Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Buff Vega pls

Play blonde

What's the lore poerlevels in Injustice

Is doctor fate good, in the story he just gets beaten by green arrow, cries and gets his helmet crushed

Play whatever fighting game you have the most fun with!

I hate you OP,you made a thread 4 seconds faster than I did >:^(

Play redheads.

Who attending CEO here?

How hard is it to understand that platforms are a choice? PCs aren't better, it's all relative. Consoles have uniform hardware which means that there is no chance of a hardware bottleneck that causes lag. PCs have *slightly* better graphics than consoles at nearly 4 times the price.

I'd also like to see you build a gaming PC on par with the PS4 for $250.

sniff felicia

Did some testing and found out black canary's knee drop when used as a cross up can't be punished by anything 8 frames or slower. And I also wasn't able to punish it with canary's own 6 frame jab.

play blondes

sniff millia

Play BlazBlonde

BUY SKULLGIRLS

it's a good game i promise

what games does she play and how good is she

she's a qt tho

Play busty blondes.

playichiban

Playing on the D-pad for Tekken will be my biggest challenge

How the fuck does anyone play on this shit

>that
>qt
lmoa

wud play

is xrd dash and mash or is it just longer range footsies? Because I notice the dashes are really fast but the moves are also a lot longer range than sfv

>It's an autistic combo simulator

Fixed it for you buddy

Playing on DPad is the only way to fucking play anything with a joystick

Injustice 2 will have more sales and more players than guilty gear rev 2

Tekken 7 will have more sales and more players than guilty gear rev 2

Guilty gear is dead, long live tekken 7.

I actually think it would be a lot easier if I still played on pad

You keep at it until you get it to work. Took me awhile to be able to wavedash and BDC on Dpad.

Both. Depends on character and your playstyle. Most characters have non-stubby normals.

Dr.Fate could delete Green Arrow by snapping his fingers in the comics if he wanted to

Dashing and mashing will allow you to overwhelm people who don't understand the crap ton of defensive options they have.

Or you are playing Chipp.

It's dash and mash.
Playing reactively is beyond extremely hard.
You are better off trying to make the opponent deal with that shit than trying to come up with a good reaction.

play busty brown blonde from blazblonde

Assists in Skullgirls are good, they aren't bad just because all of them aren't beams.
Tiny roster, sure. Functionally bigger than it's inspiration though.
Can't speak for the movement other than "I like it".
That's not true though.

we already established last thread he was revealed as top 5

If you think "dash and mash" is actually real you're probably too retarded to understand Xrd's neutral

if your character doesn't have long range normals they typically have speed or special moves that move forward to compensate

Yes and Guile is totally balanced

what's different about chipp?

vega main here, he's bottom 7 and I can explain why.

I prefer busty white short blonde.

>American resets you into death

heh, hold this coinflip bitch...

Does Aquaman have any power other than swinging his trident, materializing sharks and riding strange sea insects?

How does Batman beat him in hand to hand combat?

I am a knight for the fgc and this is my blade.

He is too H-Hayai for anyone to handle.

His entire gameplan is to overwhelm the opponent despite their defensive options.
He has the fastest movement, he has 2 air dashes, 3 jumps, and 4 different teleports options.
He also dies in like 2 hits.

This is wrong.

This is correct.

Sort of correct, they could just as well keep you out with normals and specials without having a good grasp of the defensive options.

He runs insanely fast.

nice I see you're rocking that drown in pools for dead games fightstick art

>Playing reactively is beyond extremely hard.
Aren't you a little terrible at the game? Perhaps you should watch how Machaboo plays.

really fast, 3 jumps, teleport, j.D is really annoying to deal with

that's a cute stick

How do you get cool art like this
Do you have to request an entire fightstick like this or?

>Muh anime fighter with fast as fuck air and ground dashes and extremely safe normals is totally a defensive game!

If you are trying to block in guilty gear, you are almost certainly losing. That's your last, desperate attempt to escape pressure.

looks pretty dull senpai

>chipp
>2 airdashes
That's Millia and Dizzy.

