playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html
From Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. to Monday,
May 29, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6cg899/firion_solo_vision_of_bahamut_trial_with_only_1tmr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im guessing this will be deleted thanks to the very not hidden reference to the current happening

also why are we getting deleted?

It's not gay to kiss your bros!

I hope she's dead.
Also, fuck dogs.

NOW I REGRET NOT GETTING HER AWAKENING MATS

i am sorry user but if you have kissed your brother you have coochies.

Apparently she's okay

I almost got mats to deck out the second one, but having one of her maxed out is good enough, I'll just use the other for TMR farming

Even if you didn't plan on using her there was a sizeable lapis reward for awakening her to 6*.

I'm sorry user.

>he actually did it
absolute madman

>t hope bsb2 guy
kys retard. you have absolutely no legitimate reason why you couldnt spend 1 stamina to help people besides being a retard and wanting to start shit.
>master race
hello BE ape

>hyperbole
Go home, Hopeanon. I just had the words wrong. What you have here is bascially this one user acting like a douchebag and acting like a martyr whenever it gets mentioned.

booooooooooo

Lick ass, OP

10/10

This.

Ariana is confirmed OK and unharmed, so you're just making fun of kids dying to terrorists. Fuck off idiot OP.

>after the autism detective goes away an argument "mysteriously" starts about how rude RK players are
really gets the synapses firin'

>reposting his autistic reply for attention and bringing it over to a new thread
>implying you're not the literal cancer around here

No one cares mongoloid, go away.

>I just had the words wrong
Which is what people nitpicked, so they were right
>What you have here is bascially this one user acting like a douchebag
You mean like ?

>used like 40 fucking tickets now
>No Zyrus or Roberta
>Had to buy more space due to so many moogles
>The coins keep piling up
What should I do? I just want to be able to use these fucking god damn moogles and not have to sell them but gumi is fucking determined to make me waste everything and not give me A FUCKING ON BANNER 4 STAR.

user looking to clear Bahamut, what's your friend code? If we're not friends already I got a pretty high attack Reberta

OP DID IT. HOLY SHIT

It's time to change our friend units into Ariana due to this unfortunate event...

>NEW ARIANA EVEN WHEN?

>heavicrysts on raid banner
>you can't actually get them
yo that's fucked up

I can't recall which upcoming A+ event bosses are on par with that one, but that there'll be similar annoying shit to look forward to.

You basically have a soul break combination going on thanks to his SSB2 and OSB, congrats. The gloves are also +dark (OSB relic has it, but is synergy locked), so it can be nice if you need to have other characters benefit from the element. Seph's upcoming BSB2 will also be en-dark, and his BSB1 can be pretty swell due to the piercing burst command.

As far as what he can do in RK, the game the way it is currently definitely shows how limited he is compared to others. It isn't a bad thing though - he just does DPS well and that's about it. Dark Bargain and Hailstorm are good abilities to consider outside of combat shit like Lifesiphon. He can basically self-buff his attack twice if you choose to use both skills together. Keep in mind the -DEF and -RES though; you don't want to have him fucked over because of the type of enemy attacks used, etc.

Did you already do the IV raids, my pal?

>"Loud Explosion" heard in Manchester Arena was only a Balloon, reports BBC News

don't give the "be apes" guy attention, he's legit autistic or brain damaged

and then BE APES guy shows up, he's probably a falseflagger and he doesn't even play RK

>I hope she's dead
Based an..
>fuck dogs
OVER THE LINE

>I have no argument so please stop posting
lmao. BE apes are such losers. Can't even falseflag right without getting everything wrong. Any real RK player would know that 1 stamina is meaningless

>Which is what people nitpicked, so they were right
oh wow i can't believe I've been so dumb this whole time. A guy calling someone mongoloids, retards, and idiots is very rude. But someone calling people idiots, autists, and manchildren? What a patron saint!

This whole thing is only continued because the user who got called out very obviously defends himself every time it's brought up. He's super fucking butthurt about it still.

>>"RK bros are peaceful it's BEcucks who are always shitflinging!!"
>every time
LMAO this

glorious

Blah. I guess Ultimate is as far as I go until i have more synergy. U++ snake dick kills the entire party before I can even cast anything.

