

9S that we know is alive for only a couple of months and already went through a war nightmare.
But his curiosity will for sure lead them to discover how beautiful the world is.

new 2Bx9S fics when? There are so many cute possibilities with them. This awkward proposal comic might be a good prompt too

>9S
>go with Ark
choose one

>Nothing happens.
except for, you know, machines breaking their core programming and gaining true self-consciousness just to save their friends, showing that the childhood of machine life has ended and now they are showing signs of being able to forge their own future

You are delusional if you think 9S wont do some weird shit that ends with them breakin up
[spoilers] and then he tries his best to fix it and it works, leading to sweet make up sex[/spoiler]

A2x9S fags need to stop.
I'm actually losing sleep over it.

LOL, so sad. Kids these days need everything spelled out for them because they can't think for themselves. No imagination or creativity at all.

You are delusional if you think 9S wont do some weird shit that ends with them breakin up
and then he tries his best to fix it and it works, leading to sweet make up sex

>implying 9S doesn't want his own harem with 2B as the centerpiece. That little pervert would do anything for his own benefit

2B only lives because of him, he's a cornerstone of her entire life, she won't ever leave his side.
Besides, entire point of the game is that he doesn't do stupid things when 2B is around.

You!
Now I can ask.
Why 9S?

he will probably ask why machines created YoRHa next. Or why 2B got heels implanted into her legs. Or why 9S didn't kill 2B if he knew about her mission.

Because she deserves to smile

That was obvious from like the second mission of the game.
>I have no reason to hate machines
He has no reason not to make a new experience either, it's the option that makes more sense.
I don't need anything. I just don't find the ending interesting at all. It's a deus ex machina bullshit where everyone lives.
I was under the impression that the androids who manage the moon server created yorha.
And 9S realized the truth about 2B between her death and the confrontation with A2.

I'm still waiting on 042's proposal.
If I could art I'd do it myself.
I didn't ask about A2.
I agree but there are other options.
Why 9S?

DELET THIS YOU PIECE OF SHIT

I wonder how would a battle between A2 and 9S go if she didn't encounter him before and was defenceless against his hacking.
9S at the end of a game is way more jaded than a cocky kid she encountered in the past and she won't be able to provoke him before he bricks her very operating system.

Source?

NOW KISS

Is there something cuter than pic of them in bed?

Please answer.
I'm trying to be nice but this pairing hurts me.
Why would he ever choose to be apart from 2B?

it is so cute because we know that 9S truly loves 2B as a person and not solely because of her ass(though he definitely likes her looks too as judging by how he complimented 21O once androids do appreciate each others beauty).

You can actually imagine them just lying in bed for the whole day talking while just
holding hands and occasionally kissing.

its based on a fan fiction and exists solely to make A2 happy. Don't worry about it.

user, your mind is closed to the possibilities at play.

Who says being with A2 necessarily means being apart from 2B?

If anything, I'd personally suspect A2 would be more likely to shoot him down than 2B would be to dump because he hypothetically wants a poly relationship.

But why did it have to be him?

Fic of that when? After concert ending.

in a parallel universe everything could happen. Stop asking stupid questions about fanfics.
And androidkisser already wrote one of if not the best 2Bx9S ficplease write more of them I know you are reading this

Who else would it be? Who else could it be??

4S? 042 with an android body?

Pod 042, or maybe 4S pulled some shenanigans to fake his black box being offline when it became clear shit was going down.

its a Boar dummy.
A2 and Boar is the cutest lewdest couple.

what's this room?

>042 with an android body.
Fucking yuck. I'd rather write the god damn boar story.

You know what? I know why it's 9S and androidkisser should be ashamed.

the boar fic needs to happen.
It might even be this canonical boar that chased 2B and 9S for the whole day. He saw their love and felt lonely... but then he met A2 and knew that their love will last for eternity. Together they went on adventures and one day freed forest kingdom animals from the dinosaur-like machine.

Its their room in the resistance camp

Actually, as the second person there, my taste would be for 042 in pod form anyway. I've written a girl fucking a scythe that transforms into a sniper rifle before, from the weapon's point of view even, a pod would be easy by comparison.

>he's rubyanon
Whoaaa,small world

>polyamory
No, never. Delete this and yourself, 2B will not stand to be cucked.

Just admit it.
You only wanted to self insert as 9S' lover.
And after all the "Don't waifu 2B! She's for 9S!".
The hypocrisy is astounding.

God no, he's way too good for me lmao
I hope this is satire

I get why 2b falls for 9s, but why does 9s like 2b? It seems like he is one of those guys that instantly falls in love with a female as soon as they interact with him

someone please link a "funny" comic from yesterday. the one with multiple endings.

Bullshit. I've seen the way you girls talk about him.
I know how romantic fiction works. The female is always a self insert.

>a threesome is cucking/getting cucked.
The internet parlance version of this word is truly bizarre.

except he interacted with other girls before including his operator.
He didn't give a single fuck about anyone else at the end. Same goes for 2B actually.

>replayed nier
>got ending e on automata
>want more
Is drakengard worth playing?