Tfw no garage

>tfw no garage
>not even a fucking driveway

dont worry user

Im currently living with my parents and have two cars. my DD that is parked outside and my fun weekend car that goes in the garage that barely has any space and my fucking mom cooks in the garage (its an asian thing idgi)

like i have no space to work in the garage at all. I also have no outlets or source of power in the garage as it is detached from the house and old.

you should be happy you have a car.

>living in a city, shared parking lot in a quiet neighborhood
>can't do bigger repairs because to place to drain fluids and leave the car sitting
>have to store bike under a tarp

Hopefully I can get a place with garage when I move next year

we have a tiny shed that barely fits a car as well, but there's always tons of shit in there, so I have no choice but to park and work on it in the street. always wanted an old japanese car but they're theft magnets in my area. maybe someday

Just work in the dirt, pussy. To afraid to use jack stands in the dirt, pussy?

I park on the street and have to pay like ~$100 a month for the privilege.

i'll eat your ass bitch

>lives with parents
>owns 2 cars

Shouldn't you be trying to get out of your mom's house instead of wasting money on cars?

ye

Hot... go on.

>tfw car is chilling out under a tree somewhere on the property
is there no middle ground between NEET vs having enough money to deal with rent or land tax

Honestly, once you start doing things like owning 2 cars or getting into other financially taxing situations like that, it's an admission of defeat. Basically accepting that you're going to live with your parents for an embarrassing amount of time.

If you're paying insurance/rego/tax on 2 cars, that's only holding you back from being able to move out.

What's sad is that often times the insurance is the bigger financial constraint than the actual car

Well, he did say he was Asian. It's fairly typical for the kid to stick around and take care of the parents.

All I have is a shitty gravel parking area where everything is exposed to the sun

Not like my shitbox is valuable or anything though

>cooks in the garage
How? Grill? Separate stove like situation?

>Live with parents
>6 car garage
>Have 3 shitboxes
>tfw

Thoughts on storing a car in one orlf those container storages you rent? Like 10 bucks a month?

It'll be way more than $10, more like $150-300 a month

You serious? I see billboards advertising low prices

Most likely just for small space for things, not nearly big enough for a car Places near me are charging $150/mo for a "medium" sized locker

No garage as such, but it has a roof at least, more of a shelter, but it's nice to have somewhere to wash your car and so on.
With the work car I have to do 3-4 maneuvers to position it properly before I can reverse, and the gate is so narrow it just barely clears the mirrors.
It's such a pain in the ass to reverse uphill into it a narrow opening, on the other hand I can fit in my Micra front first and there's almost enough room for one more Micra.