We here to breed Edition

What's new?

>2017 S1 rewards will be raptors mounts
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20562668

>Nexus challenge is over
It was a good ride lads, now go back to your game overshitters

>D.Va spotlight
youtu.be/HlrAD_fkZ74

>Megabundles Announced All players will be able to unlock up to 20 heroes for ''''''''FREE''''''''''
>Promotion ends May 29nd, 2017
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/megabundles/

>Heroes of the Storm 2.0 Now LIVE
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/

>Hamamura Battleground Announced Now LIVE
us.battle.net/heroes/en/battlegrounds/hanamura
youtu.be/Dq5-18Vt-c0

>For New Players
>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE

>How to get good at everything in life
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

>Which heroes should I buy?
Anything but Nova

>Official Community Resources, Guides, and Tips
>Talent Calculators, Statistics, Youtubers, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20720246/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20766462/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20720245/

>Pleb lists
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Where can I find you dota reject feeders?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Last Episode:

First for Brightwing being the cutest!

shit that isn't true for 5 dollars Mark

Bridal Zagara when?
Groom Anub when!?

I can't fucking deal with Samuro.
Why do people say he deals no damage? If he creates the illusions from full health, basically any non-tank is fucked if he/she actually tries to fight them.
If you spot the real Samuro and chase him, he just fucking vanishes and then summons another 2 Illusions.

>just walk away, bro! XD

If I walk away then he accomplished something, didn't he?
How do you kill him unless he royally fucks up?

you are making it sound like its a 1v1 situation
why would you 1v1 anyone on any hero unless youre cassia thrall or alarak

my friend gets every ban pick in unranked
why?

:^^^^)

Highest hidden mmr

Only one more day until the overnigs are banished back to the FPS hell from whence they came.

>imblying we arent here to stay

I actually like Heroes of the Storm now.
Sorry buddy, I'm here to stay.

no fucken way, he's a total skrub

Is quick play where all the dumbfucks go or what, is ranked any better?
> butcher is 1 and 12
> runs past enemy lines to to go get Merc camps
> accomplishes absolutely nothing and goes in one versus three with a Game ending total of 10,000 damage dealt to the enemy team
Every game today has been like this I'm level 211 and I'm honestly considering uninstalling this piece of shit and going back to Dota or League

>2 of million of fags

Wow how can hots even recover!

>Playing QP ever

Because he has the highest MMR.

I think that Ranked is better, not that I can bring myself to play it these days when basically any other game exists, though.

Who is this saucy slut?

how do i vikings?

Ranked is where all the cool kids play, but also where you'll find the most pained anuses and tryhard faggots worried about their placement.
Unranked Draft gives you the option to set a proper composition that the normal matchmaking almost never gets right. Occasional shitfucks who decide to troll because "lol it's unranked"
Still better than QM.
QM is where the worst go. Shit team comps, shit players, shit everything. No point in ever doing it.

imagine how bad you and the rest of the team are if you think hes the scrub but hes the best player on the team

Learn2love microing

QM is where I go to play a hero I've never played before.

he definitely doesn't have the highest mmr

according to blizz he does

nice denial stage of grief

keep being garbage

Ranked is worse because you feel like you are for something more but its just QM with even more egocentrical retards

fucking retards
>hasn't played
>highest
sure thing m8

Well, that's how it works.

To be fair new accounts are a bit more sensitive and a win streak can easily bump you up Diamond MMR.

Or maybe he's less of a scrub than you think.

imagine being this butthurt

retard

Is he new? usually new niggers have a decent MMR, if you feed in the past or got really cancer teams. This may throw your MMR into the trash even if you are consistently the best player on the server

no chance, definitely some weird bug.

How many of you here have bought gems? And if so, on what?

Sooo, has he literally not played?

I'm sort of curious if the default/starter MMR is higher than what yours is now.

yes. which is why i'm confused.

Why would it be anything but 0?

>Spending real money on a barely-standing-on-its-own game that has a level system that lets you unlock basically everything if you are patient and just gave to you a shitload of boxes/heroes
>Besides every unlock is a cosmetic feature except heroes

what a good goy you are

I don't recall bumping into legit new players on smurf accounts. Took fewer than a dozen games to see Plat-Diamond icons. Most games seem to start people off somewhere in Silver.

The equivalent of Bronze V requires more than a few losses early on.

lol
no

>sitting on 1,600 gems without buying any
>don't know what to spend it on
lootboxes seem like a 100% waste, heroes are way too expensive when I could just grind coins, I still have 28 days on my stimpack from getting tons of stimpacks in crates, all of the featured skins have sucked so far

what should I spent it on /hotsg/? Was thinking of waiting to see if the next hero was interesting but they haven't announced anything yet

Just had 2 confirmed brazilians and one guy constantly disconnecting(possibly a 3rd brazilian but he never spoke) on my team, guess I won too many matches today.

I paid for a gem pack to get Ragnaros. I regret nothing.

What talents do I go on probius?

The best way to spend gems seems to be on expensive Heroes or cosmetics when they're featured/discounted.

Everything else just seems..inefficient.

How do I properly play the Salami salesman? I'm never sure what to empower with my D.