Everyone is top 5 in sfv except for Ryu, Juri and FANG, it seems.

Can you smell the fear of sonyggers?

Losing tekken to yet another system is having them shake for weeks.

>eating the resets to death
how bad can you be

plat forgotten capcom characters who will never appear in another game

In the end its completely pointless to keep asking "durrr should I get x on PC cuz what if it dies".
If you have a PC that can run the game, get it on PC. If everyone has the mindset of 'pc will die' then nobody is even giving it a chance.
Buy it, support the community, show devs PC is worth investing in so we get more day 1 releases alongside consoles.
Also chances are if you have a good PC and still bought a console I doubt you cant shell out another $30 to just play it on PC initially and buy it on console later when its cheap if the playerbase ever got too low

>Buy it, support the community, show devs PC is worth investing in so we get more day 1 releases alongside consoles.

That's fucking bullshit. Buying a game just to show support is the cringiest, and goyest thing I have ever seen. If you buy a game just to fucking show support because you are so fucking desperate for ANY FG games they can release ass ports, extremely delayed ports, networking straight outta 2002 or better yet leave them huge buggy messes for long periods because they know the many chuckle fucks who fall for this basic mixup will eat it up and fall for it EVERY. SINGLE .TIME. Why are you fucking anthropomorphizing companies in the first place. They are out to make money they give no fucks about you. If you pay for shit YOU GET SHIT.

Simple as that

Who's hand is that?

>A few japanese players with thousands of hours invested into the game can play reactively almost on pure instinct

It's still a very aggressive game.

aussie jive player

YAMERO

Mishima's

the hand of a man grasping at early 2017 but he can't quite reach it yet, it's dry, it's chaffed, it's bloodied, it's been a long time, but it's close

You are not making a conscious choice when consoles only survive on brainwashlike marketing.

mine after fapping to lili

I pointed you to him because he almost exclusively plays defensive neutral, but there are plenty of even western players who do it too.

>If you aren't crouch blocking half the round you can't play defensive

lmao 09er

Buy Tekken amigos

>Ease of use isn't a thing

Thank god you aren't in charge of anything and never will be.

Aquaman is a normal guy for atlantean standards, which means he's got sjperhuman strenght and his skin is bulletproof, plus he can breathe underwater and talk to fish. Every other thing is due to his atlantean artifacts.
Batman can go toe to toe with him due to Batman having the power of plot armor.

Kaz grabbing basic content from the game to steal it from xb1 and pc.

I watched this dudes injustice videos and I dont get him
Is he acting like an idiot on purpose or?

>no okazumi
Whoever made this fucked up real bad.
The ATP logo wasn't needed either

Post blondes.

>acting

Tweak the picture user

He's got godly bants

Don't worry, she'll be in the next Project x whatever game as an unplayable unit

>Batman players

better than nothing desu

Warcueid is unironicaly a far better name than Red Arcueid

reminder to buy tekken 7 on console if you don't want shitty netcode and day 1 problems

did you see the flowchart for all NRS players thats only one panel and the first one is cry like a baby bitch for Ed Boon to nerf shit

tfw always thought Warc was cool but she's too weird to play

>buying Tekken in the platform with more wi-fi players will mean better net experience

This mentality is why there's no new Darkstalkers game.

Best melty

3rd best gg.

Powerd Ciel is best Melty

Buying tekken on the platform that will actually have players is good advice.

No one gives a shit about PC fighting games except for a tiny useless vocal minority who can't afford fighting games in the first place.

Who are 1 and 2?

Tekken 7's roster looks boring as fuck. All characters fighting with their fists. Should have more variety like BB, GG or injustice.

Who has the best corner pressure in Last Blade 2?

why is she so good

I-no and elphelt. Then bridget, jacko-o and millia.

This time we end it.

Reminder that the ps4 version has extra content and you're getting a lesser version of the game despite spending the same amount for the game.

post psn stats

How do you do medium jumps in KoF14?

I'm doing exactly as it says but only normal jumps are coming out. This is the only part of 14's tutorial I haven't finished yet, short hops and large jumps were straight forward.