>>>"RK bros are peaceful it's BEcucks who are always shitflinging!!"
which is said by RK anons literally never because these arguments happen fucking constantly

The fucking hell you're talking about? I'm not the people you're arguing with, I don't want you dragging your retarded paranoid witch hunt shit to a new thread. Are you retarded? Like, for real?

I wasn't part of this conversation but I know exactly what incident you guys are referring to and this user is correct. He insulted people for no reason that were simply asking for someone with that SB to join them in the raid. He deserved the shit talk he got completely and seems to still be pathetically obsessed with defending his poor behavior.

How was the party set up for it?

he's a well know autist around here, ignore him and he'll go away

fucking fake news

Then don't reply to me if you have nothing to add to the present argument. Are you retarded? You don't understand what replying to someone means? Make a normal comment next time instead of trying to be a little bitch about it and pretending you're not one when I call you out.

im replying, hello user. why are you so mad?

suck my cock dude

>People trying to force shitposting and shitflinging between BE and RK
>Arianaposting happening at the same time
Interesting

>don't reply to me or my wife's son ever again!
kek

That's not even the point, the point is the whole "RK Players" are so civil shit is a lie, both sides were wrong and shit escalated because both sides were retarded. And now that shit keeps getting brought back just to further reinforce that point, and I'm sure it's that one "BE Apes" retard who starts this shit

I know your pain user. But at least I got a cute donut with rainbow sprinkles out of the ordeal.

Hello.
Dumb people who say dumb things makes me mad. Any other questions?

why are you mad at yourself?

>Then don't reply to me if you have nothing to add to the present argument.
My argument is that you should stop dragging shit from the other thread to the new one, you inbred retard. I think they're right and you're legit autistic and you don't understand how human interaction works.
Fuck off.

Doesn't really matter when they're all dying in one hit before anyone can even use an action. But this is what I'm working with.

It's pretty similar to what I used against Kain.

>implying BE apes isn't the new and hip insult for BEfags
lmao get with the times gramps.

It's like all discussion BOMBed currently. Feeling a little DEAD.

you sound butthurt, BE Ape autist, are you okay?

The real fucked up things s these moogles, dude. I can't use them so I'm forced to use all of my tickets on this banner, which doesn't give the units of need. Now I have no choice but to got up or throw away my chance at getting a good tm weapon without macroing. Did they think these fucking trillions of moogles was going to stop people from macroing for TMs? Because it does the opposite.

>Dumb people who say dumb things makes me mad.
No wonder you always seem mad, you have to see your posts all the time :^)

>j-just make it s-stop!
Honestly and literally laughing out loud at your posts. Don't start shit with me again, loser.

nice falseflag, literally no one but Mr.Autismo over there uses that insult

For soul breaks I've got Trueblade of Legend for bartz, Holy Cross for Ceodore, Shout and Tailwind for Ramza, fucking nothing for Celes but drain strike + draw fire seemed like a potent combo at the time, and miracle prayer for vanille.

Requesting that image of Ariana farting lapis and rainbow crystals.

>Honestly and literally laughing out loud at your posts
that's everybody in this thread looking at your explosion of pure, unadulterated autism lmao

That's not what falseflag means.
What makes you so sure about that when using that insult guarantees a response?

No I dont BE ape. Try following replies properly you BE ape. Stop it, stop being retarded. Stop.

I remember you, my lad.

>Don't start shit with me again, loser.
What did the 12 year old mean by this?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I thought that piece of shit who changed into Ramza had full break equipped on him. That's 120 stamina wasted without mastery. I'm never fucking trusting pubs again.

Yeah, best to not worry about these battles at this point in your game. I did the CM with 3/5 characters at level 80 minimum and it was quite tough. Tuesday is another EXP day, so it would be good for those characters with soul breaks to get some help there.

>That's not what falseflag means.
>trying to pass out something as true that it's not true at all to fool people into believing so
okay
>Stop it, stop being retarded. Stop.
Are you looking at the mirror BE Ape user? Please keep up the good work

so im having some trouble understanding this. The summon thing is easy enough, every two days the increased rates is gunna switch up for the people shown on the left, right now its the bow lady, the veritas mage, and the red samurai dude, so one of the tops and two from the bottom. Then its gunna head line the Long hairded girl next, with two others, then the veritas of the dark (which is what im going for). But, it gives me two summon options, the bottom one is a regular one, it lets me do a 500 pull, a 5k pull, and ticket pulls. The top one is just a 5k pull, no other option, and im at a lose at trying to figure out why. Anyone here that can shed some light on this? Sorry for the long read

Why is this a sticky on /pol/ but not here?

impossible.
superstar are superprotected

Maybe you should try coming up with an argument next time.
Stop falseflagging me, is this the best you BE fags can comee up with? Sad. Sadsadsad.

>GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I thought that piece of shit who changed into Ramza had full break equipped on him. That's 120 stamina wasted without mastery. I'm never fucking trusting pubs again.
>"RK Cucks are civil"

>40 tickets
are you serious? what base 4s did you get?

Top option is a one thing deal that gives a 20% Hp and 30% attack materia.

Work on your reading comprehension, kid. It seems clear to me what he meant. I say "he" because that post which you quoted was not written by myself but I felt compelled to come to his defense regardless for no reason other than to elucidate the matter to yourself. Much like Hope BSB2 faggot definitely doesn't come to his own defense ever. I'm sure you understand and find this reasonable and believable.

>replying the wrong people
WHEW lads, he's losing it more than usual

>Jack got into a popularity banner
what the fuck? he's utterly useless

If you do the special 5k pull on top for ANY of these rotating banners, you get "Battle Drunkard," an HP+20% ATK+30% ability.

You can only get it once, not 3 times. So only do the pull you really want (ahem ayaka).

>Are you looking at the mirror BE Ape user? Please keep up the good work
Get out falseflagger. I dont know what you are doing, but it must be fucking retarded.
You too BE Ape

>blah blah blah autism blah blah blah blah REEEEEEEEE blah blah blah apes
Can you try again, but with less autism?
Thanks in advance!

you know why.

holy shit, thats nice. gunna do that one for the dark veritas then
Which ones Ayaka?

That's not what false flag means. It's what the other clowns are doing right now: pretending that some action (post) was performed (written) by someone else other than the original party.

kek

Xon, Rosa, and Shine. I shit you not those were the only 4s I've gotten, no 5*s either. Everything else was 3*, I posted a lot of it a few threads ago and still no Zyrus.

>play JPBE
>doesn't even know what the banners are
>doesn't even know Ayaka
JPcucks ladies and gentlemen

His TMR is still the best nonlimited, non 5* base Auto-LB in the game.
Desch has the best accessory, Kamui has a great weapon (120 ATK fire katana) and Tim is amazing both as a unit and for his TMR.
Water veritas is good for the TM, and Ashe is the best mage for Bloody Moon.

Seems solid to me.

>about to beat bahamut trial
>lol jk maelstrom and charging my megaflare!
>Refia dual cast curaja is not enough to heal my party back to 5k
>have to use Cecil curaja to fully heal up
>Refia and Cecil dies next turn
>while party slowly falls as I try to revive refia and hope she lives long enough to act again

Literally impossible without whaling

new lucky draws when?

soon

>Samurai isn't really good at all end game
If you have the things to support a job class, you can most certainly make it work in your favor. Piecing them together is the difficult part about it.

>Literally impossible without whaling
>Firion can solo it with just one TM (DW) and the rest of the gear is easy to obtain for F2P
Nah you suck

>Firion can solo with DW

What other equipment do you have on your Firion though?

>about to beat bahamut raid PRO
>only have 5 free turns to setup before he attacks
>dualcast refia, y'shtola, and rem all working together can't heal my team to full
>lol jk charging my megaflare
>everybody dies

Literally unpossible without whaling

After considering your words, I have decided that I need to apologize for my behavior. Sorry /ffg/ for calling you guys retards. I hope you can forgive me.

yeah this banner has been weird for me too. I spent 6 days of half summons + 30 tickets on last day and only got a single Zyrus out of it.

on the valentine's banner I tried to pull a Cupid Luna and got 3 (THREE) Cupid Artemios before her in like 15 tickets.

>tfw there could be four more Lucky Draws for the Abyss/Nightmare dungeons on top of the next dungeon update LD and the potential three one-day-only LDs close to Extreme Fest

reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6cg899/firion_solo_vision_of_bahamut_trial_with_only_1tmr/

You take advantage of his passives that boost SPR, the ones people thought were useless

thanks falseflag -kun