Genji is annoying as fuck honestly, enough to be worth a ban. I thought he was garbage when I was playing QM but masters+ Genjis will literally give you no chance to damage them with 2 instant dashes and a fucking reflect protection. Now that I think about it is there any OW hero that isn't annoying to play against? Besides Zarya ofc she's the bae.

team up
Samuro is fucking garbage outside of 1v1 and small skirmishes
he also has no CC, sustain or ranged ability which are massive weaknesses

Zarya is annoying as FUCK to play against, what are you talking about? Both her ults have obscene utility and she never fucking dies and then extends the never fucking dying to her allies.

All the OW heroes are annoying because they shit on the established norms of the game.

hes better than you
how does this make you feel

>banning genji
if you sneeze on him he gets scared and runs away because his health is so low. Sure he can escape pretty much 90% of engagements but just focus him for 5 seconds and suddenly he has to leave to not die

Lune sprays when?

Zarya is fucking cancer man, god I hate her.

i'm lookin at it now, he's literally not
you can stop getting so angry

He is better than you though.

If you're not shit go full Q build, hit the level 1 quest early and carry through the full game

If you are unconfident or if they have a ton of multi meme heroes like samuro or tlv go bomb and watch dipshit ai clones spread death to the entire enemy team

What to empower with your D depends on the situation, usually Q when you're doing the flamestrike quest to get multihits and when you're sieging buildings, otherwise E or W is the better option

k den.

This means he has the highest MMR of anyone else on your team, it's been this way for a long time now. Highest MMR gets "Team Captain".

how does someone with 0 games have the highest mmr over 4 others?

seems like youre the one getting angry because you dont want to accept the fact that your shitter friend is better than you

Since apparently new accounts start at 1700 MMR, this means the rest of the team is even lower than that

the numbers disagree my friend

The fact that you're here bitching about how bad he is leads me to believe you are the massive shitter and he is actually not that bad

What's the most fun support hero? Who's the most meme support?

New players are thrown big bones, it's kind of lame.

today on /hotsg/ i learned that 2,000 is more than 1,700

>tfw you mislick the wrong talent choice

>most fun support hero
Tyrande but she is absolute dogshit
>most meme support hero
Abathur or Medivh, but if you are only counting people called Support then probably also Tyrande

Rexxar is probably the only support I've enjoyed in a moba

>What's the most fun support hero?
Auriel.

>Who's the most meme support?
Medivh.

grabbing any holiday/event legendaries are the only use to me and i don't even care about skins in general. maybe it looks good to someone new to get a character or two sooner than gold but i'd say the point where you don't really care anymore about getting most will come at lot sooner then they think. same for stims. if you play 2-4 hours daily there's not a huge need for more.

How can they make Tyrande good?

There's always control +1-5, but I suppose it's possible to mess up with those, too.

New players, at last check, don't start with a low Bronze MMR.

Increase her attack damage, move her from support to multiclass, add back owl width

>Add back ... width

She's already the thiccest night elf though

>tyrande rework
>she is absolutely terrible
>pretty much zero talent diversity
how can they fuck up a rework this hard?

>press control to select a talent
>press 1 to use an aditional ability without letting go of control

>What's the most fun support hero?
Depends. Do you like to be an obnoxious cunt? Auriel. Do you like standing in back and healing and rooting? Malf. Do you like not giving a single, solitary fuck and wading into the thick of battle, brass balls and hammer swinging? Uther.

Can we delete the overwatch heroes please.

increase her breast size and add another slutty skin. it'll increase her pick rate drastically and the meta will naturally form around her

Does li-li fall under being a brainless retard then? Because that's what she is

Even if you increased the width on owl build, the owl talents would still not be pickable because she doesn't get value from it in a team fight, before she would get CDR on her abilities, now she can only get value from owl talents when she is in the spawn.

Someone talk me out of throwing my shards away on a shogun Artanis skin

>medivh, abathur, tyrande clearly multiclass heroes
>even get a special pool where if you pick one in qm you get matched with one of those three very often
>havent put them there yet to clarify this
Do they want to keep varian as a special snowflake or what? They have this new class type that even shows win% on your profile but there's only one hero that fulfills it

Don't do it faggot.

THREE fucking games in a row with an afker on my team. Are the servers shitting themselves or something? I'm don't have leaver status so I have no idea why it keeps fucking me over with a 4v5

Abathur buffs when?

>Shadowstalk
>added fuctionality:
>Passively increases Tyrande's auto attack damage by 25% and range by 10%
did I fix shadowstalk?

>hammer keeps using siege mode
>tell them it doesn't increase damage against heroes
>lel it still increases range and does splash damage
>tell them it also roots
>lel so what
>they already have 6 deaths 8 minutes in
>lose game
>lel idgaf it's just a game
I can't wait for the overshitters to leave

>>tell them it doesn't increase damage against heroes

schizophrenia?

wut

Yes. Her healing is literal retard mode. Her blind build can be fun though.

Thanks man it worked

They know they fucked up and don't feel like making sense of that mess just yet.
>Varian rolled back to assassin class
>everyone pretends that multiclass never existed
mark my fucking words

Don't listen to him.
Fucking do it faggot.
Twilight Shogun best skin.

I haven't played with or against Medivh very often. What can he spec into other than really annoying support?

giv auriel build

Nova doesn't seem so bad when I am playing her. I am getting highest kills and hero damage on my team. But when I see any other nova they have the least of both.
I really fucking like playing as her.
I bought her with gems.

where are the hot pictures of tyrande?

When will Chromie get a dragon skin?